If you read anything today, read this.

Assigned Reading: Obama Frees Iranian Terror Masters
(FROM: National Review)

Personally, I’m finally coming to my breaking point with regard to Barack Obama’s justice-driven foreign policy. With each passing day, it seems that our own president finds another way to undermine our national security and endanger American lives, whether it be through the closure of Guantanamo Bay, the erosion of morale within the intelligence community, or the outright negotiation with terrorists and release of individuals such as these, undoubtedly accountable for the deaths of American servicemen and servicewomen.

It’s time we speak up, America. Circulate this piece by Andrew McCarthy to your friends, to your co-workers, to anybody out there with half a brain that doesn’t smell like patchouli, tofu and tree bark. This article is absolutely, positively mind-blowing, and should be required reading for every single living, breathing American man and woman who know the difference between good and evil and comprehend what it means to be free.

My goodness. I don’t know how our president sleeps at night.

Comments

This article proves that The Usurper is actually an honest politician – he faithfully serves the interests of all his campaign contributors. First Detroit and Chicago unions, then Al "Hot Air" Gore and his clique, and now Tehran and Abu Riyadh mullahs. I just wish Republicans were equally supportive of their constitutents.

2. STRATEGERY says:

Glenn Beck stated this morning that, yes, just phone calls and voting in the booth are not enough anymore. He is going to be compiling the techniques of MLK, Ghandi, and after meeting with experts in government, he will be coming out with a plan for us to actually fight this demise of our country. I LOOK FORWARD TO A BATTLE PLAN.

3. T W I L I G H T says:

Blood suckers don't sleep at night.

I copied the print version and sent it to everyone and asked that they distribute it. It will get around!

Wikipedia says Obama born in KENYA!

6. Hugh says:

I was speaking with a friend concerning the this article and we agree that Barack Obama is "criminally insane". Another words I can add is "destroyer" and "treason". Obama must be stopped! I do not know what "stopped" all means but I do know it needs to happen.

7. John Feeny says:

When will the vast majority of Americans ever wake up? While it certainly seems as though some are beginning to, I'm seriosly beginning to wonder if it'll ever even make a difference.

8. NO WAY!, KILL THE ENEMY??? says:

WASHINGTON – Government officials say the secret intelligence program canceled by CIA Director Leon Panetta in June was meant to find and kill or capture al-Qaida leaders at close range rather than target them with air strikes.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the program, said the spy agency was never able to pull it off.
    Panetta canceled the effort on June 23 after learning of its existence, its failure to yield results, and the fact that Congress was not told about it after its inception in 2001. The U.S. has primarily relied on airstrikes from airborne drones, but the attacks have sometimes killed civilians.

The order to lethally target al-Qaida leaders was authorized by President Bush shortly after the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, the officials said.

Re: Gail B

These are so-called "Wiki wars". That is what happen when two Wikipedia contributors of equal status start editing each other. Most of the high-status Wikipedia moderators are liberals so the final version will likely have no mention of Kenya except as Obama Sr.'s birthplace.

I am sure many people have loved ones in Iraq serving their country and helping fellow human beings to find freedom. My brother just came back this past February so I can write as someone who knows what it is like to have a loved one in harms way. Obama is an insult to the good men and women serving overseas. His policies are destructive to the United States and her people both from a financial standpoint and a military one. It is time to stand up and be counted. Let your congressmen and senators know how you feel. Sometimes I think we need to follow the same path Obama did. Work at the local level thru your tea party network or start your own local campaign. There is a big Tax Payer March scheduled for September 12th of this year in Washington. You can find out information at FreedomWorks.com. They have both a national level and local efforts for those who want to really be involved. If you don't like Obama's policies then come to Washington with the other million people and tell him and his cronies.

11. RAMBO says:

Hey Panetta, what's wrong with slitting some enemies throat with a $10 scabbard instead of a 2 million dollar missile????

12. JUNE 6, 1944 says:

This just in:
    The Normandy invasion has been cancelled when it was found out that more than air power was to be called upon.

This piece by McCarthy is at best a gross exaggeration, and at worst a complete fabrication. For just one of many rebuttals, read http://www.newshoggers.com/blog/2009/07/rightwing-dishonesty-and-the-irbil-five.html.

14. HAVE BAYONET WILL TRAVEL says:

Hey Leon Pinata,

Just what are us Special Forces for if all ya wanna do is pop off missiles?

15. PROTECT ME, ANY WAY YA WANT says:

WASHINGTON – Congressional demands for an investigation grew on Monday over new disclosures that a secret CIA program to capture or kill al-Qaida leaders was concealed from Congress for eight years, perhaps at the behest of former Vice President Dick Cheney.

The program, which never got off the ground and remains shrouded in mystery, was designed to target leaders of the terrorism network at close range, rather than with air strikes that risked civilian casualties, government officials with knowledge of the operation said Monday.

16. JUST SAYIN says:

As for me, give me liberty, or give me death.

The difference between Bush and Obama is that Bush knew how to keep the economy from sinking and Obama doesn't care about anything except being a famous politician and keeping the bankers who got him elected happy.

Bush should have been impeached for allowing the Fed to endanger the country with artificially low interest rates. Obama should be impeached for lying to the American people with his promise of change.

I call on all Democrats to do the right thing, to admit they were hoodwinked, to have him legally removed from office.

18. Hugh says:

Since Obama has no conscience he certainly has no trouble sleeping at night. Fox News online reports that Obama will veto his own Defense bill since a group of Senators want to buy seven F-22's. And he releases captured terrors thugs against our own troops to seemingly placate Iran. He is strengthening our enemies and weakening America. He is certainly commiting treason and a host of other crimes.

In foreign lands he repeatedly soils American honor (military and the home front) under his boot. He surrenders America's missle strength against Russia. He basically slaps Israel in the face concerning Jerusalem and other parts of their land. As far as I can see he is doing all this deliberately. Any position he surrenders to is a calculation designed to his advantage. What he is sowing is for will produce total rage and anger in America.

It is as if he is a mad-dog of a man! We know what to do with mad-dogs that are really only dogs. But Obama is a man with great authority and power, and so he is difficult to capture . He is kin to the beast of Revelation 13. And yet he is not the same despicable, evil man, but like him.

19. INHUMANE SOCIETY DC says:

Hugh, you are correct, and I am glad Jeff allowed the sincere rage.

20. Hugh says:

Dear Inhumane Society DC:

Thanks for the confirmation. I really wish I was wrong! Life does not have to be this way. I know that our Founding Fathers had something better in mind.

In Revelations, I believe, there is one that comes before the Antichrist. Like him, but not him.

22. BABY DADDY says:

If not the anti-Christ, for sure the son of Malcolm-X.