Every Vote Counts, Scrutinize Every Vote

Assigned Reading: Christie’s Next Case: Who Stole My Election?
(FROM: The Wall Street Journal)

Five years ago, John Fund wrote the book on voter fraud. Seriously. His book, Stealing Elections: How Voter Fraud Threatens Our Democracy, is high up on my to-read list once the law books go from reading material to pretty shelf decorations in May.

Today, the Wall Street Journal contributor warned of fraud in a New Jersey gubernatorial contest which, less than a day out, looks too close to call. Should that be the case, he also predicted a lackluster investigation from the Justice Department which so far has thrown out a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party for polling place hi-jinks in last year’s vote, and shot down as unfair to minorities a decision made by the people of a small North Carolina town to host non-partisan elections.

Tomorrow’s high-profile elections in New Jersey, Virginia and New York State will be like the preseason for voter fraud specialists like ACORN and voter intimidation cabals like the New Black Panther Party. Should widespread fraud be documented, we must stay on the Obama Justice Department with regard to an actual investigation — anything short, and we’ll be looking more and more like Afghanistan with each passing November.

Comments

You expect Hussein to care about an honest election?

2. Boston Blackie says:

May I suggest we send the distinguished vote checker, James Earl Carter, to validate the election. Then all will be good in the world – NOT!

I haved a feeling that the electorate will not allow this to happen.How? Overwelhminly Cristi will win. You cannot find that many votes to cheat as it becomes far to obvious and then the Main Stream Media will have a field day. One way or another this is the beginning of the end for this marxsist experment

I called my county elections office to ask about the machines in my county. They are Diebold. I asked if they were auditable. "Well, YES–There is a tape!"
    "But what the tape says is what you get–period."
    "Correct."

I told her that next August, she would be hearing from me to obtain an absentee ballot. The absentee ballots are the only ones recording votes on paper.

And, I thought about starting a campaign to get everybody to vote by absentee ballot, based on what Jeff's opinion is on that. You do not have to be "away" to vote in such a manner. Just call them, ask for the form, fill it out when it arrives, and send it in. They will mail the ballot on which you mark your votes, and drop into the mail.

The reason this is so important is that my engineering friend in NC said that a friend of his was a poll watcher during an election, but I don't know how long ago. A man came in wearing a business suit, strolled around a bit, and then removed something in a machine and replaced it with another something. Then he left immediately. The polls had not yet closed.

They have Diebold machines, too; but there was such a public uproar about not being able to audit the votes for the 2004 election that the problem was supposed to have been corrected.

My guess is that Georgia's Justice Department is bought and paid for: The GA Supreme Court has ruled against our state election laws. My political forum is in an uproar over this, too!

Heck, we are New Jersey, the Sopranos State. We proudly redefine the term "fraud".

Fraud in urban districts is virtually impossible to eliminate because most locals look and dress pretty much the same, asking for an ID may prove fatal, and local policemen know better than to interfere. once we made the mistake of allowing this human trash to vote, there's likely no sane way back.

6. SimpleSwine says:

The dem voter fraud is always blatant, and it always reminds me of "He who complains the most is the most guilty…", ie: Dems always claim repub fraud, and yet, in almost every incidence, it is they who are the guilty… and why is it allowed by the people? Simple… too many want something for nothing, no matter the real cost.