Obama’s ‘Apologize for America First’ Message

Assigned Reading: Oliver North: Okay, So Obama Didn’t Bow — He Curtsied
(FROM: Human Events)

I find it amazing that the White House would rather quibble over the president coming off as subservient to King Abdullah than let the entire unfortunate–and telling–episode become overshadowed in the next news cycle by the Somali pirates. By denying the bow, they’re just giving the story legs.

Meanwhile, Col. North turned out a fantastic and focused piece, not only about the Obama Bow, but about the defense budget, the U.N. Security Council, nuclear threats in Pyongyang and Tehran, T.O.T.U.S., and the Obama administration’s overall “apologize for America first” message.

It’s amazing how any time people like myself commented on then Sen. Obama’s apparent lack of patriotism during the presidential campaign last year–be it his missing flag pin, his conduct during the Pledge of Allegiance, his fondness for Rev. “God Damn America” Wright, his friendship with Bill Ayers, or his wife’s late-breaking pride in her country–our observations were met with indignation from the left. How dare you say that Sen. Obama doesn’t like his country?, Democrats would say. Yet, since assuming the presidency and especially during his recent trip overseas, Obama has seemed most comfortable when disparaging the United States of America.

Comments

1. tm says:

I really think everything that this arrogant SOB does is carefully thought out and done in deliberate arrogance at everything Amercia holds dear. HE ALSO KNOWS HE CAN GET AWAY WITH IT. The koolaid drinking masses will cover for him.It’s never a mistake or an innocent oops.
    Actions speak louder then any teleprompter read words.
    When did America get this damned stupid?

2. StuckInMI says:

tm–when the schools were dumbed down and the MSM wrote articles showing their own political bent instead of fact. They couldn’t even get the USS Halyburton spelled correctly. There’s more than that but just a couple reasons to start

3. Michelle in Texas says:

It’s Easter weekend. Sometimes we just need to take a break from politics and celebrate life! I co-wrote a song, well a prayer actually, for our great nation. Hope you like it. Be sure to open the link to the lyrics so that you can sing along! God Bless This Country!!! http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7499299

Mr. Schreiber.
    Couldn’t recognize your blog. What happened? Did you transmorgrify into Al Gore?

5. T.I.M. says:

Our ship of state is adrift in a in quagmire: How to lead: bow or stern?

6. Claudia says:

He is using all of those “little” gaffes and innocous looking bailouts and bills all together to tear apart and destroy our Country, piece by piece. He is doing a good job of it and no one knows how to stop him, other than by force and we don’t have enough of US on the right side of this to cover the force and make it happen right.

Kinda makes me wonder which country he has picked to attack us, so he can surrender and become a part of the New World Order.

I was reminded early on that he can fool some of the people all the time, and he can fool all of the people some of the time, but he can’t fool all the people all the time. I knew that his arrogant self would screw up, and he has.

I still hear “My Muslim faith” ringing in my ears, still see the picture that was burned into my brain and that Jeff put up showing his conduct during the Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag, and still hear the campaign lies of truth, transparency, and accountability. The man in front of TOTUS is an impostor and a usurper. There is no other explanation, as far as I am concerned.

The ACLJ (not ACLU) wants people to contact their state attorney general to request an investigation into possible perjury by Obama.

From World Net Daily: “USJF has started efforts to convince State Attorneys General, all across the country, to investigate whether Barack Obama has committed perjury by knowingly filing false nomination papers … claiming to be constitutionally eligible to run for, and serve as, President of the United States. As you know, the available evidence shows that he was born in Africa.”

The ACLJ would like for people to pay for a fax, but it seems to me that a letter or one’s own fax would work equally well (if not better), if that’s what is needed. I certainly do not mind requesting Georgia’s Attorney General to investigate. And, North Carolina’s AG Roy Cooper loves to investigate and does a lot of it for NC citizens.

We really and truly need to get this Marxist out of the White House, and FAST!

Agree. He needs to be stopped now before we go off the deep end into an abysmal quagmire and are unable to extricate ourselves.

All the attorneys general need to be contacted, whether through our own faxes or the ones provided by the ACLJ. If we can get him on the perjury counts, this may be the most viable avenue of pursuit.

