March 7-8, 2009 — Weekend Reading

Whence the Dither?
(FROM: The Wall Street Journal) Sooooooo . . . Barney Frank wants to prosecute those responsible for the financial meltdown. Interesting. I’d provide some sort of pithy comment, but nothing I could muster would come close to the perfectly executed final line of the Barney Frank portion of James Taranto’s commentary:

In other news, O.J. Simpson has gone undercover in a Nevada prison in search of the real killer.

A Heated Exchange: Al Gore Confronts his Critic(s)
(FROM: The Wall Street Journal) Maybe it’s the idea that the planet has been declining in temperature for the past decade. Maybe it’s because every time Al Gore or his rarely-showered league of disciples plan a get-together or summit or protest, temperatures bottom out. Or maybe it’s because the Discovery Channel’s “Global Warming: On Hold?” article was so filled with crap (the piece admits that scientists cannot determine whether [completely natural] changes in the earth’s climate are naturally occurring or caused by man, yet Gore and his crew insist that the science is settled). Regardless of the reason, people are beginning to see through Al Gore’s charade; whether or not they understand that the charade is a front for global socialism, they still know that something is awry. The next step is getting the electorate to realize the true cost of the worldwide “green” movement — note, for example, the amount of global warming-related nonsense in British PM Gordon Brown’s global New Deal.

SEE ALSO:

Clinton’s Russian Leaves Much to Be Desired

(FROM: Fox News) You cannot turn on a cable news station today without seeing or hearing about this. The worst part, the part which make me feel so bad for our Secretary of State, is how she actually took a moment to say that the Russian translation had been carefully chosen. Whoops. Something tells me that this would not have occurred under Condoleeza Rice’s watch. No, it’s not fun to watch the United States look bad in the eyes of the rest of the world, but between this and the way our president treated the British, I’d be lying if I didn’t admit at least a little schadenfreude considering how much the Democrats maligned the Bush administration’s tact with regard to foreign relations.

Steve Forbes: Obama Repeats Bush’s Worst Market Mistakes

(FROM: The Wall Street Journal) How many times do we have to hear Obama blame the policies of the Bush administration for our current mess? Now, I’m not saying that the spendthrift Congress didn’t contribute, but it drives me nuts to see the current administration engaging in the very same mistakes and bad behavior while simultaneously decrying the prior malfeasance. The solution to our financial crisis lies in moving away from the reckless spending, the rewarding of underperformance seen in BOTH administrations. Unfortunately, we’re not going to see it from the Obama White House, and unless the GOP gets the right person to the forefront and truly adheres to conservative principles, we won’t see it from the next White House either.

‘Star Wars’ Director George Lucas Fully Supports Obama’s Economic Approach
(FROM: CNS News) Okay, I get it. If you have so much money that the cost of the expensive policies and plans inherent to the liberal agenda doesn’t matter, maybe you’d be indifferent to–or, like Lucas, even support–such agendas. I get it. On a personal level, I really wouldn’t care too much if I had $2 billion or $1.2 billion, at least as long as I still remembered how we barely eeked by for so long. Still, as disappointing as it is to see George Lucas backing Obama, it’s not surprising. America’s Right contributor Robert Wallace said that ever since he saw that Lucas changed his first Star Wars film to make Greedo fire the first shot before Han Solo killed him, he’s known everything he needs to know about Lucas’ politics. I can’t say I ever saw anything too political in the changed cantina scene, but it sure makes sense.

Check back for more Weekend Reading throughout the weekend…

Comments

Jeff.

A question:

Was there ever a point in time, once Hitler came to power in Germany in 1933, that the tide of Naziism could have been stemmed via internal political means, or was his charisma and control of the government so complete that war (and the Holocaust) became inevitable?

Old Bob

Some more good Saturday morning reading . . . Illinois Senator Alan Keyes has started a blog, Loyal to Liberty. Check out his entry for March 4th on Obama communism. He lays it out, and I agree.

3. Bodenzee says:

Is Barney Frank volunteering to be prosecuted?

Don’t forget Bill Clinton. He presided over the strong arming of banks to give mortgages to those that didn’t qualify under any rational criteria.

