Barack Obama is Not the Problem

To find the problem, America should examine the distance between the apple and the tree.

It’s a rare person who can stop and silence a room by simply opening up his or her mouth to speak. That quality, if its roots can be pinpointed, almost surely comes from a depth of experience, a wealth of wisdom, and endless insight — that’s why such people are rarely the young, brash and eager types. Instead, deference and respect requires someone to earn it; Randy Wills certainly has done so in spades.

It’s my pleasure to introduce Randy to the readers of America’s Right. I look forward to his contributions in the days and weeks and months to come. — Jeff

By Randy Wills
America’s Right

Yes, you read me correctly. Barack Obama is not the problem — he merely represents the undeniable success of the concerted and coordinated effort to remake America that began more than a century ago. The goal of that effort, however, was to destroy the “idea of freedom” that Theodore Parker was referring to when he said: “A democracy — that is, a government of all the people, by all the people, for all the people; of course, a government of the principles of eternal justice, the unchanging law of God; for shortness’ sake, I will call it the idea of freedom.”

The antithesis of Parker’s “idea of freedom” is that poisonous con first articulated by a forked tongue in the Garden of Eden that mockingly said to Eve: “Your God didn’t really say not to eat the fruit of the tree of life or you would surely die, did He? You won’t die; He just doesn’t want you to know how good life can be, so here, take a bite and follow me. Then you’ll be free of those silly, selfish, restrictions that your God has burdened you with.” (Randy Wills’ translation). And so they did, just as the American public fell for it last fall, raising their arms and chanting in unison, “O-ba-ma, O-ba-ma” and “Yes we can, yes we can.” And so they did. And now, as it was then, there is hell to pay — literally.

This age-old con, which promises freedom from responsibility but pays off only in bondage, has been repeated over and over again throughout recorded history, always with the same results: the destruction of the soul of those–whether it be nations or individuals–who buy into it. You don’t have to search long to find examples of this reality. Communism, Nazism, Socialism; they all promised a better life but, in time, all came to a bitter end, leaving a disillusioned people and a ravaged land. The Obama administration is following that same path with its economic policies and moral abominations such as the proposed “Freedom of Choice Act.”

I’m convinced that the public’s increasing surrender to self-worship, resulting in the demand for unrestricted abortion-on-demand, if not abated, will turn out to be the linchpin in the demise of our culture. As far as I know, no regime or culture has ever been able to survive indefinitely a policy of killing innocents who, for whatever reason, are deemed undesirable by those who have the power to take their life. It’s only our self-absorbed arrogance that would have us think otherwise for our own culture.

That unholy alliance of neo-Socialists, secular progressives, and the intellectual elite which coalesced towards the end of the 19th century made it their goal to bring an end to Parker’s “idea of freedom” and replace it with a new world order, unencumbered by nationalism, free enterprise, and traditional Judeo-Christian values. The frenzied pace at which the Obama administration is implementing their secular-progressive, neo-Socialist worldview, aided and abetted by the labor unions, the intentionally unassimilated ethnic groups and, of course, the “community organizers” such as ACORN is truly frightening. We may have already passed the proverbial tipping point, but we must try to at least impede their further progress by working to reestablish the moral perspective of the founders in the hearts and minds of our young.

It is imperative that we put aside the false notion that removing the person occupying the Oval Office or a few of those who sit in Congress will make a significant difference. It is the force of an entrenched evil inalterably opposed to the concept of God-derived virtue–some might call it the Constitution’s “secret sauce”–that we must engage in a struggle to the death or forever lose our freedom. As Benjamin Franklin said in 1870: “Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have need for more masters.” The rejection of this concept of virtuosity by the voting public is what made possible the intellectually and morally inexplicable election of the most unqualified and ideologically-suspicious president of the United States in this history of our great nation.

So, if we conservatives think that a little success in the elections of 2010 and 2012 will turn the tide, we’re in for a big disappointment. After all, how much expansion of individual freedom, or reduction in the size, scope, and cost, of government, did we see during the twelve years of the last two Republican administrations? Why? Because the underlying institutions that form our national character–the churches, schools, and ultimately the parents–have abdicated their responsibilities and have allowed the cabal of subversive elements to commandeer the education system and the entertainment industry to wrest that essential role away from them. Hence the politicians, ever mindful that winning is everything, have come to believe that they have no choice other than to compromise their commitment to God-defined morality and conservative economic policies in order to attract enough votes to be elected, thus making any real change in our government impossible.

