Adapting Lenin

From The DrudgeReport: Obama Bows Before Chinese Premier Wen Jiabao.

I suppose President Obama is just adapting some political theory from Lenin. Instead of: “A lie told often enough becomes the truth,” we have “An outrage repeated often enough ceases to be outrageous.”

Comments

1. Leah says:

With his He-wife, he must be used to be subservient to others. I just wonder why no one in the White House is informing him on proper protocol. What a loser, all of them.

2. JEFF SCHREIBER says:

Now, now, Leah.

We can't all be as glamorous and feminine as yourself. And, frankly, everybody has a little sasquatch in us. Some more than others (speaking for myself).

Subservience isn't necessarily it. It has more to do, I think, with Obama's mission to derail American exceptionalism than anything else. I don't buy that such a reaction is somehow subconscious for the president — he knows he's doing it, he's aware of the flak he's taking, but he does it anyway. Because America, to him, is not special. America is just as good as any other country, to Barack Obama. In fact, it's worse, because we pollute the air, cause Jihad with our political incorrectness, and cause wars with our cowboy diplomacy.

3. RICHARD SIMMONS says:

They say he is losing too much weight, maybe from all this exercise bowing.

4. Claudia says:

and in the world according to Barack Obama, WE DON'T DESERVE TO BE APPRECIATED or RESPECTED AS A COUNTRY OR A GROUP OF PEOPLES THAT HAVE GIVEN MORE TO THE REST OF THE WHOLE WORLD THAN ANY OTHER NATION IN HISTORY…… in the fight for FREEDOM (but of course, HE DOESN'T APPRECIATE FREEDOM OF GENERAL PEOPLE), the inventivness of AMeircans, the ability that we have proven over and over again in our Space program, our Medical inventions and studies, our ability to give open ideals to any and all who wish them, the right to have any religion, and freedom of speech (for a while) and proof that a very large number (300 million +) of poeple have been mostly good stewards of a nation that is one of the largest in the world, by wanting to do it, because we want to prove that it can work. WE DON'T DESERVE TO EMULATED or MODELED AFTER, we should be subsevient to the rest of the people of whom many still live in third world homes, economics, garb and rituals, because we have had the fortitude to make money, do what is right for most, try to help those oppressed and live with an open relationship with our Government (until recently).

Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty, Claims British Lord
    October 15, 2009 at 6:17 am | In Political | 284 Comments

by Walter Scott Hudson

Well, Obama-Soetoro has surely heard the criticism over his bowing to any male head of government. (I think he's a male chauvinist pig for not bowing to the Queen of England [and for a lot of other reasons], if he's going to bow to everybody else!)

The next thing you know, he'll be bowing to the Burger King!

Did you see the video of the SNL sketch this past Saturday on Obama?

I don't think Obama-Soetoro makes America look bad. I think Obama-Soetoro makes himself look bad.

7. Boston Blackie says:

Gail, Your bowing to the Burger King comment almost made my choke on my water. It was priceless, I plan on stealing and using it during Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow.
    Thanks

He is just so used to bending over, ask Larry.