Love it.

Fancy Nancy

A Poem By Mike Huckabee

Here’s a story about a lady named Nancy
A ruthless politician, but dressed very fancy
Very ambitious, she got herself elected Speaker
But as for keeping secrets, she proved quite a “leaker.”

She flies on government planes coast to coast
And doesn’t mind that our economy is toast
She makes the Air Force squire her in their military jets
There’s room for her family, her staff, and even her pets.

Until now, she annoyed us, but her gaffes were mostly funny;
Even though it was painful to watch her waste our tax money.
But now her wacky comments are no laughing matter;
She’s either unwilling to tell the truth, or she’s mad as a hatter!

She sat in briefings and knew about enhanced interrogation;
But claims she wasn’t there, and can’t give an explanation.
She disparages the CIA and says they are a bunch of liars;
Even the press aren’t buying it and they’re stoking their fires.

I think Speaker Pelosi has done too much speaking;
And instead of her trashing our intelligence officials, it’s her nose that needs tweaking.

If forced to believe whether the CIA and her colleagues in Congress are lying;
Or it’s Speaker Pelosi whose credibility and career is dying.
I believe in the integrity of the men and women who sacrifice to keep us safe;
Not the woman who has been caught flat-footed, lying to our face.

I say it here and I say it rather clear –
It’s time for Nancy Pelosi to resign and get out of here.

Comments

That picture is a million dollar idea for a tee shirt!!

2. tm says:

That should be her uniform for her next press condference.

3. WALKIN THE DOG says:

How the heck did you get Nancy’s prom photo????

4. Laurie says:

Jeff…Love it!! Heard the poem on Huckabee and your picture brings it all home!!

5. cal says:

Can’t believe how this woman became third in line to the presidency. I guess I can see the people of San Fran voting for her, but how did the democrat house vote to put her in as speaker???!!!! And they did not just make this mistake once!

6. GOVERNMENT ROTATION says:

Hey Jeff,

add a selection for Nancy Pelosi in your Next Supreme Court Justice poll….. it would be just like this administration to move a loser from one branch of government over to the Supreme Court. Kinda like football coaches, they never just go away.

Did you read it and hear the melody of “16 Tons” trying to fit into the lyrics?

Today is Monday. Jeff, would you consider a poll of the number of days she has left to shake the gavel at us?

I love it too!!! Jeff, I really loved the Daily Dozen link to Victor Hanson’s President Palin’s first 100 days…PRICELESS!!

Sally

9. CIA STOCK PHOTO says:

I thought she flunked out of terrorism school when she couldn’t spell IED. Heads up Muslims, this is the caliber of woman in those 72 virgins you are promised.

Jeff, what’s the process to get Pelosi out? A house vote? The Dems in the house have gotta be embarassed by now, how does this ball get rolling to remove her?

11. Claudia says:

good for Huckabee for writing that poem and for You, Jeff, for putting that picture up…….

I certainly do wish that the wicked fromt he west would leave office, but sure don’t want to see her in the Supreme’s….

As redundant as it is, The only change thats gonna be brought about is from a coup de tat. Thats it, There is no other way , This country has now become there play thing !!

To Gail:

Try the theme to “The Beverly Hillbillies”

Governor Huckabee is always willing to stand for what is right and he always does it with his own special flair!! As usual, I agree with him that Pelosi must go! Huck is a true “gem” of a politician and I hope to see him at 1600 Pennsylviania Ave in 2012!

15. JEFF SCHREIBER says:

Hi there, HucksArmy folks.

Yes, I know y’all are visiting, and you are MORE than welcome here. And I wouldn’t say that I “favor” Mitt Romney, by the way — just that I’m open to folks that are strong on the economy.

I DO like Mike; otherwise, I wouldn’t lurk around at your site (as a matter of fact, I’ve tried to register to comment, but for some reason am stuck on inactive). I just wish Mike and his supporters would be a little more open to Mitt and his supporters, and vice versa.

TOGETHER, we can beat back this expansion of government. Actually, I think a Mitt/Mike ticket would be darned near unstoppable, because each seems to cancel out the other’s weaknesses beautifully. My goodness, that would be nice.

Anyway, since I’m still inactive over there — I thought I’d say “hi” here. Hope y’all notice.

– Jeff

PS … for those who don’t know about the HucksArmy site, it’s a prime example of exactly what is needed for the success of the GOP. An embrace of technology, used to further the conservative movement at the grassroots. Similar sites are up elsewhere, but they do an especially nice job. Check it out!

Jeff, thanks for your kind words about Mike and the HucksArmy site.

I do agree with you about coming together — and I think in the end we will.

My only disagreement — I want to see a Huckabee/Romney ticket — and I think that will truly be unbeatable.

17. Lynn says:

Hi Jeff! Thanks for your kind words (again) about Mike AND about the HucksArmy site. Yes, we did notice! HucksArmy and AmericasRight have a lot in common… responsive & fair reporting on the day's events, intelligent analysis, and respectful, warm-hearted and witty interaction among like-minded conservatives who love their country.

I'm sorry you haven't been able to register at HA. I'm not an administrator so I'm afraid I can't be of much help. I've had a similar problem here at AR…at least four of my comments here were never posted. (Nothing in 'em that was objectionable, as far as I know.)

As for a coming-together of Mike's and Mitt's supporters…that would be great. If Mike Huckabee could be convinced that Romney had truly experienced a deep change in his positions on abortion, gay marriage, and 2nd Amendment rights, perhaps they could unite. Otherwise, the indisputable fact of Romney's VERY disturbing record on these key issues undercuts all his handsome rhetoric.

And may I say, in my 18 months of non-stop blogging on candidates & issues, I've seldom seen Mike Huckabee's supporters trash-talk or shred anyone the way Mitt's followers do. I think it's fair to say that Mike's followers are more "open" to Mitt's than the other way around. The bitterness and vituperative comments from Romney's supporters (paid or otherwise) are like a poison stream, trickling through the blogosphere and fouling the wilderness.

18. Lynn says:

PS I posted this on HucksArmy:

May I urge you to do some solid research on Mike Huckabee's record while he was governor & lt. gov. of Arkansas for 12+ years. A LOT of what you hear about him simply isn't true. Several years ago, a few well-placed Republican appartchiks in Little Rock weren't satisfied with how Mike chose to get things done by negotiating with the powerful Democrat majority in the Arkansas capital. So they have had it out for him ever since, and planted a lot of false and misleading propaganda out there.

In addition, Mitt Romney was kind enough to give a huge donation to Club For Growth, and they were kind enough to return the favor by running ads during the primaries, trashing Mike Huckabee. In the haze of war, a lot of truth gets buried.

Because I know you are committed to finding the REAL conservative, I beg you to do some research on your own. I might suggest starting with Dick Morris' article from the fall of 2007, "Mike Huckabee IS a Fiscal Conservative." It was posted on RealClearPolitics, here:

BTW, I'm not on staff with Huckabee, or anyone else. I'm a homeschool mother of four from Virgina.