Well, That’s ONE Campaign Ad in the Can

Acknowledging political differences, President Barack Obama praises and defends
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal at a town hall meeting yesterday.

Comments

1. Lilly says:

How about "Bobby works hard for the state. Even the President knows it!" Cut the clip a bit more! then "If the President acknowledges it, then he must be doing something right."
    I'm sure the experts can come up with something!

2. HEY BRO says:

How bout my fellow natural born citizen?, oh wait, that doesn't work.

Sorry, but if Obama/Soetoro has a reason to praise/promote something or someone, there's gotta be something in it for himself. (Read: I just don't trust that man! He should not have spoken highly of Jindal because it sorta makes one distrust WHY Obama/Soetoro would say anything positive about him. Obama/Soetoro is all about Obama/Soetoro!)

It's sad when you can't even trust praise of a Republican–by the man posing as president!

I say a lazy speechwriter has "borrowed" from the speech prepared for the state of New York, replaced the names and loaded it on the TOTUS. This guy is so sleazy, if he said that two times two is four I'd double check it.

I would have loved to have seen more of the audience since he turned on his "street" accent for this event.

6. Mick says:

Jindal is not a Natural Born Citizen. He was born to Indian Immigrants (non US Citizens) in the state of Louisiana. He could have blown the lid off this constitutional travesty during his SOTU rebuttal speech by saying he is grateful for the consideration, but he would have to decline to be considered for the Presidency since he was not a Natural Born Citizen. But alas, he is just like every other politician.

He sounds more like LEWEY FAIRY-CON everyday. Would love to know who his real daddy is.