And so it follows that, if we fail to expose this progressive worldview for what it is and defeat it at its roots, it will be just a matter of time before our free, democratic, and once-sovereign United States of America will become a servant to some other master.

One of the factors contributing to the urgency of our task is the incontrovertible truth of the adage that “demographics are destiny.” Unfortunately, those of us who call ourselves conservatives and are grounded in Judeo-Christian values are getting older and fewer in numbers while those schooled–or some might call it “brainwashed”–in the secular-humanist worldview will continue to widen the majority status which they achieved in 2006 and again in 2008.

Keep in mind that, between now and the 2012 presidential election, there will be four more high school graduating classes, either already at, or close to, voting age. These future voters are energetic and highly skilled in leveraging the Internet for political campaign purposes. If the demographic trend analysis of recent elections remains unchanged, these new voters will be predominantly liberal secularists, not conservative Constitutionalists as we would hope them to be. They will have been taught to disdain traditional values and even the basic notion of American exceptionalism. They will be socialist-leaning in their economic perspective and fundamentally globalists in their politics.

Thanks to the “educators” who came of age in the sixties with their anti-capitalist, “if it feels good, do it” and “stick it to The Man” mentality, these new voters will likely be dismissive of religion as a necessary ingredient in their lives and derisive of national patriotism. And yes, you can count most, if not all, of President Obama’s mentors, friends, and associates among that group of “educators.”

In any case, it’s not looking good for our side and we need to face that stark reality. Time is of the essence, as the folks in Jeff’s soon-to-be-entered profession are often heard to say.

John Adams spoke for all of the founders when he said the following:

We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge or gallantry would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

Alexander Hamilton reiterated this view in his pronouncement that “[t]he politician who loves liberty . . . knows that, morality overthrown (and morality must fall without religion), the terrors of despotism can alone curb the impetuous passions of man, and confine him in the bonds of social duty.” If we can’t bring ourselves to fully embrace that perspective and practice it in our own lives, then we should admit that the Constitution as written is no longer appropriate, or is somehow inadequate, for our times and circumstances. We should just give up this fight, because the Founders’ perspective was the “secret sauce” in the Constitutional recipe that gave them hope that their hard-won new form of government could succeed. Without this God-given antidote to the predisposition of fallen man to gravitate to lawlessness and the impulses of the flesh, they knew that it would fail.

So, to paraphrase my opening statement by drawing on James Carville’s mantra from the first Clinton campaign, “It’s the ‘secret sauce,’ stupid.” My biggest fear is that such pervasive evil, once in power, may choose to bring destruction on our nation rather than yield to our efforts to bring “change based on belief.” And please, God, deliver us from any among us who would advocate change through violence.

—————
Randy Wills lives in the Northwest with his wife of over 52 years and divides his time between his role as Operations Manager of a software development business founded with his son in 2002 and maintaining close contact with his extended family. Both he and his wife are avid readers and spend as much time as they can together reading and engaging in deep discussion of history, religion, and politics. For recreation, Randy and his wife like to “get away” in their RV.

Comments

Randy, I'm afraid you are right.

Kids today are into self-gratification; and if they think that the government can supply their needs, they're all for it.

The problem lies in that they will also have their wants. There will be no gratification of wants under bondage.

They also do not understand that there are fewer rich people than there are middle- and low-income classes. When the rich have been reduced to their own level, where's the money coming from?

Someone said the other day (I think it was at America's Right) that the Democratic party today is not a political party but organized crime.

I've written snail-mail letters to my representatives and copied charts copied from AR so I could print them as enclosures. The representatives need to see that we understand what is happening to our country.

May God bless you, Mr. Wills; and thank you for coming to AR.

Election outcomes have very little to do with religion or abortions, and a lot to do with demographic layout. A democratic nation is like a family that gives preteen kids equal voice in money budgeting. For a single-child family, that might be an exciting and educational experience; add two more, and the family will be spending most of its income on candy and video games.

