Shouldn’t 34 Years Be Enough, Already?

No time to say more — but it absolutely blows my mind that this man received any support in his bid for president of the United States last year. How in the world, with his fingers in what they’re in, could he be so delusional so as to even run, or could anybody be so ignorant so as to vote for him?

This man is a microcosm of everything that is wrong with the American federal government, everything which our founders tried to steer us away from.

Comments

Just a question: Are there any Democrats in Congress that aren’t involved in a scandal?

–And a comment: I’ll bet my life’s savings that your daughter makes an A in civics in school!

Now to go watch that one again; there was too much to absorb in one viewing!

Yeah Gail watching “that one ” is a chore to watch, but how do we keep up with his mismash of deciet if we do not watch?

He’s the microcosm all right…that’s putting it nicely, Jeff, but I understand. I feel like we’re gonna wake up one morning, as did Germany, go “wth? just happened”? Oh, wait…didn’t that happen this morning when we all woke up to realize that the GM CEO didn’t actually quit on his own…the friggin’ White House fired him!!!! Yep, that’s the microcosm you refer…the one our Founders warned us about as you remind us…but I would also think that Wagoner (?) would be a microcosm too…and that is the other thing our Founders did not want us to be either: COWARDS who kowtow to tyrrany! This guy shoulda told Obama to go pack-it. Shoulda told him that he has no Constitutional right to even make the suggestion, let alone, act on it! He may have ended up in a FEMA camp somewhere, but at least he would’ve gone down with a fight instead of not so much as a whimper. Berry didn’t like his strategy…wonder what it was…but we’ll never know will we…so he made him an example to show the rest of America’s CEO’S just what a hero he is. Nice. Just great. I hope the rest of’em stand up and give a fight, at least. You know, I’ll give Wagoner this…it doesn’t matter if this guy came up with the Holy Grail of a plan…Oblahmuh would’ve just kicked him to curb for the sake of being able to do it because of that little “chip” Rush was talking about. That’s just what he does. That’s what he has planned. Americans are starting to step-up to the plate, and I hope private business owners…large and small…join the movement, too…ie…Tea Parties…this is insanity…

4. LOOK! ISN'T THAT THE WHITES OF THEIR EYES? says:

Time for .223 parties, save the damned tea.

You want a real crook? Try John Boehner.

Disqualifying Democratic politicians on the mere fact of taking bribes and cheating taxes is like denying welfare money to felons and drug addicts… hey, what a great idea I stumbled upon!

7. CAL says:

What a great report. It is refreshing to see Dodd finally being held repsonsible for his misdeeds. Here’s hoping that the republicans can take his seat away. We need the same kind of reporting on Barney Frank. He needs to be ousted as well.

Oops…as far as the post at 1:47 am…the video didn’t display (have a crummy computer and the government hasn’t sent me a new one, yet)…I thought you were referring to the GM CEO. For some reason I thought I had heard he worked for GM for 30+yrs? I read that quickly, and thought you meant it sarcastically…ie…”Wagoner’s been there long enough…so we…me, the president, will just fire him”! There’s too many dots to connect these days. The confusion doesn’t surprise me. But in line with what you actually meant…I think term limits are due! Even if beaurocrats remain behind the politicians, it’s still one less obstacle of corruption to get past.

9. Lilly says:

I probably wouldn’t do any good to ask the CT atty general to get involved, would it. How about Holder? Nah, Unbelievable, that’s the only word that I can come up with.

10. OUR ONLY HOPE, MILITARY OFFICERS says:

Our troops overseas are protecting our FREEDOM, our troops stateside need to do the same against enemies domestic, especially our officers as they have NO SWORN ALLEGIANCE TO THE PRESIDENT, JUST THE CONSTITUTION. See oath below.

Officer Oath -

“I, _____ (SSAN), having been appointed an officer in the Army of the United States, as indicated above in the grade of _____ do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservations or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office upon which I am about to enter; So help me God.” (DA Form 71, 1 August 1959, for officers.)

11. THOMAS JEFFERSON says:

Looks like time to fertilize the Tree of Liberty.

12. THE REAL GEORGE WASHINGTON says:

Are you shi**in me?

Maybe if someone could write a bill (and sneak it in with another stimulus package at the last possible second) that, if a Congressman is caught accepting bribes, lying to cover up underhanded dealings, corruption, etc., that his/her salary would be cut in half AND his pension would be terminated, it could conceivably stop at least some of the corruption.

I’m still shaking my head over the corruption, but the blatant corruption is mind-boggling!

15. Garacka says:

I used to think Dodd was a reasonable, up front guy, but only because I never saw any of these issues in the MSM. He is one of the reasons we need an MSM overhaul.