Like Flies to Fecal Matter

Assigned Reading: U.S. Charges Obama Fundraiser in $290 Million Fraud (FROM:Reuters)

“For more than 10 years, Hassan Nemazee projected the illusion of wealth, stealing more than $290 million so that he could lead a lavish lifestyle and play the part of heavyweight political fundraiser,” United States Attorney Preet Bharara in Manhattan said in a statement.

Two things come to mind immediately:

First, Hassan Nemazee seems like a microcosm of the American federal government under both Barack Obama and George W. Bush — projecting the illusion of wealth and taking a boatload of money from taxpayers that it was not entited to, all in order to play the part of a heavyweight broker of social justice and perceived fairness.

Secondly–and perhaps this is a little xenophobic of me–I’m not too comfortable with a heavy contributor to the Secretary of State and one of the president’s top campaign “bundlers” being a board member on an Iranian-American PAC, especially considering the concessions we’re about to make to a nuclear Iran. Campaign finance, though, is always a fine line to toe because of the very nature of officials on both sides of the aisle feeling beholden to contributors. Still, that little detail jumped out at me.

Comments

Reading about people like that, one grows to appreciate the way Chinese deal with their crooks. Undemocratic as it may be, it is undeniably more effective than our toothless legal system, where there are no cases too good for Eric Holder to close and no Muslim criminals too heinous for Barack Obama to pardon. Speaking of the latter: does a President, I wonder, retain the right of pardon during impeachment procedures?

2. Terminix says:

Flies are no bother to Kenyans.

UPI reports "Five men on the U.S. Supreme Court may or may not be ready to set the American political process on its ear, striking down with extreme prejudice federal restrictions on corporate campaign contributions."

Question: Obama/Soetoro said that he chose his friends carefully while in college. (It doesn't seem to me that he had very good taste in doing so, from the character of his friends), and he has chosen the people "who surround him" today. HAS ANYONE FOUND ONE DECENT, HONEST MAN AMONG HIS FRIENDS? Or, does Obama/Soetoro require a sordid past for them to be considered?

4. Arlen Williams says:

Yup…
    Those Jews, again.

5. Randy Wills says:

Good morning, Gail, from the great Northwest.

In answer to your question "Has anyone found one decent, honest, man among his friends?", based on my research, the answer is a resounding "NO".

As I refer to in an upcoming article, I researched dozens of persons associated with Obama's past and I could find nary a one that I would want to be associated with. And the farther that I orbited in "Galaxy Obama" the worse it gets.

It turns out that the stars in his galaxy are divided between Marxist-come-academic products of the sixties, financiers (whom I believe are the real power behind the throne) like Georgy Schwartz (aka George Soros), and Black Power revolutionaries amalgamated with Latin American Marxist/Catholic revolutionaries who are the wellspring of "Black Liberation Theology".

Not one "decent", practicing Christian could I find, and it's theologically impossible for Obama's claim to that faith to be true. The Jesus Christ that he serves in a dark-skined, Che Guevara – type person, wearing a beret and carrying an AK-47.

At the risk of overstaying my welcome in the "Comment" column, let me quote from a current university "educator", Roger McLaren, who is tangentialy related to this milieu of leftist/Marxist progressives: "My particular task is to transform teacher and student practice into a far-reaching political praxis linked to social movements to contribute to creating a multi-racial, gender-balanced, anti-imperialist, anti capitalist, movement which is internationalist in scope." Dr. McLaren could well have been speaking for all of those that I found in "Galaxy Obama".

If anyone has found different results, please let me know.

Randy

Randy–you're the man!

Thanks for your answer to my question, and for the research resulting in said answer.

Still, it makes me kinda sick to my stomach!