Our nation is responsible for its "kids", a.k.a underprivileged population, but it's about time we cut them off budgeting discussion. The only measure that may restore this country's fiscal sanity to its is a Constitutional amendment restricting voting rights to those with positive balance of tax contribution over the lifetime. Too bad there will be no more conservative presidents to sign this amendment…

3. Jimmy says:

I agree with Mr. Wills up to his last sentence. This Country was created by brave men and women who fought, and it has been defended many times since then by patriotic Americans fighting those who would threaten our democratic republic. Why would we not choose to fight now? Mt father fought in WWII, as did my father in law. So will I.

4. WomanHonorThyself says:

admittedly..you are spot on..frightening as it is to admit!

What if our founders had prayed that last sentence in the article?

6. Celia in TX says:

I completely agree. What saddens me and scares me the most is that for many people even in "our camp", you just bring up the "G" word, and the conversation is over.

But, like you, I don't see how a country without morals and a knowledge that they accountable beyond themselves, can get to this place we're talking about.

People who are HERE amongst us, agreeing with the principles that we agree with but at the same time denying the existence of God, are only here because something in their being chose these principles; but these people also say that it is up to each and every individual to decide his or her morals for themselves. I've actually had people tell me that the only reason they would be held back from a temptation of doing something technically "immoral" would be if it's also against the law. I can't imagine living that way. For example, in my marriage I know that the presence of God plainly acknowledged in our household is the ONLY reason that our marriage will be a successful one; we cannot do it by ourselves.

And naturally you can't even THINK about bringing up the concept of God in a conversation about the government.

We're stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Jeff, I am not "off the wall," but I don't think most people realize just what kind of quicksand the American people are in.

It matters not how interesting American Idol or America's Got Talent or House Hunter is, the sets need to be turned off, and the telephone lines need to be burning up to the phones in D.C.!

We are in a CODE RED situation! We are about to fall off the cliff, unless we can convince our liberal representatives and senators to reclaim their souls by representing the people instead of the world's money men.

I am serious. We are like mice being stalked by Godzilla.

As a baby boomer I'm embarrassed that our generation failed to raise our children the same way that we were raised. Our parent's "got it"… via growing up during hard times. I still remember the first time I gathered the courage to ask my father for money. Up until then I was payed an "allowance" for performing expected "chores" around the home (including lawn mowing)… 20 cents per week at that time (after several raises).

I asked my Dad to "loan" me $5.00. His answer was quick and to the point… "OK, tell me how you are going to pay me back?" After stumbling for an answer, he let me off the hook and said, "Let me think about this for a moment". A while later, he took me for a ride in the family "truckster" to the local Western Auto Store – purchased a lawn mower, oil and a gas can – stopped at the local gas station and put 1 gallon of gas (less than 25 cents) in the can – took me home and helped me assemble the mower. He refreshed my memory on the proper maintenance of the mower and then pointed at the houses down the street saying, "There's your $5.00" and BTW, he said, "you first have to repay me for the mower, oil and gas". Long Story Short – my brother and I, turned this into an awesome business. For more than five years we earned more money than we could possibly need for clothes and spending money during the school year. Dad was paid back within the first six weeks. We both went on to be successful in our own way.

Yet, for some reason we both decided to freely give our children the same things that we had to work so hard for. Not good, not good at all – sorry America.

9. SIDE BY SIDE WITH PATRICK HENRY says:

ALL CAPS MAN would like to apologize for feeling he should post as anonymous at 11:17. I am now standing up for my convictions and admitting that is MY post.

10. FORGET SARAH PALIN? says:
  11. WORTH SAVING OR NOT? says:

Jimmy,

my dad too, France –> Germany –> Belgium…. Silver Star, Bronze Star, Purple Heart…. to end FASCISM… I'll be damned if it ain't worth fighting for HERE, to stop it HERE. His commander George S. Patton would rise from the grave and lead us if God would only let him.

Randy may like to 'get away in his RV', the day is coming he may have to 'get out of the way' to save America.

13. CONCORD AND LEXINGTON says:

America's Got Tyranny is more like it Gail.

14. DEEP DOO DOO says:

Gail,

quicksand? I think not.
    It's more a septic field gone bad.

15. NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE says:

CHICAGO (AFP) – Greenpeace activists were arrested Wednesday for scaling Mount Rushmore and hanging a banner next to the carved face of Abraham Lincoln urging President Barack Obama to get tough on climate change.

