Weekend Project: Caption This Photo

Another weekend, another long list of things to do. Studying, packing our house, painting a ceiling, and doing it all while taking care of a feverish three-year-old. Therefore, in the interest of my sanity, and in the interest of fun, I thought it a good time for another captioning experiment. The last one, after all, generated a lot of interest; this one, I think, will be more fun.

This week, news broke that Hillary Clinton is polling more favorably than her boss, President Barack Obama. Obviously, this made Hillary’s week, but I’m sure it isn’t sitting well with the president and his wife. So, I resurrected the photo below from the 2008 presidential campaigns, and added the requisite empty bubbles.

Let’s assume that the photo was taken today, following a news conference. Would Hillary even mention the polling numbers? I think so.

The first exhange which comes to my mind:

CLINTON: 62 percent to 56 percent . . . I’ve got you by the balls now, Barry.

OBAMA: No, you don’t. Michelle confiscated those a long, long time ago.

What do you think they’d be saying to one another?

Comments

1. sharon says:

Obama : I swear to God you are the worst thorn in my side. I got you right where I want you.

Clinton: I swear to God I will mop the floor with your sorry ass. paybacks are a moth%$ &*#@#%!!

OBAMA/SOETORO: I won.

H. CLINTON: You can't win in 2012.

OBAMA/SOETORO: May I be your Sec. of State if you're the next POTUS?

H. CLINTON: How about Special Prosecutor for ACORN?

hillary-i'll meet you at the billburger meeting..ob–you mean all three of us…michelle you and myself

OBAMA/SOETORO: I won, but my ship is sinking rapidly.

H. CLINTON: I'll win in 2012.

OBAMA/SOETORO: Will you grant me a pardon when you're in?

H. CLINTON: Maybe–if there's anything left of your arrogant ass after the American people get through with you!

OBAMA/SOETORO: Aw, Hilly, they LOVE me!

H. CLINTON: How does transition from the White House to Gitmo sound? You won't even need a passport to get there. Do ya think Michelle will believe that meals served on metal trays is normal for past 'presidents?' Just think of how convenient it will be for Castro to visit you!

OBAMA: Have you ever considered being my intern in the Oval Office?

CLINTON: You can call me Monica from now on…….

6. Jack Ott says:

BO: Did you hear I won the Nobel Peace Prize, Hil?

HC: I love it when you whisper those sweet nothings in my ear.

7. Boston Blackie says:

Hey Hillary,
    There is an old saying in politics;
    Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer – why do you think I made you secretary of state.
    Hey Barry,
    You wanna see close, in about 9 months I will be quitting to run against you. Me and slick Willy will be so close, you'll have to have Mich administer an emema to get rid of us.

OBAMA/SOETORO: Do the American people know they're being screwed?

H. CLINTON: Yes! And they see you on TV holding the screwdriver.

9. Our Family says:

Hilary: You may have won the race, and the Nobel (choke), but you haven't won the war!

Obama: I'm about to vomit down your back.

I borrowed from "Glee" a little, but if the shoe fits…

10. Proof says:

O: I can't quit you, Hillary!
    H: How about 2012?

Barack: I don't care what the poll numbers say… you're going down! Mmm…Mmm…Mmm.

Hillary: Been there, done that. BTW, how'd that work out for Bill? Mmm…Mmm…Mmm!

Verification Word: testnest – Launching site for the new experimental cigar rocket. Mmm…Mmm…Mmm.

12. Chuck in San Diego says:

Off Topic:

Has everyone seen this:

"The Minnesota Free Market Institute hosted an event at Bethel University in St. Paul on Wednesday evening. Keynote speaker Lord Christopher Monckton, former science adviser to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher, gave a scathing and lengthy presentation, complete with detailed charts, graphs, facts, and figures which culminated in the utter decimation of both the pop culture concept of global warming and the credible threat of any significant anthropomorphic climate change.

A detailed summary of Monckton’s presentation will be available here once compiled. However, a segment of his remarks justify immediate publication. If credible, the concern Monckton speaks to may well prove the single most important issue facing the American nation, bigger than health care, bigger than cap and trade, and worth every citizen’s focused attention."

OBAMA/SOETORO: I have a new birth certificate ready to file, to prove I'm a natural-born citizen so I can run again in 2012. Mmm mmm mmm.

H. CLINTON: To ensure my win in 2012, I picked up a certified copy of your Kenyan birth certificate while Bill was diverting attention in North Korea. Mmm mmm mmm.

14. John Feeny says:

Hilary: Oh, Barry…I've always had a weakness for Kenyan men…

Barry: Don't say that too loudly, baby…it's our little secret.

CLINTON: Read any good books lately? I heard Larry Sinclair sent you and Michelle a signed copy of "Barack Obama and Larry Sinclair:Cocaine-Sex-Lies and Murder"

OVOMIT: No, we are waiting for the movie to come out.

16. PSYDOG says:

O: Remember Tyson?

H: Your standing on my foot you arrogant ass@$&%.

Hillary:Oooh…. Barack is it true what they sayabout …………you know Kenyans?

BO; OOH yaaa babee we Kenyans can run very fast

18. Roses,WA says:

Barry: Passing socialized medicine will happen on my watch, eat your heart out.

Hillary: It better or you'll be singing to the impeachment inquisition in the senate this time next year!

Hillary~ I'm only going to stay a couple minutes to make you look good..
    Obama~ Thanks toots.

O: God! you smell good. Meet me later for milk and cookies?

H: Sorry, Robert beat you to the couch.

O: They say I'm paranoid and controlling like Nixon!

H: I knew him, your're worse!

Obama: Your husband offered me a cigar.

Hillary: That means he likes you. Did you show him your thong?

Off topic:

Not Evil Just Wrong is the film Al Gore and Hollywood don't want you to see. It reveals the true human cost of Global Warming hysteria…Be part of the premiere night…Be part of the cinematic tea party movement and tell Al Gore and the elites that you are fed up with taxes and restrictions that threaten jobs across the country.

World premiere of 'Not Evil Just Wrong'
    Streamed live for free – Sunday (tonight), 8:00 PM EDT

Live Stream:http://www.ustream.tv/channel/not-evil-just-wrong;
    http://bighollywood.breitbart.com; and http://action.afa.net

24. HELIUM ROCKS says:

Obama: Balloon boy is OK
    Hillary: You had me at balloon

Obama: Have you read Larry's book?
    Hillary: Yes, and may I recommend podophyllin for those bumps?

26. Phillip says:

OB — God you're a good Lay

Clinton — Now you have everything, including the clap

Obama: Vince Foster

Hillary: Birth certificate

28. IS FUNNY says:

Resident Soetoro: Is you messin wit me?

Hillary. Depends on what the meaning of the word 'is', is.

29. MIKE TYSON TAUGHT ME THIS says:

Whatever they're sayin, they'd make prettier babies than Bill.

30. PattyW says:

Barry: You know, when we're dancing, I'm supposed to lead…
    Hillary: This is your last dance…

Barry: I'm going to suck your eye out

Hillary: Even wearing an eyepatch I will outpoll you.

barry ; meet me in the oval office at 9:00

clinton; I'll make you a special cigar