How is it that one man’s decisions can be permitted to screw up a whole country? Can people begin an impeachment process based on intentional policies to wreck an economy … or just to halt the power that is seen as knowingly treasonous?

OBAMA

One
    Big
    Ass
    Mistake
    America!

6. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

I think Barney is finally correct. He and Dodd would look good in stripes and make great cellmates. They could run a gay prostitution service like Barney ran from his apartment.

Thanks, Ken

7. Claudia says:

that article about Lucas,… you know, I think that the whole interview is a bit over the top, because Lucas is or at least was “just an ordinary guy from around the corner” at least at our reunion a few years ago when he attended the 40th from Downey High in Modesto. I went to school with him and he was a pretty geeky guy back then, but he had good roots and a strong upbringing by valley people who all had the same values as my folks did, strongly Republican, at the time. In case he may have changed his upbringing to go with his new life, I really don’t think that is possible, because, I think he is/was more grounded than that.

I can see him saying some of that stuff in the article, but I am pretty positive that he still thinks like the guy who gets his nickles from those movies he puts out, and I know that he works damn hard on them. I don’t know how much he pays his producers and directors, other than himself, when he uses any, but I am sure that he most likely has them take a cut of the overall earnings rather than a huge upfront salary. My stepson is also a movie director for a little company called Talmarc and produced a movie called “Christmas Miracles at SageCreek”, and although he makes good money, he has yet to hit it really over the top, but he will someday. Producers and Directors have a strange life and it isn’t up to us to judge them on what it takes to do the stuff they do. I know that they all work hard. My stepson took twenty years to learn the how, why and what to do to make a good movie, he studied all the facets of the whole game, and then started in on the job, he was the historical reference guide on the HBO series Deadwood and has studied and written a book about Hickock and played him in the summers for almost thirty years in Deadwood, SD, to make sure that he got every nuance right.

All I am trying to say here is that comparing what Lucas had to say about anything that Obama might or might not come up with is like comparing apples to oranges, in every manner. The jobs and the perspetives are totally different for both arenas, not that Lucas shouldn’t have a voice, for he most certainly does have a right to an opinion, but that the reporter shouldn’t have really asked him and then pushed him into answers that place him in the center of the problem, for that is not his (Lucas’s) center of influence. I don’t think that he has really made politically correct or uncorrect stances in his movies, that I have seen, but I may be just not looking at them the same way others do, because of my past history of him. I think that he always wants to portray the field of the movie as a just field and those who do right will always come out ahead of the game. He even did that with American Graffiti and just about all other (even the cartoon) movies that I have seen of his.

Otherwise, good list of Weekend Reading, overall, although I have already read and made my peace with most of the very same articles.

Can someone explain this. It makes no sense to me. What are we talking about.

It’s an open fact that liberals as a statistical group, wanting the government to take care of everyone from cradle to grave, perhaps so they don’t have to be bothered with the needs of others, give only a pittance to charities. No one seems to have put this together with the White House Gift Shop presents that the Obamas gave to the English Prime Minister Brown and his wife, who gave the Obamas beautifully thought out presents. It apparently didn’t enter the Obama minds or hearts to consider the persons that were coming to see them, to think how to honor or please them, who represent the country of our historical parentage. The Obama narcissim apparently prevents it. Their arrogance and sociopathy embarrasses our country. Maybe the general lack of liberal philanthropy is not about charitible giving, but truly about any giving.

10. Jeff Schreiber says:

Okay. When Lucas first made Star Wars (A New Hope), in the cantina scene, Greedo is trying to take Han Solo back to Jabba the Hut. In the original film, Han just shoots Greedo in order to get away.

Lucas has made a habit of messing with his movies over time–which is totally his right to do–and, in this particular scene, he went back and changed it so that Greedo shot first.

Robert looked at it as a bit of a political statement, as if he felt the need to tone down the character of Han Solo a bit, and that inclination transferred to his attitude as a whole. No preemption. Detente.

Anyway, I love the movies, as they were done then, and as they were done now. Lucas is a genius, and he seems like a genuinely decent guy.

I joke about dirty hippies and such, but I try not to make it a habit of judging someone based solely on their political beliefs. Most of my friends, and some of my close family, are liberal as the day is long. I have friends that are gay and cohabitate.

