How Quickly We Forget

Assigned Reading: Obama’s Plan to Desecrate 9/11
(FROM: The American Spectator)

Go ahead, read this piece and try not to have an aneurysm. I dare you.

And, lest those on the left not remember what happened that day:

Comments

Rules for Radicals tells them to "rub the sore spots." That's what this is about.

And, Guess what I'm going to spread around to celebrate.

DECEMBER 12 (1963) –
    KENYAN CITIZENSHIP DAY!

That would be 12/12–as easy to remember as Obama/Soetoro is to forget.

2. Linda says:

Unfortunately, Gail, Barry Soetoro is not easy to forget.

Worked a gun show here in California over the weekend. The guy across me sold bumper stickers – mostly anti BHO, as you might expect at a gun show. One, however, stuck out in my mind: Jimmy Carter – No Longer the Worst President.

Jeff, I'm getting a forbiden access error trying to view the link. Maybe you can post the contents of the article? You can also delete this comment, just giving you a heads up.

4. JEFF SCHREIBER says:

It works okay for me. Anyone else having a problem?

– Jeff

5. Randy Wills says:

I just checked it and it worked fine for me.

I was getting a similar message when I tried to send an email through the contact thingy at a Congressman's website. I have had no trouble with Jeff's site, however; but MONTHS ago I did.

Anonymous, try cleaning your disk and then defragging.

Heartless as it is, I am sick of hearing about New York every single day on T.V! From 911 to the miracle on the Hudson, to the constant media fascination with this hell hole of a city. Sssshhh, don't tell the New Yorkers' I said this, they think they are the be all, and end all, of life in America, and that the rest of us are just backwoods podunks.

8. Jack Ott says:

I had no trouble opening the website, and RE: 9/11: unfortunately, most Americans are either too ignorant, too politically illiterate, or just too uncaring to worry about how we celebrate the anniversary of 9/11. No doubt those of us who are thugs, anti-American, racist, and mobsters will continue to celebrate it as it should be celebrated, holed up in a corner with our guns and bibles.

9. Michele says:

Worked for me also.

Gail B,

What's the significance of 12/12/63? I have missed something. Someone else blogged something about that date on the story after this one.

Thanks,
    Michele

The picture here shows the view my husband had from a ferry as he watched the towers fall while escaping lower Manhattan that day. It is up to us. WE WILL NEVER FORGET! And we should never allow them to let us us to forget!

Ah, perceptive question, dear Michele!

If you will look up the Kenya Constitution, under Chapter 6, Section 87, you will find that Obama Sr. obtained his KENYAN citizenship on Dec. 12, 1963, because he was a British subject on Dec. 11, 1963.

FOR THOSE NOT BORN IN KENYA, if the father became a Kenyan citizen on Dec. 12, 1963, his child received KENYAN citizenship on Dec. 12, 1963.

Obama/Soetoro's mother was a U.S. citizen, natural-born in fact (I believe, anyway). But, if she even gave birth in Hawaii to Obama, Jr., she did not meet Hawaii's residency requirements or the age requirements to pass her citizenship to her son.

As the father was Kenyan by birth, Obama Jr. became a Kenyan citizen on the same day as his father–December 12, 1963.

Then, to make matters more confusing, Stanley Ann Obama married an Indonesian, Lolo Soetoro. Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship, and little Barry became a citizen of Indonesia because of his adoption.

If Barack Hussein Obama is a U.S. citizen, he has been naturalized (which I doubt); but he is anything but a natural-born citizen of the United States. He is an illegal alien. An immigrant.
    A usurper. And, he has already been charged with treason, along with a bunch of others, by more than one person.

I hope that cleared things up!

I'm going to celebrate December 12 as the 46th anniversary of Obama/Soetoro's KENYAN citizenship!

Telling others we are no longer a Christian nation…check.

Certain beliefs sufficient to consider many Christians as right-wing extremists…check.

Attempting to change the times (9/11)…check.

Attempting to change the laws…check.

Is he actually TRYING to be the antichrist?!

Daniel 7:25, "And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws:"

Probably not in all seriousness, but these are certainly unnerving times.

Anonymous at 12:35 a.m.–

I thought Obama/Soetoro was following the Rules for Radicals until I read your comment.

He's following the rules for the anti-Christ, it surely does seem!

That wolf-in-sheep's-clothing SOB!

Having been a contractor working in the Pentagon on 9/11, I can assure you I will never forget what happened that day! For days after the attack we had to see the smoke billowing out of that building as workers tried to ensure no further damage to the structure and to remove the bodies of those who were either on the plane or sitting at their desks and killed by this attack. 9/11 created a lot of heroes many of whom are unsung. There were the firefighters and policemen who went to help their fellow citizens escape a burning death trap and who perished themselves. There were those who went into the burnging building in the Pentagon to bring out those badly wounded and give them medical assistance. There were those courageous citizens on board a flight over Pennsylvania who charged their attackers and gave up their lives to save others. These souls are no longer here, but they do live and they are among us… To turn this day 9/11 into a day of service from a hip hop reverend and ACORN and all the other petty, arrogant groups is true desecration. This is a day to honor those who gave their lives to memorialize courageous acts and a day of reflection and prayer for them their families and for our freedom.

I am of two minds when it comes to 9/11.

On one hand, as a very mean and non-religious person, I would gladly exterminate, by any means necessary, all people who finance, support or otherwise root for Islamic terrorism. The fact that the list includes over a billion human beings poses some technical problems but does not deter me morally in the least.

On the other hand, I have seen – some of them with my own pair of eyes – quite a few facts, too numerous to list them here, that scream conspiracy. Having watched 'Swordfish', I am unwilling to dismiss the thought that the Arabs who enacted the 9/11 had some assistance from inside.

All things considered, I see no reason to regard 3,000 people as heroes. They are victims not to Islamic terror or domestic conspiracy but to ideological perversions called "liberalism" and "tolerance", unexplicable concepts saying that one cannot punish one's offender if the latter is too weak and poorly armed. If God existed and wanted us not to nuke our enemies, he'd not let us create them in the first place, right?

>> Jeff, I'm getting a forbiden access error trying to view the link.

This is likely an issue with corporate firewall policy. Mine, for example, blocks access to a number of commercial, social and controversial sites. Try seeing it from home.

Jeff, I have been having a lot of trouble accessing this site for the last couple days. just thought you should know….

17. Mick says:

Maybe you should read this and be a real attorney, a real patriot, a real defender of the constitution. Or you can keep whining about how the big bad liberals are destroying America. This is the real issue, not a conspiracy theory. This hits Obama in the gut. Or maybe you prefer that he stay around so you can whine some more, WAH. Be a REAL LAWYER, not like all the dirtbags running this country into the ground.