New GOP Video: ‘Behind Closed Doors’

This is the same Democratic Party, mind you, which just back in 2006 issued a report entitled “Broken Promises: The Death of Deliberative Democracy,” in which they decried tactics used which pale in comparison to those they employ today.

Comments

1. OPEN THIS DOOR! says:

HIPPAOCRISY

Lame. I want to see a clear target – political, not the one I use for range practice! – on every Democrat that votes for this legislative debacle and every business that willingly bankrolls it. American people may be brainwashed but they can and should be re-programmed. That's why I want those politicians and magnates to be named, clearly and unambiguously; I want "criminal", "traitor" and "terrorist aide" to become their middle names. The conservatives must learn to perform character assassination with the same soulless efficiency as the liberals who destroyed Bush and Palin.

Way to go Rix!

4. goddessdivine says:

Could have used some more 'Umph!', but I liked it…..esp the last line "What are they trying to hide?"

Indeed, what are they trying to hide? That goes both ways, I might add. There are members of the GOP who are more focused on getting re-elected than doing the right thing. This is way beyond party politics. It's about telling the truth regardless of the consequences. Americans are smart enough to spot BS when they see it regardless of the party. There is no room for moderates, in my opinion, at this moment in time. RINOs beware. You will not be re-elected in the fall of 2010.

6. HAWAIIAN CLOSED DOORS says:

For all intents and purposes, the “natural born citizen” safeguard given to this nation by the founding fathers is dead. And the entire Constitution is also dying by a cancer attacking all organs. It will only survive a certain death by miracle. Pray for such a miracle. It is truly your only hope.

Leo C. Donofrio

7. Still a Patriot says:

Hi Leo -

I belive in miracles – I'm praying every day. Thanks for all you are trying to accomplish.

Susan

I may burn up my Magic Jack calling D.C. before it's over with, and have to get a new one!