Secret Societies, Yoga, Pelosi, Palin and the Dalai Lama

By Ronald Glenn
America’s Right

This time around, it’s a new feature of mine here at America’s Right, a collection of thoughts and impressions from grumblings heard from within the shadowy depths of the conservative underground. Next time, for obvious reasons, it won’t be new.

Can He Expect Hazing?

I wrote an article a couple weeks ago here at America’s Right on America’s interest in secret societies in relation to the Yale organization Skull and Bones. Of course, there will be far more discussion concerning the issue of secret societies when Barack Obama and his crew of 500 cross the pond for an audience with a number of inevitably underimpressed world leaders and when he likely has his private audience with the Queen of England.

Welcome to his initiation into sociopathic corruption and rule by divine right.

This is precisely what the 21st century should have nothing to do with, right? Sure. Of course. That would be true except for two problems — first, that’s not how the world is ruled and, second, President Obama needs his initiation into cult of world power. Bill Clinton, after all, has influenced a great deal of the world since he was president and has made himself a fortune. Once you are part of the gang, see, the gang does not have to worry about you anymore.

Given his immense popularity among those who do not know better, not to mention the book deal he signed within hours before his inauguration, it’s fair to say that Barack Obama will likely leave the White House wealthier than when he came in, and will likely become a billionaire after he leaves. It pays, you see, to be King. This is called the parallel government, where bankers and ex-politicians rule without holding an official title. Talk about it over a drink with Henry Kissinger.

Want Economic Recovery? Search Your Feelings.

At this point, the economy is being driven by propaganda from Wall Street and the American mainstream press in collusion with the White House. Even today, we see that an American president called for the termination of a private sector CEO.

The purveyors of finance on Wall Street understand that their reputations are almost beyond repair. They need to convince people to invest money with them, even after all that has happened to convince Americans otherwise. Furthermore, the American corporate press wants to show that President Obama knows all, that the future looks beautiful, that liberalism works.

The theory behind this mostly has to do with the belief that the economy is based on faith, not reality. It is the liberal faith-based economy. If you think you are well, you are well.

Do not laugh. Read the newest New Age medical theories that place blame for all your illnesses on how you think and how you feel. Take the ideological temperature of those seemingly defying gravity in yoga studios from coast to coast.

If you listen to these people, the champions of holistic medicine and economic theory alike, American medicine has apparently never cured anyone who arrived at the hospital unconscious. Suffer a coronary for working too hard as a dirty capitalist? Make sure you tell the ambulance drive not to give you anything to make you sleep — if you have a nightmare that Nancy Pelosi is president, you surely die.

Talk is Cheap, but Botox is Expensive.

Speaking of Nancy Pelosi, this is her newest inane babble, inexplicably uttered from an orifice so unbelievably tight from botulinum toxin that it’s a wonder she can even swallow:

“There seems to be a market for saying that I am very partisan, and that I don’t give the Republicans their opportunity. That simply is not true,” Pelosi said in an interview with PBS’ Charlie Rose. “They know in this recovery package that we had, we asked them what they wanted.”

Funny. The first thing I was taught when I began working in law was the inherent difference between what lawyers and judges request, and what they end up with. “You can order a pizza,” a lawyer told me once, “but that doesn’t mean anybody actually intends to deliver it.”

Furthermore, why is Pelosi so worried about being partisan? Abraham Lincoln was partisan. What we are asking her to do is be correct. Since she is a die-hard liberal, even by Democratic standards, however, being correct may be too much to ask.

Open Your Textbooks, Kids, to the Chapter on the Death of America

President Obama is giving speeches about how to pay public school teachers. I like that he’s standing up to the teacher’s unions, but the very fact that he is standing up to them should make alarm bells go off.

Why does the president care how the states pay their teachers? Because the federal government intends to run the public schools. This fight is a long way from over. Watch the progression of this, and watch how this administration’s so-called“voluntary” service acts will also help federalize the schools.

Making the Grand Old Party New Again.

Whatever bad happens under President Obama’s watch will be tolerated for a while so long as George W. Bush can be lovingly remembered as the worst president in American history. This has even been said repeatedly by radio talk show host Michael Savage, a conservative‘s conservative.

Now, I do not know if the majority of the American public believes this, since most of us cannot recall what Grover Cleveland did while in the White House. (If you asked “which time?” upon hearing former President Cleveland’s name, then this section may not apply to you.)

However, this still leaves the Republican Party as the bogey man in the whole economic mess America is in, giving Obama a high horse on which to ride around the world. As it were, the Republicans are still unable to elevate and celebrate a bona fide national leader. John McCain and Ron Paul–representing two very different factions of the GOP–are little more than symbolic leaders today, as they remind us of the past but do not show us the future.

While I like her plenty, Sarah Palin is not the current answer for the GOP, solely because as of now she represents only the religious right. At this point in time, a younger Republican with impeccable business credentials is needed, someone that can draw more people toward the conservative message by touting the merits of fiscal conservatism and bring in the social conservatives at a later date. Unfortunately, I do not know who fits the bill, since the Republicans lost so much credibility under Bush and Cheney.

