An Absolutely Brilliant Must-Read

Assigned Reading: I Still Hate You, Sarah Palin
(FROM: National Review)

I don’t know why I’m telling you this, but maybe now you’re beginning to understand the high-stakes game we’re playing here. This ain’t John McCain’s logrolling senatorial club any more. This is a deadly serious attempt to realize the vision of the 1960s and to fundamentally transform the United States of America. This is the fusion of Communist dogma, high ideals, gangster tactics, and a stunning amount of self-loathing. For the first time in history, the patrician class is deliberately selling its own country down the river just to prove a point: that, yes, we can! This country stinks and we won’t be happy until we’ve forced you to admit it.

In other words, stop thinking of the Democratic Party as merely a political party, because it’s much more than that. We’re not just the party of slavery, segregation, secularism, and sedition. Not just the party of Aaron Burr, Boss Tweed, Richard J. Croker, Bull Connor, Chris Dodd, Richard Daley, Bill Ayers, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, and Emperor Barack Hussein Obama II. Not just the party of Kendall “Agent 202” Myers, the State Department official recruited as a Cuban spy along with his wife during the Carter administration. Rather, think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party.

From top to bottom, an absolutely incredible piece of writing. Please read it from start to finish, pass it along to your friends, and encourage them to do the same.

Comments

1. Linda says:

You're correct – brilliantly written. And the lack of the following is what irritated me about the McCain campaign:
    "Here’s how you get him: he pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he sends one of yours to the hospital, you send one of his to the morgue."

We were screaming that for the entire campaign.

2. HAD TO SAY IT says:

Where's Sean Connery when you need him?

3. Hugh says:

David Kahane says of Liberals: "We literally stay awake nights thinking up ways to screw you."

This reminds me of Proverbs 4:16"For they cannot sleep unless they do evil, and they are robbed of sleep unless they make someone stumble."

I am reminded of what I heard attorney Stephen Pidgeon say of Pelosi, Reid and Obama: "There is no floor to the evil that they have planned for America."

Oh my. Finally! I'll sign under every single word in the article. That's what I was screaming about for the whole last year! Either we learn to bite, and bite to the blood, or we do not deserve to have any teeth.

Great article!! I would love for someone to ask these dipstick liberals like Bob Beckel,"Why, if Sarah Palin is so stupid and so irelevant and so 'out of her league', why have they pulled out every dirty trick to try and stop her?? John McCain will never get my support again because he chose her and then did not support her when it became obvious that she was the 'star' on the ticket and she overshadowed him. He has NOT defended her against these vicious attacks and neither has Michael Steele and most of the conservative so-called spokesmen. I love this..the Democratic Party is " a criminal organization masquerading as a political party". Obimbo is over in Russia compromising our security and he is so intelligent he doesn't even know who is the President of Russia and who is the 2nd banana. His teleprompter failed again I suppose. We need to STOP tipitoeing around and go after these imbeciles with every tool that we have..and as Mr. Kahane said, they will scatter like roaches when the truth shines on them!!

"Rather, think of the Democratic Party as what it really is: a criminal organization masquerading as a political party."

WOW, this alone speaks volumes.

7. ann says:

Jeff

It seems that other voices are awakening too.

go to http://bighollywood.brietbart.com/vjackson/2009/07/07/ignorance-is-bliss/

she has a good slant on things.

Ann

8. Lilly says:

Awesome!!! Put it on FaceBook. Pissing off some lib friends again!

9. BE SELECTIVE says:

Lilly,

Life's too short to have libs as friends.

I said in an earlier thread that the conservative liberal Democrats were afraid of her!

And, now I think SHE realizes it!

Seems to me that she has packed up her polar bear gun and is leaving Alaska and the Russian front for the MAINLAND!

You GO, Girlfriend!

11. tm says:

Excellent piece.
    The GOP and the dim wit- o -crats should really get their heads out of their … and start really looking at the new face of politics coming their way. Whether she runs or not – Palin speaks for this new way, and I for one like it. Been to 2 tea parties and they woke me up to the fact that it is no longer the same old 2 party politics anymore. People want real change. They are tired of these 2 parties telling them who they will be voting for, with no real choice. Conservatism is becoming its own new movement.
    By the way, the book for Radical Conservatives has allready been written – Liberty and Tyranny by Mark Levin.

12. DR PHIL says:

Lib friends are to remind us how brilliant we are.

13. Still a Patriot says:

Hi Jeff -
    This piece is brutally honest & I found it strangely uplifting. If the lefties who are waking up continue to be so outspoken, there may be hope for our country.
    I think Sarah Palin will continue to inspire us, whatever she chooses to do. The ones who hate & fear her will also continue their dirty work, unfortunately.

Susan

David Kahan had written a previous article, "I Hate Sarah Palin". Google his name and you can find it…it's good also!

And if you need further proof that the Democratic Party and their cohorts are a criminal organization, masquerading as a caring – and above all, transparent group – read this:

Unbelievable, but there is just too much evidence to leave much doubt.