FLOWCHART: The House Democrats’ Health Care System

Click on image to enlarge.
(NOTE: Enlarging image will not miraculously cause it to make sense.)

This flowchart, depicting the extensive bureaucracy of the health care system promoted by the Democrats, should be shown everywhere by Republicans. Half-page advertisements should be taken out in floundering newspapers. Full-page advertisements should be run in the magazines run by AAA and AARP, not to mention every alumni publication that can be found. Billboards. Television commercials.

It’s a disgrace. It’s not going to work. It will, mark my words, destroy America between the cost, the lack of service, the stifling of ingenuity. And it will have a disastrous effect upon developing nations across the globe, which depend upon the technological advances of our free market-driven health care system.

The GOP needs to fight this one to the death. Developing the flowchart was a good start. Now, they need to ensure that every single man and woman in America has a chance to stare at it, try to follow it, and give up with the same “oh, give me a #$@&ing break” reaction we’ll inevitably hear from coast to coast.

Comments

1. BAFFLE EM WITH BULLSHI* says:

Chutes and Ladders !!!

2. Dee says:

The government admits that Medicare(government run) is going bankrupt. The VA system (government run)is always being critized. Medicaid (government run) is bankrupting the states. What makes them think that this program will be run more efficiently? I agree that they all should be required to enroll in it if it passes.

3. Ingorance or Contempt? says:

Specifically crafted bureaucracy with the true intent of ruining the system, driving the cost of private insurance up, in order that the entire health care systems as we know it crashes. The next chart you will see will have 4 levels: 1) President 2)Surgeon General 3)National Health Care Services
    4)Health Care Recipients. No branches or processes, just straight line. The Executive Branch will tell the NHCS what policies it has to operate under, the NHCS will employ all health care providers, and make decisions for health care recipients, i.e. you and me. Ruining the current private system is the only way to assure that a government run system will come to pass. By forcing insurance companies to insure anyone and everyone, health care insurance prices will skyrocket, making policies impossible for companies or individuals (who are now MANDATED to have insurance) to buy policies, resulting in penalties (8% of each non-insured workers wage, 2% of an non insured individuals gross income) that no one will be able to afford. Viola! The government MUST step in and FORCE its own healthcare system on employees and individuals and eliminate private health care policies and providers. Its coming, unless we go all out to stop it NOW! One or two phone calls will no longer suffice. You must call, write, email, fax and visit your representatives offices ALL if there is any hope of stopping this thing… BE WARNED!

4.   says:

First and foremost, as I try to prove time and again, the Democrats don't care anymore about the public reaction. If they had, they wouldn't even dare airing politically suicidal bills such as healthcare reform or cap-and-trade.

Second, the outcry will be partly offset by a bunch of brand-new governmental jobs that will pop up, no doubt, in key battleground states. Each new structure will also include a number of highly paid sinecures for key people's cronies, spouses and alumni.

And last: most of that weblike flowchart already exists, thanks to our wonderful government that cares for our health and well-being at our great expense. This so-called "healthcare reform" will just add a few extra lines.

5. the conservative resistance says:

FURTHER DEVELOPMENTS IN THE cOOK CASE: – I've posted on my blog the DOD's first retaliation against officer cook. I pasted it from the Taitz blog. This is unbelievable stuff.

6. Bodenzee says:

Jeff, You're right. I enlarged it several times and tried to make sense of it. I couldn't. However, I found that py perforating it and placing it on a roll it will have future utility.

I'd like to recommend a song from 39 years ago that shows just how far we have come…

It is all a Ball of Confusion…

Having access to affordable health care coverage as costs rise, is a key issue for many Americans right now and should be Congress’ top priority. Friends of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce supports alternatives for individual health coverage. Learn more about some of the proposals and sign a petition at http://www.friendsoftheuschamber.com/takeaction/index.cfm?ID=40 .

I was recently at Bumrungrad International Hospital in Bangkok having some tests recommended by my doctor but not covered by my health insurance. The rates were much less than the testing facilities in the US. While there, I met people from all over the world getting surgery, etc. The reason they were there—long waits and poor care back home due to national health care.

If this health care plan goes through, I plan to go back to this hospital for any care I need but cannot get here in a timely manner.

10. Chuck in San Diego says:

This is what Obama's government credit card is going to look like in about six months….but it won't be any "accounting mistake"….

11. Ashamed of our president says:

GOD HELP US!!!

DITTI GOD HELP US! Now people have to stand up and vote every single one of these piece of S@#$t congressman (women) who voted for this out of congress. Enough is enough!

13. Linda says:

Ditto Anonymous @ 7:36 p.m. TERM LIMITS MUST be put on the ballots and adhered to. These so-called representatives obviously could care less not only about you and me, but about this country. All they're doing is sitting on their backsides screwing the public because they know they probably won't be fired, no matter what they do. They MUST be removed from office – all of them. I have written my (Republican) Representatives many, many, many times, and have placed calls to their offices, but have yet to get a direct response.