A video posted on the environmental group's website showed the massive banner hanging on the South Dakota mountain face.

Its message — "America honors leaders not politicians: Stop Global Warming" and an unfinished portrait of Obama — was barely visible as it was whipped by wind.

16. SHOULD HAVE PUSHED EM OFF MT. says:

"Early this morning visitors saw these individuals on the mountain," said Amy Bracewell, a spokeswoman for the National Park Service.

"They got up next to Abraham Lincoln and unfurled the large banner," she told AFP.

"As soon as our people were mobilized we took down the banner and apprehended them and got them safely down the mountain."

17. ACORN SCREWING US OVER says:

is our audience mature enough for my redesigned ACORN logo and do you know a graphic artist that could professionalize it for me?

18. OLD PROVERB says:

Give a child a video game and he is happy for a day; give a child a book on the C programming language and he writes video games for a lifetime.

19. ITALIA says:

Our arrival was marred by the greeting at the airport, when the Italian official kept ducking away from Lady M. Seems that flower she had on her dress looked like one of those gags that squirt water, and the Italian didn't want to get wet.

Apparently someone briefed them up pretty well, since Biden falls for that gag every time.

-TOTUS

20. Jan says:

Randy –
    Welcome! I really enjoyed this article. I pray for wisdom almost daily – and I am not praying for more knowledge but for insight to learn from my mistakes and the issues in front of me. Your words are like an echo of my own. It is a challenge almost daily to fight against the ways of the world. Raising children today is difficult when you want to instill morals and values. My daughter just had braces taken off and received her retainer to wear daily. The expectation was for her to be 100% responsible for her retainer. If she lost it she would be paying to replace it. Sure enough she lost it. Not once but twice. Sure enough the money ($250 each time) came out of her money. She had been saving money for several years to buy a horse when she got enough. The dentist thought it was cruel on my part to make her "part" with so much of her money that she had saved so long for. That is the mentality. I can tell you that she no longer misplaces her retainer though. Had I bailed her out we would likely still be purchasing replacements. There is no accountability, no personal responsibility anymore. It hinders the person in my opinion. Thank you for your insight here.

This was a great article. I agree with Randy about how America was seduced by a silver tongued devil. I also agree with him that our children are beinging groomed to accept the humanistic values and are loosing sight of the moral and religious values upon which this country was founded.

As to the future, those who try to take away the free will and advocate against morality and God will have to be shown "He" really exists. As even God does not interfere in man's free will until there are too few who really know and honor "Him". This is also part of the bible and world history.

Today we think we are so intellectual and never think about the power of nature until it is too late, Many nations besides ourselves have walked this identical path and many have perished from the earth. The Native Americans believe there have been more worlds that we acknowledge that have faced destruction with a new world emerging. I believe it is 7 in number. The Inca calendar ends at 2012 and many believe this will be the beginning of a new world, but not without what is called "Earth Changes". Some spiritual leaders believe this will be a "cleansing" of the earth after which we will see the 1,000 years of peace.

I do not know what will happen for the United States and her people, but I do know we cannot sit idly by and do nothing. It may not be easy to stand up to these arrogant progressives, but I have faith in those who see what is really happening. They will begin community by community to counter this influence. It will take very little since these humanists and progressives may feed the mind, but live the spirit empty. This is what people really yearn for and it is time to fill that void. I thank Jeff for his contribution to the spirit.

Although there is truth in this article, I worry that the basic premise will be lost on the masses and this will fuel the fire of apathy regarding whether or not to vote for the Republican ticket! It might be said that it won't help that much, but to say that "Obama is not the problem" and that 2010 and 2012 will not resolve our problem is not only pessimistic it also gives those who don't care to vote or have weak minds in deciding who to vote the go ahead to either avoid voting, or throw their votes away on some third party candidate.

We need to be more positive and more directive in our comments. Philosophy is great among people who are philosophers, but here many people read the articles and I am afraid they will not choose wisely during 2010 and 2012 because of articles like this.

Jan–
    I applaud you! (Also the fellow who had to pay his dad for the lawnmower, gas, and oil!)

When I got my driver license, I told my parents that I wanted a car. Daddy told me, "Fine. You may have one, but you'd better start saving your money. We aren't going to buy it for you."