Jeff seems to talk a whole lot about Jim DeMint, Mark Sanford and Bobby Jindal when I see him, and more recently has been singing the praises of Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann. If any of you know who else to focus upon, please advise.

The Flowing Robes … Bald … Striking.

Final note: According to the Associated Press, “Organizers shelved a peace conference meant to show how sports can bring people and nations together because South Africa’s government–fearing trouble with China–won’t allow the Dalai Lama to attend.”

This is the classic example of what happens when those who were oppressed take power and suddenly have an interest in power rather than justice. Of all the countries in the world, South Africa should be the one to empathize with the plight of Tibet — right now, however, they seem more interested in cutting lucrative deals with China.

Of course, this also sounds a lot like America, too. At least, though, we let the Dalai Lama speak his mind throughout the country. Regardless, this sort of thing is what I saw throughout the Cold War in the struggle between America and the Soviet Union. This may be a signal, a harbinger with regard to where much of Africa is headed, largely because America is charging down the road toward insolvency.

—————
Ronald Glenn has worked in real estate and law for more than twenty years. He now works in Philadelphia, and lives outside the city with his wife. Ron has been writing for America’s Right since January 2009.

Comments

1. Rick says:

You ask which new, young conservative politicians we should focus on. I think the time has come to stop looking for a “leader”. These people always talk a good game and perform well while in the minority. I have lost faith in the two party shell game and am concentrating on local citizen movements. We may have to take back our gov’t from the bottom up not top down. I hope that I’m wrong.

“Palin represents only the religious right”? Are you nuts? I’m not saying that she is ready to compete for the nomination (and she probably wasn’t ready to run as McCain’s VP), but I think that most Alaskans would be surprised to learn that they constitute “the religious right”. My guess is that they would prefer to think of themselves as ordinary Americans with an appreciation for conservative, constitutional, values.

I think that you are stigmatizing her simply because she is a fundamental Christian, but she has proven herself to be a very competent governor in a very diverse state. It would appear to me that her appeal is (and was demonstrated to be such in the recent national election) far wider than the “religious right”. But if you are correct, I’m glad to hear that there are so many “religious right” folks out there.

Old Bob

3. BlueWater says:

Ron, you said, “At this point in time, a younger Republican with impeccable business credentials is needed.”

Wow – what an oversight, especially for you. Gov. Palin oversees the ONLY profitable state in the union. She is the ONLY governor trying to use her state’s natural resources to the full extent possible. She is the ONLY governor who has successfully worked with oil companies to formulate a win-win situation for them and the citizens of her state. She lives frugally, and she was the first person in public life to call Obama’s friends “terrorists”. How do you figure she is only useful as a religious conservative?

All that being said, I think this country would have done much better with Tancredo or Hunter as the Republican in the last election. Those are true, time tested conservatives.

As someone who believes in our Constitution, could we please determine if Gov. Jindal is a “natural born citizen” before we completely slide off off of this slippery slope?

Thomas

in regards to biden´s daughter, i refuse to acuse her due to fact that the abuse of drugs is the government´s
    responsability, perhaps you people could remember a year or so ago a couple of journalist took samples from the italian pairliament benches and the rest rooms>>>>>>> the result was +….¡¡¡¡??????'
    palin religious believes does not bother me at all, because what matter is if she is a good professional, and she has proven to be so unlike the messiah that we have at the wh that is making experiments with our country, and people like him only should be allowed to make experiments with soda

Ditto, on Governor Jindal. Believe he does not qualify under the Constitution as a natural born citizen, Article II, Section 1 due to the fact that his parents are not natural born, but naturalized citizens of the United States.

The official line is that he was born to Indian immigrants (mother was pregnant when she entered the country). Both parents “later” became naturalized US citizens. He has not produced a birth certificate for viewing.

7. AUWIEDERSEHN AMERIKA says:

We should all fly black streamers on our cars to mourn the death of capitalism and America. Black armbands also. (swastikas to be added later more than likely)

thomas
    i do not know if gov jindal is or not a natural born citizen, but i am sure that he would disclose all his records for the public to see
    the only politician of half decent countries that is spending a significant amount of money in trying to hide his cvr the citizen of his country is the messiah

9. Ian Thorpe says:

If Obama does meet The Queen it will be something of a culture shock for him to find he is required to show deference to her.

And we live in hope that Phil the Greek (aka Prince Phillip) will say something crass like, “are you going to tap dance for us, you darkies have such wondeful rhythm.”

Ron Glenn says…While I like her plenty, Sarah Palin is not the current answer for the GOP, solely because as of now she represents only the religious right.

Oh, C’mon! What you are really saying is, “she’s a girl”. Quick, think of any reason I can’t support her, quick, quick. So lame! Misogynists are so much more transparent then they realize.

If you can’t just zip up your trousers for five minutes, and vote for a woman, stay home.

Arizona Congressman, Jeff Flake is a stand-up conservative who is, from what I understand, “pork” free. He ain’t bad to look at either!!!

