Al Qaeda Ready to Ferry Bioweapons Across U.S.-Mexico Border

According to a report released yesterday by The Washington Times, U.S. counterterrorism officials have “authenticated a video by an al Qaeda recruiter threatening to smuggle a biological weapon into the United States via tunnels under the Mexico border, the latest sign of the terrorist group’s determination to stage another mass-casualty attack on the U.S. homeland.”

The video features Kuwaiti dissident Abdullah al-Nafisi proclaiming, to a gaggle of like-minded Al Qaeda supporters, that the terrorist group has been monitoring the southern border of the United States, looking for the most effective possible way to sneak terrorists and weapons into this country. A quote from al-Nafisi:

Four pounds of anthrax — in a suitcase this big — carried by a fighter through tunnels from Mexico into the U.S. are guaranteed to kill 330,000 Americans within a single hour if it is properly spread in population centers there,” the recruiter said. “What a horrifying idea; 9/11 will be small change in comparison. Am I right? There is no need for airplanes, conspiracies, timings and so on. One person, with the courage to carry 4 pounds of anthrax, will go to the White House lawn, and will spread this ‘confetti’ all over them, and then we’ll do these cries of joy. It will turn into a real celebration.

Several times last year, I criticized the Bush administration for not doing more to secure our southern border. My argument was that, as admirable as the administration’s fight against Islamic terrorism may have been, you should not send our young men and women into harm’s way to secure the front door while leaving the back door swinging wide open. Our government, through the Bush administration as well as the current one, has miserably failed with regard to border security, and that failure has already manifested itself in the form of rampant illegal immigration and all of the ills which accompany it, and could very well manifest itself in the near future in the form of dead Americans.

Unfortunately, as we’ve seen from the Justice Department’s decision to provide U.S. Marshals to abortionists like the late George Tiller–to protect them, in their controversial occupations, from “domestic terrorists” like those highlighted by Homeland Security Honcho Janet Napolitano in her ill-conceived DHS assessment released back in March–while simultaneously denying any sort of protection to military recruiters like the late Pvt. William Long–to protect them, in their controversial occupations, from actual Muslim terrorists–it has become apparent that this administration views dissenters as a bigger threat than radical jihadists. This is a problem because also mentioned in the al-Nafisi video is the group’s intent to “collaborate with members of native U.S. white supremacist militias who hate the federal government.” Now, I don’t happen to agree with this administration’s actions — should I expect a dingy-looking flower truck outside my door to make sure that written dissent is about as nasty as I get?

We have a problem in this country: We are fighting a war against radical Islamic terrorism as though it were a law enforcement problem, we put political correctness and the outward perception of America ahead of the safety and security of the American people, we have a president of the United States who today will likely deride the nation he leads in an attempt to subjugate himself and his nation to Islam, and we have a wide open southern border over which nearly anybody and anything could be ferrying.

When looking at this administration, malfeasance which results in economic collapse is one thing, while both malfeasance and nonfeasance which results in lost American lives is on another level. At this point, I feel that the manifestation of this administration’s numerous failures is inevitable; all we can hope for is that the American people can connect the dots quickly enough to the threats both outside and in this country in time to save the country while we still can.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, I should probably bring coffee to the gentlemen in the dry cleaning panel van outside.

Comments

1. PART OF THE PROBLEM says:

The men in that van are worthless.

You are absolutely correct, Jeff. So we as American citizens can look forward to being subject to:
    (1) a bio-chemical attack coming from Mexican border which are not sufficiently guarded
    (2) a nuclear missile attack from Iran, North Korea or some other entity as we get rid of our nuclear arsenal and have no missile defense system
    (3) the collapse of our economic system as the weight of the debt combined with the retirement of qualified workers from the work place and others waiting for their fair share leads to riots and lawlessness

I don't know about you, but our future is not looking too bright and the President and media proceed on their happy path to our destruction without a care. Nice isn't it?

When We the People are being piled into mass graves in the Grand Canyon, as it is already dug out and large enough to hold us, the MSM will probably accuse us of being a cult like the one that moved to Jonestown, Africa and drank poison, killing 900 members.

Can't you see the headline? –

"'Massive Rightwing Cult Met for Anthrax Suicide' says Homeland Sec. Napolitano"
    (Sub head) "Grand Canyon picked as site for burial"

or

"'Borders Are Secure; Anthrax Made in USA' Napolitano Reveals"
    (sub head) "Tunnels Provide Shade for Visitors Crossing Border"

There won't be a word about the welcome mats for those coming from Mexico (in particular), regardless of what nationality or agenda of the aliens.

My question is, if the regime doesn't know what the hell they're doing, why can't they just resign and go home?! Be not fooled: They know EXACTLY what they're doing. They go to Cuba, Somalia, Egypt, France, and other places on the globe; and they certainly are told by those media reports. Obama(?) has a CABINET that keeps him "informed" regularly and frequently.

Members of Congress who are members of the Black Caucus, the Progressive Democratic Caucus, and others, do not give a rat's rosterium of what we think or want or don't want. We are simply an annoyance. "Just get the bills through! We're having a crisis!"

The only crisis the American People are having right now is the 111th Congress itself and it's usurping regime.

Thankfully, I slept late this a.m. so I am low on coffee so far, but I am really fed up with this crap going on in Washington. I'm at my tipping point. (Sorry if I sound ugly, but this situation we're in is ugly.)

The only thing left that I know of is to write a personal letter to the guilty parties representing us in D.C., to let them know that we are aware of what they're doing and to ask that they step back and have second thoughts about the damage they're doing.

If, for the most part, it's the blacks who put Obama(?) in office, they must realize that they did so because they are poor and wanted some relief during the recession. Obama(?) will not make them rich; Obama(?) will keep them poor; there will be no change — they cannot gain now. Nobody can.

Perhaps spreading anthrax spores in Washinton, D.C. is not, after all, such a harmful idea as al Qaeda operatives might think…

Rix, that was my thought, too, but I didn't know how to say it delicately. Remember, my daddy called my mother the "war hoss."

I am being taught how to "speak softly." Honest! I just don't remember any of the lessons before the coffee kicks in.

6. SAVE THE CANYON says:

Don't you dare pollute the Grand Canyon with your worthless carcuses.

- Nancy Pelosi, Al Gore, et al