Still, at the end of the day, if I’m Han Solo … I shoot first.

No matter what Lucas does, Solo will ALWAYS be the one who shot first. lol

This is a perfect example of revisionist history which exists in academia.

Regardless of Lucas’ political leanings, I’ll always take humor in the fact that, no matter how hard Lucas tries to explain Star Wars, no matter how hard he tries to revise the mythology and political undertones of his creation, in the end, Star Wars is about a group of good guys fighting against a giant government. In that way, Star Wars has moved FAR beyond Lucas’ poor ability to revise, add or detract from it.

P.S. You need to check out the series known as FIREFLY. In my view, it’s actually pretty conservative.

12. Marie says:

It wasn’t bad enough that Prime Minister Brown and his wife had to endure the Obama rudeness but then the protesting British Embassy was told that Obama was “too tired” to do a formal press conference and state dinner as would be customary due to his heavy burden of dealing with the economic crisis. But, of course, now all of Britain is reading about the wild Obama partying at the White House with late nights and expensive dinners–we can only imagine how that makes the Brits feel! Oh well, I guess we should just be grateful he didn’t give them the finger while they were here like his oh-so-mature behavior on the campaign trail…

13. Claudia says:

And that is the “rest of the story” as Paul Harvey would have said. Goerge Lucas is a really good guy, and IF his political bent is a bit LIBERAL, leaning, I am going to forgive him that because I used to know him when we were just kids, and I know how he was brouht up and also that Liberal bent is probably more to do with where he is rather than who he really is inside. That was all I was trying to say. The reporter was trying to put typecasting onto Lucas in that interview (by forcing some questions and supposing answers from Lucas’s words), at least as far as I am remembering him, and I just think that it is apples and oranges, because I don’t think that Lucas really has that deep of convictions about the WHOLE LIBERAL philosophy, at least I don’t remember him that way.

And I sort of knew him from the end of grammar school through high school. Of course he could have really matured into something very different from when we were kids, but he didn’t seem to lord anything over any of the rest of us at the reunion he came to in ’02 and in fact he was very open, down to earth and nice to everyone, much nicer than most who would be in his position. He didn’t think that he was “all that” or that he even deserved any special attention. And he has always sent a nice hello to every reunion from him, a tape and gifts for the school and movies to have shown during the reunions that he couldn’t attend. He would always send word about where he was and what was going on in his life, and his sister-friend-cousin always showed up to deliver all the info. He never pulled any pretense on us, and that is something that, given his undeniably outstanding position in the world, he could easily do, and he has never given any of it a second thought. That makes him a good person on my book. Apples to Oranges, and Obama is the orange… Lucas doesn’t just give lipservice to the things that make him good, he does it everyday in every way that he can, he spreads the wealth of his ability around to all who would use any of it, he doesn’t take from others more than he is willing to give himself. Lucas might be a liberal in some ways, but most liberals use from others what they can get and don’t give much (of themselves) to anyone except that which they get from others. OPM is their way and mantra, and that is NOT Lucas’s way or mantra.

Claudia,
    Reno, NV

resp. anom. 3,7– 9:54pm
    > government from cradle to grave,
    >>> this is what the stimulus is all about >> the main purpose is the production of zoombies , easily manipulated, devoid of free will
    it followed plans fabricated years ago
    alinsky>>>>>marshal davis >>> cloward & piven strategy>>>> ayer´s plans
    goal >>>> implementation of the apparatchik >>>> freeze republicans or any other dissentment

15. MaryAlice says:

And this wonderful commentary from John Kerryhttp://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=a.Ia1h9SiQmw

I just wonder when Congress is going to "stop idiotic abuses of taxpayer money"

16. MaryAlice says:

And two items today not in the US Main Stream Media. Don’t you think one of them would have reported, and why isn’t the US Government making a comment on the Iranian Missle??

And this from the UK not the US?

17. suek says:

This pretty much says it all…

18. suek says:

Lucas works in Hollywood – whether he believes the Liberal line or not is something only he knows, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least if he toed the party line in public, but held other positions in private. It also wouldn’t surprise me if nobody other than his immediate family knows it, if it happens that he actually has different positions than the Hollywood party line.

