Bear with me, if you can…

Given that final exams are fast approaching and I am horribly unprepared, I was going to begin stepping down volume here at America’s Right for about a month or so, with one or two daily entries rather than three or four. However, for the short time being, you’ll see a few changes here beyond just that.

Because I have a wicked school schedule over the next nine days in particular–I have a 25+ page brief/paper due on Friday afternoon and a full [mock] trial to plan by next Wednesday–and because work is getting increasingly Sisyphean, the only full-length pieces you’ll likely see here are the occasional contributions from Rick Saunders, Ron Glenn and the other writers. From me, you’ll see something like what you see during Weekend Reading.

While there may be more of them, each entry will be shorter and probably not as well-written. The idea is to save time while maintaining scope. We’ll see how it works.

See, this site is cathartic for me, and even if I promised myself I would just drop it for the week, I don’t know that I could. And it’s always been frustrating to me that I cannot cover every topic I’d like in as much detail as I prefer. So, as I come across stories and topics I want to share I’ll do so, providing a link to the story in question followed by a short explanation of why I thought it important. It won’t be pretty, it won’t be fancy, but it’ll free up a whole lot of time on my end.

Now, that’s not to say that I won’t get hot under the collar and explode in a mess of hastily-written half-sentences, and that’s not to say that the other writers won’t be contributing things, but for the most part you’ll see something different here at America’s Right for the next 10 days or so, and I just wanted to let you know why.

Thanks for understanding.

Jeff

Comments

1. DR SOETORO says:

For that tough college schedule maybe Barry could set you up with some ‘stimulants’.

2. Linda says:

BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR FINALS!! You’ll ace ‘em.

Jeff, you do what you have to do.

The comment section will be filled with links and comments, too, to help you along with freeing up your time.

When we hear something that sounds like Mount Vesuvius erupting, we’ll know that you have “thrown a wheel” over another O-bysmal antic.

You concentrate on your grades, and we’ll keep our noses to the grindstone, too, in our research and reports to your comment sections.

Deal?

We want you to keep your grades up and be able to graduate from law school so you can move on down to South Carolina. No one is going to cut our throats politically while we sleep, as long as America’s Right stays online.

4. Still a Patriot says:

Hi Jeff -
    I appreciate this site & all of the work you put into it, but you need to concentrate on your studies. I'm sure all of your readers will understand. You have a fine staff of writers & their contributions are always good to read & ponder. Good luck with all your projects & deadlines!
    Susan

5. Claudia says:

Not a problem Jeff… We know, for the most part of us, that school and finals are very important and the crux of your attention has to be on them at this point. You are too far to turn back now, baby, just go with what you need to do and don’t worry too much about us, well still be here when you get back.

6. Jan says:

Best to you as you prepare for this next endeavor. I am asking for cover, favor and blessing for you and your family as you enter into this next phase.

Good luck, Jeff, and don’t worry about your blog while you are gone. I don’t want to make you feel unimportant – you are, of course – but, actually, I come to the blog several time a day as much for the “Comments” as the original article.

We’ll all be here when you get back.

Old Bob

8. Lilly says:

Ditto everyone elses comments! Go study and good luck!

9. Dee says:

Good luck, Jeff. In addition to your articles, those who contribute the other articles and those who leave comments are the reasons I like this site.

10. goddessdivine says:

If only Obama studied as hard as you do. (Maybe he’d have half your intelligence?) Best of luck on the studies. We all want you to pass your classes so that you can continue up the chain of command. You’re going to be POTUS one day, and I’m going to feel lucky to have ‘known’ you via internet. ;-)

We understand!!! Good luck! Now get busy young man….hahaha

Sally

goddessvivine–

I haven’t given up on Jeff’s presidency, either.

What I’m waiting for is for Jeff’s Justice Department to do some honest investigating. Do you think THAT would wake up some liberal Democrats and cause them to consider that the United States Constitution really does matter to honest, law-abiding citizens?

We might not have to wait until Jeff is POTUS, however, if the DC AG does his job. Then, Jeff could really sleep well!

I think Jeff’s focusing on the right things now, getting his studies done first. We all want him to WOW ‘em in law school! I have all the confidence in the world with his writers, as they have all done well, too.

Good luck. I still remember being a student myself. Whew, those were days. Rock ‘em!