Educating the Next Generation of Terror

Hamas to build military college to train for destruction of Israel

The Jerusalem Post is reporting that terrorist group Hamas is reportedly planning the development of its own military college to be used to train military commanders for the next conflict with Israel. The report is unclear as to just when “The James E. Carter Institute for Martyrdom, Terrorist Design, and the Destruction of Israel” plans to graduate its first class.

The cynic in me is wondering just how much of the $900 million sent by President Barack Obama to the Gaza Strip will be used to fund the construction and development of the facility.

Perhaps, just as hospitals and institutes of higher learning here in the states name wings or buildings after large donors, President Obama can have his own wing, “The Barack Hussein Obama Department for the Facilitation of Radical Islamic Jihad.”

Back in late December and early January, when tensions rose in the Middle East after Hamas insisted upon hiding behind their own civilians in order to target innocent women and children in Israel, I argued that Israel must not waver in its pursuit and must not stop until the Hamas-controlled government was deposed. Personally, I wanted to see a nation with more of an international stake–such as Egypt–take temporary control, precisely for the reason that I couldn’t comprehend that idea that Hamas would suddenly realize it’s antagonistic ways like some animated villain in a Disney movie, precisely because I knew that exactly this sort of thing would happen. Here’s what I wrote on January 7, 2009:

If Israel cannot accomplish that, or if the international community does not allow them to do so, we should all shudder at the consequences Hamas was able to smuggle thousands of rockets and rocket-building materials into Gaza — with support from Iran, and with the unfettered existence of Iran’s fledgling nuclear program (again under the watchful eye, of course, of the United Nations), it is only a matter of time before Hamas smuggles in a far more devastating weapon.

Terrorists are terrorists, regardless of what Homeland Security Director Janet Napolitano wants to call them. And the Global War on Terror is just that, a war, regardless of how much Barack Obama wants to temper superficial impressions in order to mollify his dangerously idyllic supporters on the left.

Israel’s failure to follow through a few months ago, combined with Obama’s thoughtless decision to send nearly $1 billion as a reward for terrorist action, sets a dangerous precedent at a time when western civilization is already handcuffed economically and on the brink of the brink of collapse. At some point, Americans, Brits and Israelis alike will pay the price for our leadership’s failure to recognize evil where it stands. Eventually, the streets in London, New York and Sderot will once again run with the blood of innocent men, women and children who just months before could only sit idly by and shake their heads at the inability of their elected officials to wake up.

Comments

“Barack Hussein Obama AKA Barry Soetoto School for the Facilitation of Radical Islamic Jihad” would be more accurate.

Odd, my eyebrow went up at the mention of the military college for Hamas for the same reason yours did–our $900 million sent to them.

“The cynic in me is wondering…”

Me too, it’s all about Pay to Play. Whether in Chicago or Palestine or London or Washington, Obama grows the Pay to Play network.

The IMF and World Bank have control of the global economy, extortion is exploding in the U.S., now everything is on the Pay to Play model.

Is it really that hard for a politician to find honest work???

Another article from Jerusalem Post published a couple weeks back:
    [url]http://www.CarolineGlick.com/e/2009/03/hamass_free_lunch/index.asp[/url]

4. CAL says:

Where was the outrage in Congress when Obama sent $900 million over to Hamas? Why did the republicans not speak up and make people aware of this incredibly irresponsible act? Between this, closing GITMO and now a liberal judge allowing captured terrorists held in Afghanistan to seek relief via our courts, I am incredibly worried about our security. Obama seems to think if you play nice with everyone, they will do you know harm. Well everyone knows the schoolyard bully is going to bully you until you fight back.

I can only assume that the Israelis will take the necessary steps to root up and destroy this “academy” when the time comes.

JV

I guess that you would have to call me radically pro-Israel, but if I could, I would volunteer for the IDF. What I don’t understand is folks like Rahm Immanuel who would play a key role in an administration that would gladly seal Israel’s fate (elimination) at the hands of their enemies who surround them.

Directing $900M to Hamas is right up there with denying medical care for born-alive aborted infants. Evil.

Old Bob

P.S. I recommend Joel Rosenberg’s “Inside the Revolution” released just a few weeks ago. We contribute regularly to his “Joshua Fund”.

Israel has its own fat share of Obamas. This election cycle, they had a fantastic chance to shrug off the suicidal idiocy of so-called “peace process”, tear up the “treaties” that aren’t worth the pieces of paper they mar, and throw them right into Obama’s face. Alas, they chose the P.C. road instead.

And he kisses the ring of the Saudi King. An American Pres. bowing and kissing the ding of a muslim King. How bizarre has our world grown?

9. d says:

Not only did Obama kisses the ring of the Saudi King, he made a full bow to the king. This jesture only acknowledges the King power over his subject. Is the US now the subject of Saudi? In my opinion, this action and the given of $900 million to Palestine, just proves that Obama is a Muslim, if that matters anymore.
    See the video here:

I think you are right on in your assessment. This is going to be rough. I think Israel has given Obimbo a chance to show what he is made of and he has proven by his actions where his heart is – with the muslims. Now, Israel will go take matters into her own hands. I think we will see another war begin as she strikes Iran and of course the Gaza Obambam School of Terror. This may begin a total all our global war. I think you are also right about the streets of our countries running red with the blood of her citizens. My very good friend who passed away several years ago was very psychic and saw just such a scene unfold before her. It terrified her greatly.

Amen, JV…that is the only way they are going to be able to fight terrorists like Hamas. Apparently, our current administration will be a group of Hamas supporters, so I say Israel has a right to defend herself. It is an atrocity that our taxpayer money will go to fund these murderous scums with $900 million! If it is pledge to Palestine, we can be sure of where it will be funneled exclusively. Hamas will use that money to continue to “bait and switch” the people, hide behind them, get them killed, and then profess this money to rebuilding.
    What the he** is Hillary doing promoting this crap? I thought she was going to be so tough on terrorism? Yeah, neither she nor Obama have the ****** to stand up to terrorism. Sick…
    I SUPPORT YOU, ISRAEL! 100%!!!!!!!

12. PISSED AT BECK says:

Glenn,

I was appalled at your response and treatment of the young Marine from N.C. who only was looking for input on his feelings that there might well be an ongoing assault (domestically) against the Constitution. Oh, you are allowed to rail all morning and in the evening about it but how dare someone who will actually put his life up for it have concerns about it.

And to make the leap that that would put him in the category of Tim McVeigh was absurd and you should apologize !

And to suggest he wouldn’t take care of your precious nephews on the battlefield was ridiculous. That is apples and oranges, dimwit. We are obviously being waged against by Al Qaeda and Taliban and no Marine would lighten up in defense against those bastards.

But his oath is his oath. have you ever taken one? I THINK NOT.

His concerns are his concerns and you ignorantly dismissed him. Report to the brig??… what an ass.

Have a great day.

I used to look up to you.

Sam

13. BlueWater says:

Pissed at Beck – I sent almost the same letter in an email to Beck. What a coward.

14. STILL PISSED AT BECK says:

What Glenn should have said to that young Marine…

1. THANK YOU for your service
    2. I commend you for taking your question and concerns to the chain of command
    3. There is probably not even a supreme court justice that could explain the meaning of those two words “and domestic” in the oath and Constitution
    4. Relax a bit and realize this concern really rests on the OFFICER CORP
    5. Pray as fervently as George Washington did for this country

15. Samuel Adams says:

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” speech at the Philadelphia State House on August 1, 1776.