In Before the Buzzer …

Before the day is done, America’s Right would like to wish a very happy birthday to the
United States Marine Corps.

Kicking ass and taking names since this day in 1775.

Semper Fi. And thank you.

Comments

1. Lynn says:

God bless the United States Marines!!

Am in total shock!

Jeff has been right–we can talk to our neighbors and friends, and somehow one of them will listen!

A friend of mine who voted for Obama back in North Carolina and who was in disbelief at what I've been telling her, told me tonight on the phone that she was so disgusted with the way our government officials are doing that it just makes her sick!

She had not realized what was happening because "I haven't seen any of this on the television news." At least she knew what to look for and is around enough people to talk to them and find out from someone besides me.

She would not vote for Obama again. "I wanted change, but this is not the kind of change I was looking for!"

Hooray!

I hope the veteran who uses the picture of the flag being raised at Iwo Jima leaves a comment. I read something about it that said it has 13 hands in the picture.

Thank you for your service, all our veterans and military!

4. Claudia says:

from the ex-wife of an Ex Marine, and the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Tripoli, and by the grace of God and Thomas Jefferson who granted them the right to fight for Freedom on behalf of the very young USA, Semper Fi….

I hope that the strong Marine Corp troops of the USA will get through this trying time we are having right now, so that you can continue to be always the best and most honorable of all the world.

I have always been a sucker for the Marine Uniform, and my first boyfriend as well as my first husband (two separate men) were both Marines.

An IDS military engineer salutes to the Best Boots of the Ground. Semper Fi!

6. Boston Blackie says:

Claudia, FYI – there is no such thing as an ex-Marine(though there is a such thing as an ex-husband Marine haha). Once a Marine, always a Marine.
    Happy Veterans Day, thank you to all who have served and are currently serving to keep us free and safe.

7. Still a Patriot says:

Happy Birthday & Blessings to all Marines – you are all heroes to me!

Susan

8. William A. Rose says:

I send my very best regards and heartfelt appreciation to my fellow brothers in arms.

My nephew is a Marine and has been for about a year and a half. Once a Marine, ALWAYS a Marine!!!!!

Semper Fi!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am an Army vet.

9. Claudia says:

sorry, my mistake, I am just a woman who misspoke in that sentence. He was never an Ex-Marine, it just came out that way because of him being my EX….