Feckless vs. Reckless

Assigned Reading: Iran’s Ahmadinejad Wants to Debate Obama at UN
(FROM: Associated Press)

Yesterday, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad challenged American President Barack Obama to a debate at the United Nations should the former be re-elected next month. No word on whether Obama would be provided with the use of a TelePrompTer.

At first, I thought it would be interesting. Then, I considered that two people agreeing on everything doesn’t make for an entertaining debate.

Comments

1. California Mom says:

So true Jeff!

2. NO TOTUS ALLOWED says:

That would be a huge Pay-Per-View event, as well as a huge Vegas bookie event. My money is on Ahmadinejad winning that dance off.

Without his TelePrompTer, Obama is going to sound like a babbling idiot; worse yet, he knows it, as does Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

Oh, well–perhaps the debate will be about who bows lower to the Saudi king!

4. IZ says:

What the hell is going on with his eyes? Are they always like that? Creeepy!

Yes, but 0 could lie and it would make a good show. You know, like he has lied about transparency, gay marriage, etc. People seem to love him most when he lies. /snark

6. OPTHAMOLOGIST ON CALL says:

His eyes look like that because he is trying to watch both sides of Obamas mouth.

7. Claudia says:

If the eyes of that man are a reflection into his soul….. watch out, he is as crazy as Pelosi or really a mad hatter or so horribly cross-eyed that it must hurt to look at someone/thing.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt on this one (I may live to regret this but I am going to try to be just here), as my Mother was that severely cross-eyed even after 14 operations on her eyes, and if he is cross-eyed that severely, I would wonder why he hasn’t gotten some surgery or glasses that will help rectify the problem? HE is after-all, the most powerful man in Iran…. and there are surgery procedures that can fix that problem (or at least, make it less severe). My Mom’s operations were all before she was 15 years old and that was prior to 1939 (and those kinds of surgery were not performed all that well back then).

8. tm says:

Please somebody wake me up from this nightmare already – look at this crosseyed loon and we have who? as leader of the free world. Stupid is as stupid does.

On FoxNewsVideo ambassador John Bolton spoke about iranien – n. korean connection and cooperation. Segment called “World Defiance”.