Amazing Ad From Marco Rubio

Not much needs to be said. Rubio has been consistently impressive since back in the days he was trailing then-Republican Charlie Crist by 30 points in the polls.  This is just the next chapter in a phenomenal story, one I hope continues and gets even more interesting over the next six years.

Comments

1. Old Richard says:

This is one outstanding young man !!!!
    I wish we had 100 more with his ethics
    and direction.

If only we had 100 + 435 like him legislating.

3. Linda C. says:

I wish we had a “Marco Rubio” in California. We are soooo lost out here!!

4. John Buyon says:

Honestly speaking that was a great video mainly because he didn’t elaborate on what he wants to do just where he wants america to be.

5. Gail B. says:

The Democrats are so afraid that Marco Rubio is the Republican Party’s “rising star” that they are already shaking in their boots for fear that he will be unbeatable as the Republican candidate for POTUS!

I like it–I love it–I want some more of it!!!

6. Marco,.... Polo says:

Best wishes to Marco trying to forge sanity in that town, DC. At least after Tuesday, Pelosi and Reid will be dethroned. Knock on wood.

Crist is pathetic, IMHO.

7:48 Kinda like me….. I want you in Canada but don’t know how to get/keep you there.

8. Gail B. says:

A political ad has never before made me cry — until now.

I sent the contact person an email explaining that I am in Georgia but am praying that Marco Rubio wins the Senate seat. I also sent him the link for the ad and piece on America’s Right. He actually replied to my email and thanked me for my support! Wouldn’t you think that Rubio’s staff would have better things to do than to be emailing someone who did NOT $end ca$h for the campaign? They really care about We the People!

If the D.C. Democrats aren’t listening, it seems that God is!

9. 2010, 2012 says:

nice ad but WHY is it that so many professionals continue to say, “you and I”??? it’s always, “YOU AND ME.”

i too have poor habits of misplacing words, but this one has been brought up so many, many times that i find it surprising so many people continue to do it. and i dare say, it hurts my ears. :-)

10. 2010, 2012 says:

some time ago i said voter fraud was going to be our biggest challenge and here we are.

Trackbacks