‘Anything You Can Do I Can Do Better’

I saw this report from Fox News Channel’s Steve Harrigan only once over the past weekend, and hadn’t seen it since until it popped up on the Fox News Web site. As soon as I found it there, I wanted to bring it here.

Given the discussion beginning about the indoctrination of our children, and seeing the parallels between what’s happening in our schools and what has already happened in Venezuelan schools, I think it’s important to remember that the parallels don’t just stop there.

I challenge anybody to watch this and not think about the path in which our own nation is headed.

Comments

1. sharon says:

Great information.. The coincidence is uncanny. Jeff, not to beat a dead horse here but you stated you would not comment on the citizen issue unless you felt there was more to say.. What is your take if any from the attached.?

Oh, I don't even want to get started on this! "The powers that be" do not want our schools to provide a good education. They want only to eliminate illiteracy so that the children will grow up to be good workers for the government.

It's the same reason behind the desired requirement that a home-schooled student's teacher be certified. Of course, that means teachers union, etc.

I believe this regime has people who stay up all night long to figure out how to gain control over our lives.

3. Claudia says:

we are only about 1 degree of separation AWAY from what Chavez has going in Venzuela. Our Media is ALREADY THERE and our schools are in close pursuit..

Jeff, you, your writers, and your readers who have posted comments have provided me with some GREAT stuff to send to that idiot high school classmate (I'm referring to the girl, certainly not the civil engineer friend) sufficient to internationally get her panties in a wad! And, yes, she has even called me racist because ANOTHER friend from high school made a comment on her Facebook; and she had to TWIST OUT OF CONTEXT in order to lash back. Talk about "extremists!"

Thank goodness I have an AA meeting to attend!

6. CHEERS TO COMMUNISM says:

12:56, what's a good liquor for me to start on????

What about Jack Daniels? Or, bloody Marys with 100 proof Vodka used to knock me out with good aim.

8. Good Bye Reality says:

I'm in Tennessee, Jack it is! Thanks.

9. goddessdivine says:

I hear the Twilight Zone music….