Excuses, Excuses

House Speaker Pelosi changes her story … again

Comments

I think “Old Bob” should run for President! I would vote for him in a heartbeat!
    Pelosi needs to go. Why can’t people just admit it when they are wrong? Why lie?
    Find a candidate that is HONEST and loves America for the great country we still are and I will back them 100% in 2012. I want someone with the same beliefs listed on this site…

Sally

To “Sally” at 7:49 PM:

Thanks for your expression of like-mindedness, but I’d be the oldest person ever elected to any office – even as dog catcher, So I’m throwing my support behind Jeff.

And besides, we all know that you can’t run for high office unless you’re a lawyer, so that leaves me out. Actually, I’m angling to be a part of Jeff’s “kitchen cabinet” when he makes it to the top.

Thanks for the kind words, though, and keep the faith.

Old Bob

Pelosi would do the United States a big favor if she would fly her big bird home and stay there, to live with her rats.

“Liar, liar, pants on fire!”

4. GET RID OF THE HEN IN 2010 says:

California, what is wrong with you people? GET RID OF THIS WOMAN.

5. FAMILY TREE says:

+- Mussolini
    +- – - Pelosi

Maybe she’ll marry Specter. That may be his last chance in a life of convenient politics!

7. cher-pa says:

A AMERICAN DISGRACE!!!

8. goddessdivine says:

I think all that Botox has leaked to her brain…..

9. ALLAH ACHBAR says:

WASHINGTON (AFP) – President Barack Obama will make his long-awaited address to Muslims in Egypt on June 4, accelerating his bid to mend the US image in the Islamic world from an epicenter of Arab civilization.
    Jimmy Carter all over again…..

They’re all a disgrace. TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!

I wonder if the Botox and Collagen injections have somehow had a toxic affect on her brain.

11. Bodenzee says:

How does Pelosi return to her family? They must see clear through her and realize that she is dishonest. If they’re intelligent, deep down her husband and children must feel contempt for her. What a horrible way to live.

12. Jackie Smith says:

This woman is not only a disgrace….she is a MORON!!! Why is she still being elected…what a waste of our money!

13. vcw39 says:

Obama is Jimmy Carter on steroids.

The real 13th Constitutional amendment that has surfaced was proposed to keep people with Titles of Nobility and Honour from running for office. Just ‘Google’ “the real 13th amendment” to see how many sites there are. Here is part of the text;
    Thirteenth Amendment was proposed in December of 1809 to institute penalty for accepting or using a “Title of Nobility or Honour” to set oneself apart from, or superior to, or possessing of any special privileges or immunities not available to any other citizen of the United States. It also instituted the same penalty for accepting and retaining any present, pension, office, or emolument of any kind whatever, from any Emperor, King, Prince, or foreign Power. An emolument is payment in any form for services rendered or to be rendered, or as understood today, a graft or a bribe.

14. Bill Groves says:

Liar, liar pants on fire. What a piece of work!

15. JUST SUCKED A LEMON says:

The pic: Thank you God, I don’t have to go home to that every night.