Black Panther Coverup Exploding

Assigned Reading: Justice Thwarts Black Panther Subpoenas
(FROM: The Washington Times)

The oldest habit in debate is to call your enemy two things: stupid and evil. I always thought it was funny that people would simultaneously accuse George W. Bush of being some kind of sinister, despotic mastermind and an illiterate idiot at the same time. Some of those liberals who were more sensitive to cognitive dissonance tried to resolve the conflict by casting Cheney as the smart evil one, and Bush as the stupid tool.

I see the same kind of tension from Obama’s critics. Is he an empty suit? A figurehead? Or a progressive socialist mastermind? My own belief is that he’s a clueless academic. His politics are dangerous in and of themselves, but he’s not a committed ideologue. He’s a progressive because that’s what all over-educated, under-experienced elites are. Its more of a fashion statement than principled position.

This doesn’t make our country any more safe, but it does explain bizarre behavior like the decision to risk incredible potential damage to protect a few clueless thugs from the New Black Panthers.

I mean, really, are these guys worth the mess of trouble they are causing? From the Washington Times‘ editorial:

Could it be that President Obama’s legal team is imploding due to a voter intimidation case involving the New Black Panther Party?

I haven’t been following this story as much as I should have, and so a lot of the information was news to me. Not only has the DoJ refused to prosecute the obvious crimes, but they are now resisting subpoenas and instructing DoJ employees to do the same despite the fact that it’s legally questionable (at best!) and thus puts the employees at personal legal risk. Could the bizarre and possibly criminal behavior be behind the sudden resignation of Deputy Attorney General David Ogden, “the No. 2 man in the whole department”? Why are Justice Department officials dropping like flies?

I don’t know, but I agree with Rep. Wolf (R-VA):

Holder and them have done a terrible job on this. This has just been handled so poorly…. You can’t hide these things. There is something wrong here. There is something very wrong. When it all comes out, I think it will be very bad.

Comments

1. EX LAX says:

"Why are Justice Department officials dropping like flies?"

Even flies land on crap so e-Coli laden they can't handle it.

2. PAUL BLART says:

That picture always cracks me up…. they appear to be two homeless crack addicts that burglarized a police substations locker room.

Bring it on punks.

3. John Feeny says:

Look, I could end up being wrong, but a little voice inside my head has been telling me since all this craziness began immediately after the inauguration that this administration could end very, very badly. I mean, let's face it…if there were only a handful of judges with a modicum of common sense, or testicular fortitude, common decency, or integrity, a lot of these people on the inside -including the president – could potentially end up behind bars. Since the likelihood of that ever happening is as about as close to zero as one can get, we have to try to batten down the hatches and minimize the damage that these '60's-styled lunatics will do to our lives. The question that remains, however, is this: if any of their plans are put into 'law', will The People follow those laws? I'm not so sure.

4. IT WAS NICE, YOU KNOWING ME says:

John Feeney,

I will not follow those laws, just as I would not follow Sharia law. Three hots and a cot don't scare me, I'd rather die personally, but saving the sovereignty of America means that much to me.

Is that lady in the photo calling 911, or the Salvation Army mission?

All I have to say is that somebody behind Barack Obama-Soetoro has a HUGE PILE OF MONEY that can be used for persuasion, turning heads, dismissals, paying law firms, and so on and on and on.

The question lingering in my mind is how the Panthers were convicted by default (if I remember, they didn't show up at their trial) but THEN had their case dismissed. How does you dismiss a conviction?

Lady Justice is supposed to be blindfolded, so she cannot see the parties in a case. Now that the DoJ has performed the crime of rape against her, it makes it quite clear why NO JUDGE has taken any case against Barack Hussein Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, etc., to be tried.

I wish that some brave legislator would introduce a bill to the effect that standing shall be granted to American citizens bringing a lawsuit questioning the constitutionality of any person or situation where direct authority is not granted by our US Constitution, to include proof of citizenship, and make it RETROACTIVE!

Gail is back on her game, and I love it.

@ GAIL B. 11:20 A.M.

That "HUGE PILE OF MONEY" you refer to is our unused TARP and STIMULUS!!!