Popular Activities for Hippie Liberals During Lights-Out Time for ‘Earth Hour’

• Renounce global warming activism and liberal ways after realizing, sitting in the dark, that they don’t want humanity to go back to cave-dwelling after all.
  • Continue to not shower.
  • Wipe their ass with the United States Constitution. (Actually, that’s more of an everyday activity.)
  • Explain to mom why, dammit, the lights have to stay off in the basement for an hour, not just a few minutes.
  • Sneak a hamburger while hairy vegan boyfriend/girlfriend/guru won’t notice.
  • Wondering how they’ll know when Earth Hour is over, as it’s too dark to see the minute hands on their Mickey Mouse watch.

Leave comments with your own ideas…

Comments

1. suek says:

Check this out…

The GIVE program

Not on topic, but still an important read…

I’m going to turn more lights on, even the outside light. I think they’re all a bunch of idiots anyway and are far from reality. Gosh, don’t they stop and think that even when you’re turning your lights off, that big ole machine in the power plant is still generating electricity whether you turn them off or on.

What idiots!

Personally I think people are too bored and need to study the Scriptures and see what their end may be. Better to be working on that, which is what I’m doing. The creator has control. Guess they missed that part.

Dude, Did you say lights out? Man I gotta stop this habit of mine because everything I hear or read is the opposite of the way it should be. Oh well, it will probably take me an hour to go back and turn everything off again….lol…Peace Out Bro!

Word Verification…frowbrug, wait maybe I am reading it backwards…gurbworf…Man this carbon I am inhaling must be getting to me again!

Man-caused carbon inhaler Sally

I couldn’t say it better than Trace Adkins

“Every light in the house is on”

Dude, that is realy funny. Made my afternoon. I love cutting trees down.

6. Sandy says:

Emotional Hippies – Crying Over Dead Trees Parody

:o )

How many hippies does it take to screw in a light bulb?

A) Hippies don’t screw in a light bulb – hippies screw in microbusses.
    B) Two – One to screw in the light bulb, and one to say, “Dude, look at all the colors.”
    A) None, the bulb doesn’t have to change dude, maybe its society that needs to change.
    D) All of the above.

8. jeanniejo says:

Congratulations, drkate — thumbs up to you, girl

THE TROJAN HORSE HAS COME TO WASHINGTON
    IT IS THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION

From Now On, WE THE PEOPLE Will Be Writing The Press Releases. The Second American Revolution Has Begun!

‘What follows is an article, no actually, a dream thread that was posted over at Texas Darlin. It has generated a great many comments. People are sick and tired of what is going on in our nation’s capital. The shine is off Dear Leader’s star and people are fed up with the corruption of our lawmakers and this Administration’s flagrant disregard for We The People.

From now on, we’re writing the press releases. And taking all the names, titles, and language back that have been used against us. The Second American Revolution has begun.

This is your dream thread in helping to design the most effective mass demonstration in the history of the United States. Yes, we will need money, but let’s not think about that now. How do we pull all of our efforts together? Thank you in advance!’

Permission for cross-posting of this article was granted by the author.

FREE AMERICA! RESTORE THE REPUBLIC!
    © 2009 by Dr.Kate/drkate4justice

9. goddessdivine says:

LOL, Jeff. Some more ideas for hippies:

1. Join hands in a circle around some candles and sing Kumbaya.

2. Stage a protest against SUVs and those greedy money-grubbing capitalists

3. Smoke some weed; what else are you going to do in the dark?

Everytime I hear of these brain-dead people sitting in redwood trees, parading in streets with signs, or going into hysterics about the environment, I think: Don’t these guys have jobs? Seriously…..they need to get a life.

Yum!!!…I just love dining on baked Spotted Owl as I sit in front of my fireplace that is emitting the fragrance of burning Redwood…The freshly hacked down redwood didn’t want to ignite very good, so I soaked it down with a bunch of diesel fuel…You could see the thick black plume coming out of my chimney from miles away… I hope the neighbors don’t think the house is on fire. :D

Sue K–
    Check this out:

Click on the long black link with white writing, then watch the videos at right. Could the School of America (now Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation) at Fort Benning be the "campus?" In fact, click on any of the links.

13. deb says:

I see that others had the same idea I did…turning every light on instead of turning them off. Yep, that’s exactly what I did, turned on every freakin’ light in the house..but daggone, I didn’t think about turning on the outside flood lights too. Will have to remember that for next year.

14. GATOR-1 says:

Since there has to be one in every group….I guess I am the resident Hippie… It cracks me up the way Jeff refers to people with whom I have nothing in common. Us real Hippies would not let those whackos anywhere near us…It really does crack me up…You could never know how funny it is to me….Thanks Dude….laughing is good for ole hiipies health…I’ll take all I can get…LOL

Keep up the “Good” my friend…

Blessings Patriots….

I never cried over a dead tree before, but one time in college my potted cactus died and I felt really bad.

Sorry, I kept that inside for all these years. Now I feel better.

JV

16. JESUS LOVES ME THIS I KNOW says:

I can’t even stand the Methodist church I attend anymore. I hear more on recycling, the evil (now past) Bush administration, and even more about composting than I do about the gospel of Jesus Christ. I can’t take any more. Just last Earth day I learned we are drinking the tears of the dinosaurs. Like we caused their demise???? PS, this church is in Millington, TN.

You’re a bunch of fascist Republicans, the lot of you. Hippies are people too, and very amazing ones at that. I do hope you all consider having a little more personal tolerance towards those unlike you. They have as much a right to be environment-loving individuals as you have to be narcissistic losers. So stop cracking jokes about people.