Obama on the Public Option

This is a great video montage of Obama in his own words, and there are two fundamental things to take away. The first is that the public option is a Trojan horse for a single-payor system.

The second, of course, is the issue of Obama’s honesty.

Comments

Somebody needs to arrest that man. He helped to write the resolution that says "(two) parents who are U.S. Citizens" to be eligible to serve as President of the United States. Yet he has only one.

How can you tell if Obama/Soetoro is lying? If his lips are moving. Talk about "ideology!" He would sell his daughters to get what he wants. Well, he's selling Americans; that would include the daughters, wouldn't it?

I don't know when that video was shot, but the liberal progressives are "impatient" for control over our lives and health.

2. JUST THREW UP A LITTLE BIT says:

Sorry, but this man is nauseating in his deceit.

Hope and change. Hmmm.

I kept hoping he would tell the truth, but he kept changing his story.

The change I hope for now is that he moves out of the White House because he's not a valid president.
    ————————————
    Today is August 4. Where's Jeff?

4. WE BE PO says:

This just in:
    Income tax revenue DOWN 22% (personal)
    Income tax revenue DOWN 57% (business)

YIKES, we are screwed

A Democratic President lied to the people to screw them out of money and freedoms. Wow, it never happened before…

Might be worthy of sharing or posting an opinion, but at this moment all of Congress is being served Presentments charging Obama with Fraud and Treason. You can follow it live on Twitter under the username "CrystalChalice". I would really be curious to know how their efforts fit into the legal system as we know it. Are they wasting time or are they trying to exercise a little-used right which still stands but has merely become obsolete?

Thanks,

Matthew

Related link: riseupforamerica.com

I am still planning to buy a form of international health insurance when/if the time comes. Obama and the fools on the capitol hill won't be on their crappy "national socialist" health care plan. Why should I?

JV

8. HOW DO WE KNOW IT IS TODAY??? says:

H A P P Y .. B I R T H D A Y
    U S U R P E R

9. Linda says:

Here again. My favorite tea party sign: "So How's That Whole Changey-Hopey Thing Working Out?"

10. Linda says:

We Be Po: As of a report this morning, the tax revenue in this country is the lowest it's been since 1932. Yet, they want to continue to spend $$. Yet, they have already spent over $1 trillion. Yet, they want to bankrupt social security and medicare even more by using the funds there to pay for this healthcare debacle that over 85% of American doesn't want. Hmmmm – seems someone is out to bankrupt this country totally.

"We shouldn't be surprised, therefore, that Obama has no intention of strengthening or improving our country. His deeply-held Marxist beliefs will drive him to create chaos, disruption, economic collapse, and moral corruption – accompanied by the silencing of his critics – so that from the ashes of American civilization, a socialist nation will arise to lead in collectivizing the world."

(See "Barack Hussein Obama is a Committee Marxist" at http://www.rightsidenews.com/200903133981/culture-wars/barack-hussein-obama-is-a-committed-marxist-what-are-americans-going-to-do-about-it.html)

11. Linda says:

(Sorry – I'm back) You've also got to love his comment about ". . . by the end of my first term as president" (and I pointed that out while he was first running his campaign). I hate to shake his tree, but there is no guarantee that a president has more than one four-year term. If we live through just one with him, we'll be lucky. Let's do what we can to make sure that the American public's memory is longer than a two-minute Sesame Street attention span and that when 2012 rolls around, they remember what has happened.

12. curious and concerned says:

I heard that the white house web site is asking for information on people that are speaking out against the health care bill, trying to silence the voices against their plan. Is this just rumor, or are the brown shirts of the digital age coming? Now that our lives are online the nature of the snitch is much more covert. let me know how much truth there is to this.

This man is a first class LIAR. He has told so many lies it is hard to keep track of them. Can anyone tell me why there is not one "right" commentator that will take him to task on the birth certificate or daddy soetoro's relinquishment of citizenship issues? O'Reilly, Limbaugh, Hannity, Beck, Coulter – WHY?

14. MY BALANCE SEEMS LOW says:

JV,

prepare to be fined, and there is an automatic withdrawal from your banking clause in the bill….. scary.

15. AARPCRAP says:

All members of AARP should cancel their memberships, I have.

Nobody wants to post an article about the Kenyan birth cert? It at least deserves some attention. I'm smelling sell-outs here.

17. HACK COUGH HACK SPEW says:

HE should be disqualified from his cushy govt insurance for being a chain smoker.

Thanks, Tory. You just saved me some time. I'd mentioned the healthcare question from "concerned and curious" in a comment to Jeff, and I was going to post it for "concerned and curious."

About this video–
    Robert, this video from Drudge internationally pi$$ed off the White House! They have a video on their website in an effort to "counteract" it. Unfortunately, Obama/Soetoro has lied to us so many times, rushed bills through, and has now made it obvious to those who just waked up that he's heading America in the wrong direction.

I didn't realize just how angry people were until this past weekend, but I know how angry I am.

19. Tory says:

To "Curious and concerned":

What you've heard is accurate; whitehouse.gov features this paragraph…

"There is a lot of disinformation about health insurance reform out there, spanning from control of personal finances to end of life care. These rumors often travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation. Since we can’t keep track of all of them here at the White House, we’re asking for your help. If you get an email or see something on the web about health insurance reform that seems fishy, send it to flag@whitehouse.gov. "

Kinda inspires one to tell Big Bro on Obama; that video of 0 affirming his stance on single-payer health service pretty much convicts him as a liar, any way you look at it.

20. UNCOMMON VALOR says:

Anonymous at 2:44, because they all suck. Billionaires all of em.

21. Linda says:

Gail, we need to meet for a drink . . . or two . . . or three.

Linda said…

"Gail, we need to meet for a drink . . . or two . . . or three."

Make mine coffee with enough milk to cool it down. You do NOT want me to drink alcohol, especially at this point in time, unless you want a report from the first FEMA Camp occupant!

23. CHEERS! says:

Gail, I will take those drinks, preferably in the Rose Garden with the next president.