Whose Movement is ‘Astroturf,’ Again?

Another great video from the folks at Pajamas Media TV,
this one released yesterday by Steven Crowder.

Comments

1. LOOKING FOR A FEW GOOD CANUCKS says:

I love it Jeff! Looks like something Shallit would wanna be involved with.

2. matt says:

I went over to watch more at PJTV. I find Mr. Whittle, who did the iconography you shared the other day, to be brilliant in his research in presentation. I need to point you to his segment on MSNBC and The Great Liberal narrative: The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness. I feel this is a MUST SEE for everyone.

Thanks Jeff, Keep it up!

3. Linda says:

So this is the plan. A bunch of us here at work are dying to go on the 9/12 March on Washington, but we can't afford it. So we thought that we'd go "undercover" and apply for the jobs on Craigslist for ACORN, etc. and take their money to pay for our trip to D.C. Then just take their signs and burn them to melt marshmallows while we were in D.C. What do you think? Sounds like a great plan to me!!

It's the same way the left hired teams of internet commenters´╗┐ before the election.

5. BACKDOOR ACORN says:

LINDA, you are a genius!

verification word: dimst
    dim street – what Pennsylvania Ave has become

at 2:11

Looks like Shallit may still be on the payroll…. supplementing that professorial stipend. Costs a lot to go back and forth to Canada.

7. GiveMeSanity says:

A little off the subject here, but did anyone catch the Yahoo! video "Remembering Kennedy?" I could not see the video because for some reason my laptop will not allow me to. However, the still shot of this video has people holding professionally made signs thanking the late senator. Um, does anyone else see this as odd? Seems the democrats not only "astroturf" when trying to get a bill passed, they "astroturf" for a freaking funeral??? What's up with that?

8. Jesse Ray says:

I love Crowder! Way to go.
    Thanks for sharing this Jeff!

9. Jan says:

This guy is a true gem!!!

This is brilliant! I think we all should send this video to everyone on our e-mail list not only for this great one but to let them know about this website! I am surprised at myself for not knowing earlier!

Thank you, thank you, Jeff! I love the mix on this blog of serious, intellectual, and the funny! Way to mix it up and provide us with some much needed comedic relief! :)

Lisa in TX

11. goddessdivine says:

This guy is great. Thanks for sharing!

GiveMeSanity said, (Re Remembering Kennedy video) "However, the still shot of this video has people holding professionally made signs thanking the late senator. Um, does anyone else see this as odd?"

GiveMeSanity, it has now become the norm for the Liberal Democrats and Obamaganda. In other words, they *got busted* when they claimed we were a manufactured protest, called us Astroturf, but showed up themselves in PROVIDED T-shirts and sported PROFESSIONALLY printed signs. They even thought they were cute with the Astroturf name. They're a gang of lying, conniving Castroturfs (someone else's name for them), and that's being nice!

Sorry if I offended anyone! ;^)