Seriously … Witchcraft?

AllAmericanBlogger: Seriously, is Witchcraft the Best You Got?

I must confess that, with my limited time and resources nowadays, I haven’t quite figured out how exactly to jump into the discussion about the fight between the Bearded Marxist and the Witch up in Delaware.  Every day, the mainstream press shows its hand again and comes out with another puerile talking point in an attempt to paint O’Donnell in a bad light, and every day, Coons attempts to rationalize his affinity for collectivism.

It’s just too much, folks.  So, until I find the right angle to jump in with, you’re just going to have to enjoy this excellent piece of demonstrative evidence from Duane Lester over at All American Blogger:

Comments

1. Great picture(s)/analysis. I too have wondered the same thing. I’ll take a witch over a Marxist any day of the week and twice on Sunday. And seriously, so many Dems have so much baggage can they really pull that beam out of their own eye?

2. whats_up says:

It has little to do with the baggage that Dems have. It is what the GOP stands for and it goes beyond witchcraft. This is a candidate who has run for national office three times now. If CREW is correct she was taking campaign funds (when she wasnt running for any office) and using them to pay her rent on her house. She has also come out and claimed that in America scientists have cloned mice with fully functioning brains. I realize that you dont want liberals in office, but is this really who you want to be the face of your party? Are you okay with the basic lack of knowledge, seriously cloned mice with a fully functioning human brain. If this is what the GOP is going to throw out there it very well could be the end of the party.

3. Jeff Schreiber says:

What’s Up,

We already have humans with fully functioning mouse brains. 535 of them.

Jeff

PS — Can you provide links on O’Donnell’s cloning-related quotes? Not that I doubt you, but I’d like to read for myself and don’t have the time to go fishing.

PPS — Yes, I realize how tiring it must be to read that I don’t have time, I don’t have time, I don’t have time. But I promise you that it’s the truth, and if I get the side project done that I’m working on, you’ll see that it’s tremendously worth it.

OPP — Yeah, you know me.

4. Thomas Jefferson says:

When are people going to maybe dabble in the Constitution?

10:38 you left out the nine on the court.

6. Boston Blackie says:

whats-up,
    “This is a candidate who has run for national office three times now. If CREW is correct she was taking campaign funds (when she wasnt running for any office) and using them to pay her rent on her house.”
    So what you’re saying is you are limited as to how many times you can run for office!?! As for the taking funds, I did not hear that but there has been a lot of false accusations thrown at her. Let’s list the current members of Congress with financial issues. I’m more concern with how the next senator from Delaware will vote in the future and I’ll take O’Connell over Coons. Shaving his beard will not fool anyone, he is the first to tell you that he is a marxist. That is how the current resident of 1600 Penn Ave got his furnished apt for 4 years, nobody checked his record(or lack there of).

7. whats_up says:

@ Jeff,

Here ya go on the link about mice with fully functioning brain cells. Happened on O’Reilly’s show.

8. whats_up says:

@ Boston Blackie,

So because you havent heard of it means it hasnt happened. All i ask is you give the same due dilligence to investigating Ms. O’Donnell as you would have like for Mr. Obama. Also if your argument is that many of our politicians have financial issues (and I believe they do as well) do you really want another up there just because they have an R after there name? Is that what conservatives stand for now?

I want an I after their name.

10. So, Dems can have baggage and the GOP can’t. Got it. Sounds like a double standard. And one single senator is not the face of a party. If that’s the case, then perhaps the face for the Dems could be Franken or that crazy Congressman from FL or the Marxist himself, Coons. Not pretty. People realize O’Donnell isn’t the perfect candidate. What we really want is someone who will vote conservatively. And to dig up something she said on a TV show 10 years ago admitting to doing something 10 years before that (while she was an idiot teenager) is quite desperate. Honestly, I’m more worried about her canceling her interview with FoxNews on Sunday; but I’ll let her explain herself.

If people would rather have a self-proclaimed Marxist than someone who played with a Ouija board a time or two (twenty years ago), then we have serious problems in this country. And apparently lots of folks don’t have a problem electing Mr Ethics Problem himself, Charlie Rengal–along with many other shady individuals. I have problems with these guys. I also find it ironic that people are screaming about her supposed “stealing” of campaign funds, yet these same people are willing to elect someone who will basically steal money from the citizens of this country in the name of Marxist ideology.

11. Boston Blackie says:

I want to thank goddessdivine for saving me the time to respond to whats-up, my response exactly.
    whats-up,
    Where in my earlier comments did I say it didn’t happen. I commented that I hadn’t heard that particular report yet I had heard others that turned out to be false. I will wait to see what the investigation reveals. I was stating that there are many Americans having / had personal financial issues not like the current crew that has an issue with following the laws they create and swear to uphold. I’m tired of the “Qu’ils mangent de la brioche” attitude of these long term members of Congress. Let’s get someone in there that actually feels our pain.
    BTW, I first registered to vote in 1978 as a D and then in 1980 as an I so I belong to no party. Don’t assume since I want fiscal responsiblity from my government just like my family, I must be a republican. I vote the person not the party, though I can’t remember the last democrat I voted for.

12. Gail B. says:

@ (PROGRESSIVE) Whats_up:

“seriously cloned mice with a fully functioning human brain. If this is what the GOP is going to throw out there it very well could be the end of the party.”

I hope it’s the end of the Progressive Democratic Party!

Jeff, great comeback!

13. Gail B. says:

@ Whats_up:

“All i ask is you give the same due dilligence to investigating Ms. O’Donnell as you would have like for Mr. Obama.”

Again, you are trying to be a diversion while you’re not even a “Shiny object.”

Trackbacks