My "favorite?" sections of this chart have to be: "Cultural and Linguistic Competence Training" and "Office of Civil Rights." MY GOD!!

PLEASE people, send to this everyone you know – get everyone to yell, scream, write, call, fax, whatever it takes. Also go to freeourhealthcare.com and sign the petition. They now have over 400,000 signatures and I believe it will be sent to Washington soon.

Wayne Rogers (the actor from Mash) was on Fox over the weekend and said the same thing – they get in office and could care less about you. It's all a ruse.

"Tell Congress to Take a Dose of Their Own Medicine
    If They Vote for Government-Run Healthcare, They Enroll in Government-Run Healthcare"

Until the masses realize this program is not about improving health care, accessibility,or affordability the Obama machine will continue to roll over everyone. This is about control; quite simply and most sinister. The flow chart is nothing more than the curtain separating "the Great Oz" from Dorothy.

16. SET THE GARBAGE OUT says:

C L E A N… H O U S E… 2 0 1 0
    4 3 5 .. N E W .. C O N G R E S S M E N

Don't have to worry about this organizational chart. It'll be a moot point. There won't be any doctors around to take care of anyone. There is already a critical shortage and a huge percentage of them at retirement age.

Insurance companies & government programs like Medicare/Medicaid already create an enormous financial burden on physicians/hospitals with all the staff required just to get make sure they get their measly amount of reimbursement, if they get it at all. The proposed increase in taxes, reduction of deductibles and now this mandated plan will be the nail in the coffin. Good luck even finding a GOOD doctor!

I HOPE WE WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAN HOUSE, BUT I DO NOT HAVE FAITH IN OUR VOTING SYSTEM ANYMORE. GOOD EXAMPLE IS NORM COLEMAN & AL FRANKEN IN MN. THERE WAS EVEN SOME VOTER FRAUD CAUGHT IN OH DURING THE PAST ELECTION BUT THEY SAY THEY CAUGHT ALL THE VOTES BEFORE THEY WE COUNTED. YEAH RIGHT.

Private Health care is actually going to be ILLEGAL under this new plan:

"It's Not An Option
    By INVESTOR'S BUSINESS DAILY | Posted Wednesday, July 15, 2009 4:20 PM PT
    Congress: It didn't take long to run into an "uh-oh" moment when reading the House's "health care for all Americans" bill. Right there on Page 16 is a provision making individual private medical insurance illegal.
    IBD Exclusive Series: Government-Run Healthcare: A Prescription For Failure

When we first saw the paragraph Tuesday, just after the 1,018-page document was released, we thought we surely must be misreading it. So we sought help from the House Ways and Means Committee.
    It turns out we were right: The provision would indeed outlaw individual private coverage. Under the Orwellian header of "Protecting The Choice To Keep Current Coverage," the "Limitation On New Enrollment" section of the bill clearly states:"

(more at link)

I took the liberty of rearranging the chart utilizing more commonly accepted organizational standards:

Not nearly as "scary-looking" now though.

Does anyone have a link to the video where Obama said something like the following:

"We live in the greatest country in the world. And with your help, we're gonna change it!"

"Cultural and Linguistic Competence Training"

Hmm, I'm a trained linguist (PhD), so maybe I can get a nifty job with that bureau. And then I'd have federal health insurance and benefits I haven't even thought about yet. And I'd get cost of living increases on a regular basis. And I wouldn't give a damn about any of you any longer. All together now: Yes we can!

JV

23. ann says:

Jeff

I have just been alerted by my local Right to Life Group that this administration is going to try to make us, the tax payers, pay for abortions. They are putting it into the health bill and the cap and trade bill and a separate amendment, to be voted on today for the district of columbia, by calling it reproductive health care funding. This way he can avoid the fight and evade the responsibility of actually taking the blame for it. Please send a VOTERS ALERT out about this so people can contact their senators and congressmen to stop this from becoming law.You can go to the Susan b. Anthony web site to read more about this http://www.sba.com

Thanks for helping to save the babies

Ann

24. ann says:

Jeff

Sorry I must correct the web site address it is

Ann

25. Are they kidding? says:

Help, I've fallen into a flow chart and I can't get out!

26. Let us move forward says:

This bill is not only about where you can get health care insurance, and that you have to have it etc.

This bill is about regulating the private health care insurance industry: telling the companies exactly what they have to provide and how much they are allowed to charge for the coverage. The latter is supposed to insure that more dollars go to health care. Anyone want to bet that any money "saved" goes to keeping up with the red tape?

27. Chuck in San Diego says:

Here's great news….

In the House's "health care for all Americans" bill — Right there on Page 16 is a provision making individual private medical insurance illegal.