¡Ay, caramba! Muerte!

Assigned Reading: Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes
(FROM: Fox News)

To be completely honest, this piece of Assigned Reading doesn’t have too much in the way of news or commentary value. In fact, these little people meeting their demise in such a fashion is tragic. Nevertheless, I felt obligated to include it here at America’s Right because . . . well . . . the article may have the greatest headline of all time.

“Two Mexican Midget Wrestlers Killed by Fake Prostitutes.”

It’s a story that has it all.

Comments

1. Malcolm says:

LOL! That's so horrible and so awesome at the same time…

2. Chuck in San Diego says:

My friends and I saw that last week and commented that this is a headline we would unlikely see again in our lifetime.

A tragic story that goes to show you that crime affects all colors, shapes, AND sizes.

3. Ian Thorpe says:

Thanks or that Jeff, mae a good link while I had a day off.

Yeah that headline beats even the Elvis Sighted On The Moon headline The most downmarket of all British Tablois, The Sunday Sport ran years ago.

The Suday Sport did not contain much about sport but was rumoured to contain more nipples than words.

We Brits just have so much class LOL.

This gives a new meaning to the term rolled and "laid." Not only did they get rolled, they were laid to rest.

Well, I guess times are getting desperate in Mexico, too. Still a shame.

Those women, if caught, should be sentenced to a life-long career as a wrestling team: Las Putas de los Muertos. (Sorry if my Spanish is wrong.)

Digression here: I am doing some cursory research on two subjects that are of interest to me in these times: international health insurance (IHI) and dual citizenship in a Latin or Caribbean country. Input and suggestions are welcome!

JV

JV:

I guess you are researching nuances of the New World Order…

How fun!!! (sarcasm implied)

Lisa in TX