19. Dee says:

Barney Frank makes me laugh. If this all didn’t effect so many it would be down right silly. Just as Tim Giethner being in charge of the IRS.
    Eventually, BO will not be able to blame Bush. It will become his fault.
    Thanks for more great reading.

An Inconvenient Truth for Al Gore:
    The President is Constitutionally Ineligible.

Does Obama ever wonder why people (non-Obots) dont believe a word he says about his economic plans-the guy cant even be truthful about the circumstances of his birth

21. MaryAlice says:

MSNBC is conducting this grading on Obama

22. dc says:

Thanks for the explanation Jeff! I like the idea of setting things straight even if you have to shoot first to do it! (Who gives the sucker an even break? Not the one who’s crooked!).

Interesting that the Star Wars series have recently been being aired. We get the “Global” sense of what they were going thru with the ‘Galaxy’ take-over. Power and Control. Similar today with the dictator/Totalitarianism – breaking the financial foundation, creating the “CRISIS” to induce restraint.

Exemplifies the Dark Side, with it ‘lures’ and ‘hope-filled promises.’ You got to know that this ‘acting’ President is bowing to the Dark Master for directions on his BlackBerry. Maybe realizing or not, the true direction of the evil and sinister plot!

All I can say is BARNEY FRANK MAKES ME VOMIT!!!

His attitude.
    His morals.
    His arrogance.
    His speech style!

The people that continue to re-elect him are nothing more than complete IDIOTS!

P.S. He wouldn’t last 5 minutes in Texas!

Lisa in TX

Commenting on Ben Bernanke’s reply of “No,” to the question “Will you tell the American people to whom you lent $2.2 trillion of their dollars,” which was asked by U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I – VT), deepcaster.com says:

“A measure of just how hapless the U.S. congress is before the power of the mighty Private for-profit Federal Reserve is reflected in the foregoing exchange between U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders and Fed Chairman Bernanke…. Indeed, Bernanke’s response is even more galling in light of the fact that Fed Policies are the Primary Cause of the mortgage/housing and related Crises… The private for-profit Fed makes money in direct proportion to the amount they are lending to the American taxpayer at interest. Of course, they lend money that they print for free out of thin air.”

This article, “Investor Advantage: Revisiting the Cartel’s ‘End Game’” is the very best summary I have come across which explains the game the Fed is playing and where it is going. When people understand the game, they will better understand why our borders are not being protected.

This is interesting reading–it explains what Obama did to get people to vote for him, to make them “drink the Koolade.”

I had never heard of this, and would not have believed it possible were it not for the fact that it was explained and demonstrated. It works best on the young people, which also explains a lot. They have no real “bank” of experience to draw on to question what is said.

Click HEREto learn more, and then bookmark the link and send it to everybody!

It is eye-opening, to say the absolute least! To make matters even worse, Obama still does it.

26. Bodenzee says:

How long is the American public going to allow itself to be led or misled by Al Gore?

While attorneys speak of settled law, no true scientist considers any aspect of science as settled. Science is a continuing search for knowledge…truth.

I had the good fortune many decades ago to study at different times under two professors who were Nobel Laureates. During my career I worked with, and was personally friendly with four other Nobel Laureates in physics or medicine. All of these men were brilliant and I respect them immensely. It bothers me greatly to see Al Gore receive a Nobel for a shallow, political cause. I believe that in making that prize the Nobel Foundation diminished the significance of the award greatly.

Al Gore appears to me to have such superficial understanding of his “topic” that he steadfastly refuses to engage in a reasoned debate with a holder of an opposing view. Instead, he seems to just pontificate and proclaim his views. I think he is afraid to debate. It appears to me that his objective is to create dogma, not scientific truth.

The existence of global warming is not unequivocal and I fail to believe that Gore’s “scientific” methods will expose truth.

Has this nation become a flock of sheep?

