It’s Moammar Monday

One of the regular commenters here suggested that we start the week with Moammar Qaddafi’s introduction to Saturday Night Live. (No, it wasn’t really him, but given NBC’s love for political figures who hate America, it wouldn’t have surprised me.) A good idea, because Monday mornings should start off with something a little light-hearted.

And if you got a chuckle out of Qaddafi, even funnier is that during the Libyan leader’s rambling, six-day-long speech at the United Nations last week, his interpreter said the Arabic equivalent of “Oy! I can’t take it anymore” and collapsed. And, unlike the SNL sketch, that was for real.

Comments

Walk like a Libyan. It's just another Manic Moammar.

I have seen this several times and still laugh. As for the interpreter, I have that same feeling every day about this administration!

Sally

I've said it before, many times, but Jeff won't print it. World leaders know that Obama's eligibility is in question and will not work with him unless they are taking advantage of the situation. Here's an example:

Jeff, I saw where a reader asked you to to put this up for us. Thanks! I don't watch SNL but do enjoy an occasional sketch from the show.

Wonder how long it will take them to realize that there is a wealth of material for one on Obama/Soeotro?!

Sally, we are in total agreement, and I wonder if Obama/Soetoro is waiting for American citizens to cry, "I can't take it anymore" before passing out as the interpreter did. It would be a blessing if the community organizers would throw up their hands and pass out–or go to jail where they likely belong!

Thanks, Jeff!

You are a doll!

Lisa in tX

This explains it!!! Obama is still on Chicago time (CST)