Party Before Country

New York State Senate Democrats sit defiantly through the Pledge of Allegiance in protest after losing political control of the Chamber to Republicans.

Typical.

Comments

This is sick. Looks like kids were hired instead of adults.

2. Uncle Rick says:

It seems these Democrats love the political process when they control it and it keeps them in power, but despise it otherwise.

Surprise, surprise.

Liberal Democrats are poor losers!

Wonder what the NY Dems WOULD pledge allegiance to?!

Did they not take the oath of office?

My, my. And frankly, why wouldn't they? Urban monkeyshines and coke-addled art commuinities will keep voting these idiots in anyway as long as Democrats keep filling their trough with our money.

5. John Feeny says:

Can we dispense with the pretense and call these people what they actually are? Communists! All I can think about is the revulsion I felt on election night, watching the soviet flag being waved proudly outside the gates of Democracy. How did this ever happen?

6. cher-pa says:

This just confirms the mentality of these senators.They could care less about our country.The only thing they care about is control.
    The Senators who refused to stand and pledge allegiance to our flag should be removed from office immediatley.
    These are the exact people who have made me aware, that I need to do everything i can to protect my family and country from the enemies within.
    I will be at my local tea party on INDEPENDENCE DAY doing my part to let this administration and every un-american wacko out there know.This WIFE,MOTHER and GRANDMA has had ENOUGH!! LET FREEDOM RING!

7. SETTIN AND AINT MOVIN says:

Sit down strike Washington

sit down strike the following bridges
    1. Memorial bridge
    2. 14th Street bridge
    3. Roosevelt bridge
    4. Woodrow Wilson bridge
    5. Cabin John bridge

8. IT IS TIME PATRIOTS says:

The pledge has too many words for these morons. It is so much easier for them to say "Sieg Heil".

"Waaaaaaa…waaaaaaaa!!!"

"Not fair, Mommy! Those mean bullies took my chair!"

"Now, darling," says Mother, "Don't you know it does no good to cry over spilled milk? Now, let me change your diapie-wipie because you are in DEEP doo-doo!"

Lisa in TX