I didn't get a car (in my name) until I was married, and it was not my salary that paid for it. Can you imagine how I felt when I purchased my OWN car (without supervision) and paid it off with MY earned money? (Priceless!) I'm still driving it.

24. PAGING BETSY ROSS says:

Anyone ever read the 10th amendment, then glance up at Old Glory and realize it's time she be redesigned. We are no longer states, 50 states. We are one big fat ass federal blob. Disgusting that we can't even follow the wisdom our founders put in that amendment, one of ten in The Bill of Rights.

25. andrewp says:

NOTE: Ignore the ramblings below if you don't want to be depressed. I find writing cathartic.

Like I said when the cap and trade was passed, I feel totally helpless. I live right in Chicago in Congressman Danny Davis' district. They worship Obama here. I work in the Chicago Public Schools and the next day after elections students were already saying they do not have to listen to us because Obama was president. (Yes, I attempted to teach them abotu Inauguration Day but it escaped them. And I'm a U.S. History teacher!!!) Teachers and adminstration were also told they don't have to worry about college anymore since Obama was going to pay for it. The next generation of voters will be worse than this one. It's already lost. We're only playing a holding action. Me? I'm starting to prepare for more of an economic messs. Hyperinflation is coming. More and more of my fellow teachers believe of Martin Luther King is dead: It's not about content of character, it's about content of political machinations and the content of the $$ in the bill that's being brought back home for more goodies for the new remade society. Once you have socialized pensions, welfare, schools, it's already been lost. I know I'm depressing but I can't see anything around that. Look, I'm a U.S. History teacher. From my experience in Chicago it seems the kids were even more dumbed down since about a decade ago. 3-4 years ago I tried to brainstorm the Revolutionary War. In ALL my classes this is what I got: July 4th, Declaration, Thomas Jefferson, George Washington 1st president. NOTHING ELSE! I was angry and showed it because I thought the kids were being lazy. I never encountered something like this before in all my years of teaching. (Note: I've been in the same school since 1996) The next day, after I calmed down I probed the kids about what they learned. They ONLY got enough information in 7th and 8th grade to pass the Constitution Test. They do not teach history anymore in elemenatry school in my district!! In my school U.S. history is taught to juniors. That means at age 17 I am there first exposure to United States History! Everything I teach has to be watered down to elementary levels because there is NOTHING to build up on. They have no history as freshman. They have World Studies as sophomores where that official school goal is to teach them skills and to deemphasize fact…teach them how to find the facts……….
    As you can see I don't have much hope. As for my part to fight against the darkness,I have watered down much of my subject content greatly. I teach heavily on natural law and economic basics (austrian school). All my kids know what causes inflation and its effects. All my kids know we are humans with only a limited amount of time on this earth. (yes, that's my first week's lesson) All of us, rich or poor, only have time to trade to get things peacefully. Anything that sucks our time away without our permission is evil. Time can be stored through a proxy: time is money. Money is where I catch their interest. Eventually I teach them inflation, zero-sum fallacy, taxpayer vs taxeater (the true class warfare), the wonders of trade, comparative advantage, and the division of labor…and then what stops it, i.e. gov't intervention. My goal is to lay the intellectual seeds of a conservative/libertarian mindset in their heads so hopefully they might think about it as adults.

You cannot take back any kind of welfare, socialized medicine, interventionism of any kind when it starts because then you become evil in the minds of the recipients which are a majority. I like Palin and the rest but they don't really understand the money problems of our dollar. Just like Bush. There are bright spots like DeMint and Ron Paul but they are shut out now. Democrats and Republicans are merely sylistically different statist.

It's way too early in the morning to have a stroke. I'm stopping to clean the dishes now.

Depressive ramblings teminated.
    AndrewP

26. andrewp says:

GailB, I did the same thing with cars. I'm 42 and I didn't get my first new car until 10 years ago. I still have it. Before that I took unwanted old cars from my parents. I love my 1999 Ford Escort and it only has 60K miles on it.
    AndrewP

27. andrewp says:

Betsy Ross,

I had a fellow teacher who taught U.S. History in my school. He had to leave before a mental breakdown because of the completely untrained and uneducated students coming in his class. He went to law school and he was taught in law class to ignore the 10th amendment. As far as anyone's concerned it doesn't exist and is not in operation. fun, huh?
    AndrewP

28. Bruce says:

Rix, Another way to get to a more balanced approach to Federal, State, and local budgeting would be to enforce rules that eliminate deductions from income taxes. Then tax all income at the same rate. Earned, Capital Gains, Dividend, Food Stamps, housing allowances, ADC, all income taxed at the same rate. My belief is that if all income were taxed at the same rate we would see far fewer tax increases and fewer and fewer Government programs serving all of us. No more, "Don't tax you, don't tax me, let's tax the guy behind the tree!" I always seem to be that guy "behind the tree." What do you all think?