As for Palin, you underestimate her connection with the people. Don’t buy in to what the “elites” have tried to sell the public about her. She is the REAL deal. They just don’t want her to show up and crash their party. If the American people really want change, then Palin is the only person they can truly count on. No favors owed, no backdoor deals, just straight-up, common sense. She is what the founders had intended for those who would serve the people. Not elitist harvard lawyers!

(Sorry about the lawyer part Jeff!)

12. tm says:

Here in blue Virginia, there is nobody except terrorists coming. As a Republican I really am watching Thaddeus McCotter of Michigan's 11th District. I posted this before and maybe this is a better spot for it. I kind of disagree with you though – dollar wise Palin is raking in more money currently then any other – don't let those liberal polls fool you I can tell you for a fact she is. Here is the video of McCotter

Palin all the way. What we need now more than ever is REFORM. This woman has more spunk and guts than just about any member of the House or Senate. She can connect. She can hire the right people who have a proven record of being moral, ethical, proven business acumen and haven’t cheated on their taxes or their spouse and can prove that they know what our constitution says and will live by it. We need to get Palin to sign a Hippocratic Oath just as the doctors do and require her to require the same for all of her appointees. PERIOD.

“The Hippocratic Oath is an oath traditionally taken by physicians pertaining to the ethical practice of medicine. It is widely believed that the oath was written by Hippocrates, the father of western medicine, in the 4th century BC, or by one of his students.[1] The phrase “Above all, do no harm” is usually attributed to the oath.”

Accountability folks, until we have that…it’s all for naught.

Pixel Patriot

14. Celia in TX says:

Yeah, I want to move to Alaska. That would be sweet.

re Jindal, from everything I’ve read, he would be ineligible, and I haven’t heard from HIM that he even intends to run. I think that he knows he’s technically ineligible, but I also think people are staying mum and taking the “wait and see” approach. I think this is even why many Republicans aren’t saying a whole lot about the “natural born citizen” because they know if by THAT definition, Jindal wouldn’t qualify.

Personally, right now I can’t get behind him because it would be hypocritical of me to be infuriated about Obama not being a natural born citizen while at the same time rooting for Jindal, right?

FWIW, I think Obama knows he’s technically not eligible, too, he is a constitutional lawyer after all, but what he’s doing about it says volumes about his character. Jindal wouldn’t dream of trying to evade the issue, I’m sure.

If Nobama gets to see the queen, I hope she calls him “Boy.”

As far as Palin is concerned, I admire her grit in getting her own Party straightened out in her state, but (to me) she gives the impression that she left poise/finishing school out of her education. Then, too, the media was (and still is) so slanted that I wonder if she was only meant to appear that way.

Senator DeMint still has my vote.

16. La Muse Poetique says:

Holistic medicine isn’t about how modern medicine hasn’t done anything. It’s actually very much tied with modern medicine and modern scientific discoveries of how the body works.

Just saying…

Coming from me, who predicted Obama’s presidency in ’04 (though truth be told, I thought the Constitution will be amended for it, not flushed down the toilet), McCain’s candidacy in ’07, and Palin as VP pick in June ’08: my money is on Jim DeMint. And yes, I’ll take bets.

18. goddessdivine says:

I don’t know where you guys get some of these pictures but I love the Pelosi botox one. Classic.

As far as GOP leaders–anyone who is fiscally responsible (read: doesn’t want to expand our deficit by expanding govt), is strong on defense, isn’t bought off by lobbyists or union workers, and wants to actually use our country’s resources rather than cut them off, will get my vote.

Unfortunately as you’re trying to attract more, you are apt to lose many evangelicals, and thus lose the election. Evangelicals are tired of being lapdogs to the GOP and I know many of us who have decided to go 3rd party if we don’t get a true, blue conservative this time.

I understand that it may be a no-win situation — either you lose the fiscals or the socials — but these are the hard facts.

John Adams said that this form of government only works with a moral, religious people. I think he was proven correct, wouldn’t you say? When we take God out, then He also removes His hand from us and we are doomed.

20. sharon says:

Palin 2012

The only CONSERVATIVE that can beat Obama.

As hard as it is to believe, there are christians in the Democratic party as well..

21. Still a Patriot says:

Hi Ron -
    Although I disagree with your perception of Sarah Palin, I support Mike Huckabee & hope he will run in 2012. He was a very successful Governor, & he is a brilliant speaker (no teleprompter needed) who connects with the average American. He is a true patriot with morals & the courage to stand up for his convictions – something we need desperately in this country. The press helped to characterize him as you have done Palin – as a candidate for evangelicals only. Wrong on both counts.
    Susan

I agree with the Huckabee choice. He’s getting a lot of great exposure with his new show, too. I don’t think they’ll be able to find much “dirt” on him, either. I like Palin, also, and would support her. What about Sanford?

Two words: Daniel Hannan

Go to Atlas Shrugs and listen to the interview with Michelle Bachman. She is fearless and is taking on alot of the issues we are worried about. Don’t discount her as a future leader. Palin/Bachmann