Let’s get it done.

The toll-free number for North Carolina Consumer Protection under the Attorney General’s Office is 1-877-5-NO SCAM. They can take a message or give a “better” number if one is available.

They can also give you the number for your state!

It is sad , that http://www.defendourfreedoms.us site is being messed with, Dr.Orly has worked so hard ! ( I found out Friday,7 pm et ) then and if she files complaint , they cancel her account ……

11. Jan says:

And, of course, the supporters of this imbecile declare his latest tour a raving success. He was so warmly greeted and that helps the American image, you know. All this “American Idol” mentality creates a scenario where the masses do not recognize the games being played behind the scenes. They don’t care that he is giving away our sovereignty. The left were all ablaze with the Patriot Act and yet they seem to care little about the losses of freedom taking place already, and this guy hasn’t even made it six months in office.

12. A VISION says:

God came and spoke to me last night. His words, “I apologize for the birth of Barry Soetoro”.

13. La Muse Poetique says:

Are you referring to that picture when you’re talking about “conduct during the Pledge of Allegiance”?

Obama is a politician and the goal of the European visit was to get European support for the Bush/Obama war in Afghanistan. His approach, to make friends with the Europeans, achieved nothing.

I think he is naive. He’s like the dad who makes a pal out of his nirvana-seeking teenage kid, who interprets the gesture as friendly support for nirvana seekers.

Such adults are safely ignored.

Whatever the intent, Obama came across as an ingrate. His claim in Turkey that America “still struggles with slavery” may work in dumbed down America but non-Americans know the real score – six dead men for every slave freed. No one on earth, except an American, has or would pay such a price.

Obama needs to realize that America is seen as a strange country because it is the only empire that actually freed men instead of enslaving them. America is unique because she alone continues the battle for liberty.

I never voted for him but I will be the first to say that President Bush, with all his flaws, understood liberty. His love for liberty, his protection for the life of men, shines bright in this sad hour of American misadventure.

15. CAL says:

I am not surprised that the administration keeps bringing up the bow to the Saudi King. I think they would rather people focus on that than Obama’s non response to the pirate situation. Did you hear Hillary laughing about the whole thing in her statement late this past week? If I was the family of the captain who is being held hostage, I would be furious.

Is it communication? I am just curious. Maybe we need a comprehensive and unified vocabulary course for all Americans so we can understand what our government is saying to us. It is just so difficult for me to believe that the same people I share smiles with at the grocery store or t-ball are so radically different from me at the end of the day. So I must believe that it comes down to the words we are using and defining. Rassmussen’s pollsters found that Socialism seems to be an up and coming popular ideal. (http://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/04/death-of-america-only-53-of-us-say.html) I however, do not think the people polled really grasp what they are saying, can they? Have they researched what socialist countries are like and how their people feel? Do they understand the value or the loss of the United States being considered The Greatest Country on Earth? I may just want to believe what I perceive as the best in the majority of my fellow Americans, but I just think as I ponder late in the night, that it must just be communication.

Sundae

Sundae;

A friend of mine wrote a book entitled “Twisted Thinking” and, although the content and objective doesn’t fit here, I think that the title is very appropos to our current situation.

Rather than facing a “communication” problem, I believe that we are simply harvesting the logical outcome of the twisted thinking (read: “anti-American”)encouraged in our schools for the past generation or two. We have many well-intentioned educators, starting at the elementary school level, perpetuating the false Utopianistic doctrines espoused by the radicals (i.e. Obama’s buddy, William Ayers) of the 1960′s.

Sadly, it is only going to get worse unless we can re-take our public education system. As it turned out to be with the effects of the Nazi Youth Movement in the 1930′s, it may already be too late. Look at the demographics of the recent election.

Old Bob

Bush holding the fat Arabs hand or the cheek kissing was a sign of equality between the two men, whereas obama bowing was an acknowledgment of the superior saudi arab blood-line to mohammed.

obama knows the meaning very well, he is not that stupid to forget how he had to bow and kiss the hand of his ustad (islamic teacher) when growing up in Indonesia.

Think of what Obama did as being like unto what a member of the
    Catholic Church does when they meet the Bishop or higher.

America has taken a giant step towards islamization