29. Joan McDaniel says:

I agree with Randy Wills completely.

There are many good points.

1. "free of those silly, restrictions that your God has burdened with"…
    2. "pays off only in bondage" ..chattel slavery
    3. "surrender to self-worship"

But I wish to address-
    4. "God-derived virtue" (Secret sauce) with;

CALL TO ACTION

If your a Man/Woman of God, rather than a God,
    If you believe in a Judgmental God and don't need or want a Messiah,
    If you value and love life and will stand up for your self, your family, and your neighbors,
    If you think virtue is defined by the Commandments and not by government,
    If your a leader not a member of the Group,
    then WE HAVE A CALL TO ACTION and I am with you.

Reading "A MIRACLE That Changed the World THE 5000 YEAR LEAP";

"Virtue the Protector Guardian of our Liberty and Constitution…"
    Virtue in our Leader and Virtue in ourselves

We were scared on 9/11, It rang an alarm in all of us. An Alarm is a call or summons to prepare and plan. A CALL TO ACTION.

We Americans, were adaptive, creative, with ingenuity, common sense, and a spirit to get things done.

Have we lost our God given Virtue? Did we turn it over to the Government to let it solve our problems?

Lets peaceful get together and figure this out!

We had a call to duty on 9/11 on 9/12 we were united.

LETS DO IT AGAIN

> Rix, Another way to get to a more balanced approach to Federal, State,
    > and local budgeting would be to enforce rules that eliminate
    > deductions from income taxes. Then tax all income at the same rate.

It is better than the "progressive" insanity working Americans are choking under but not quite a panacea. Russia has implemented it in 1999 (13% flat) and it actually gave economy a spark and put a lid on capital drain. Then in a few years various business taxes started creeping back. Poor are many and rich are few, so "one man, one vote" system has that embedded drive to tax the rich.

First of all, we need to understand that Obama is not interested in boosting the economy. He is interested in BREAKING it.

Second, Obama is not going to do anything to put his agenda of bankrupting the country at risk.

Rix has told us (over and over): It's up to the states to deliver federal taxes to the feds. We could have Obama and his minions by the short hairs if we withheld the money. The states — at the state level — do have leverage. We have to let our state reps and senators what we expect of them in the line of protection.

This is not a game of cards we're playing; it's war against the contemporary liberal Democrats. All's fair in love and war, remember?

Rix knows what he is talking about.

32. Aggie94 says:

Would you consider dumping your ad contract with Evony?

My main complaint is not even about the nearly falling out breasts prominently splashed in front of your readers; rather it is the text, which says,

"Bored at the office, school, or home? Play DISCREETLY on your browser now…"

So this company wants customers who are unfulfilled at work or home to sneak around playing their game. I hope America's Right readers won't prove fertile shopping grounds for such irresponsible marketing tactics, but I would encourage you to consider taking the offense and showing this company the door.

Isn't the kind of behaviour that they are soliciting one of the things wrong with our generation? We should be faithfully doing our best at whatever we are doing, and if it's not working, then let's diligently seek something else to do that will both work and be fulfilling because we are doing it for a purpose higher than ourselves.

Keep up the great work; I love the look and especially the content of the site. I will have trouble sending links to my friends with that ad on there, though.

Respectfully,

John

Our freedom died when we started to worship our almighty 401k's. Our financial stake in a company was more important to us than it's workers, or it's long-term viability. Our willingness to go along with our golden goose moving overseas is the epitome of self-absorbed arrogance. You forgot to mention the most horrific "ism" this country has ever experienced, that has gone on unchallenged for decades…K-Street-ism, for it is the force that corrupted us all while we were busy counting our fiat money.

what we now have is called "Welfare Socialites." created by our Government. Those who are willing to receive free checks on the backs of what is left of the working class who have jobs.