Marie said:

Obama was “too tired”

Give the poor man a break. You’d be tired too if you’d spent your first 6 weeks taking care of important national issues…. you know, like attacking talk show hosts and that sort of thing. /snark

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
    Wikipedia scrubs Obama eligibility
    Mention of citizenship issues deleted in minutes, ‘offending’ users banned

________________________________________
    Posted: March 08, 2009
    6:54 pm Eastern
    By Aaron Klein
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

From Wikipedia’s Barack Obama page
    Wikipedia, the online “free encyclopedia” mega-site written and edited entirely by its users, has been deleting within minutes any mention of eligibility issues surrounding Barack Obama’s presidency, with administrators kicking off anyone who writes about the subject, WND has learned.
    A perusal through Obama’s current Wikipedia entry finds a heavily guarded, mostly glowing biography about the U.S. president. Some of Obama’s most controversial past affiliations, including with Rev. Jeremiah Wright and former Weathermen terrorist Bill Ayers, are not once mentioned, even though those associations received much news media attention and served as dominant themes during the presidential elections last year.
    Also completely lacking is any mention of the well-publicized concerns surrounding Obama’s eligibility to serve as commander-in-chief.
    Where’s the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the “natural-born American” clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 300,000 others and sign up now!
    Indeed, multiple times, Wikipedia users who wrote about the eligibility issues had their entries deleted almost immediately and were banned from re-posting any material on the website for three days.
    In one example, Wikipedia user “Jerusalem21″ added the following to Obama’s page:
    “There have been some doubts about whether Obama was born in the U.S. after the politician refused to release to the public a carbon copy of his birth certificate and amid claims from his relatives he may have been born in Kenya. Numerous lawsuits have been filed petitioning Obama to release his birth certificate, but most suits have been thrown out by the courts.”
    As is required on the online encyclopedia, that entry was backed up by third-party media articles, citing the Chicago Tribune and WorldNetDaily.com
    The entry was posted on Feb. 24, at 6:16 p.m. EST. Just three minutes later, the entry was removed by a Wikipedia administrator, claiming the posting violated the websites rules against “fringe” material.
    (According to Wikipedia rules, however, a “fringe theory can be considered notable if it has been referenced extensively, and in a serious manner, in at least one major publication, or by a notable group or individual that is independent of the theory.”
    The Obama eligibility issue has indeed been reported extensively by multiple news media outlets. WorldNetDaily has led the coverage. Other news outlets, such as Britain’s Daily Mail and the Chicago Tribune have released articles critical of claims Obama may not be eligible. The Los Angeles Times quoted statements by former presidential candidate Alan Keys doubting Obama is eligible to serve as president. Just last week, the Internet giant America Online featured a top news article about the eligibility subject, referencing WND’s coverage.
    When the user “Jerusalem21″ tried to repost the entry about Obama’s eligibility a second time, another administrator removed the material within two minutes and then banned the Wikipedia user from posting anything on the website for three days.
    Wikipedia administrators have the ability to kick off users if the administrator believes the user violated the website’s rules.
    Over the last month, WND has monitored several other attempts to add eligibility issues to Obama’s Wikipedia page. In every attempt monitored, the information was deleted within minutes and the user who posted the material was barred from the website for three days.
    Angela Beesley Starling, a spokeswoman for Wikipedia, explained to WND that all the website’s encyclopedia content is monitored by users. She said the administrators who deleted the entries are volunteers.
    “Administrators,” Starling said, “are simply people who are trusted by the other community members to have access to some extra tools that allow them to delete pages and perform other tasks that help the encyclopedia.”
    According to Alexa.com, Wikipedia is the seventh most trafficked website on the Internet. A Google search for the words “Barack Obama” brings up the president’s Wikipedia page in the top four choices, following two links to Obama’s official websites.
    Ayers, Wright also missing in Obama’s bio
    The entire Wikipedia entry on Obama seems to be heavily promotional toward the U.S. president. It contains nearly no criticism or controversy, including appropriate mention of important issues where relevant.
    For example, the current paragraph on Obama’s religion contains no mention of Wright, even though Obama’s association with the controversial pastor was one of the most talked about issues during the presidential campaign.
    That paragraph states: “Obama explained how, through working with black churches as a community organizer while in his twenties, he came to understand ‘the power of the African-American religious tradition to spur social change.’ He was baptized at the Trinity United Church of Christ in 1988 and was an active member there for two decades.”
    Ayers is also not mentioned, even where relevant.
    WND monitored as a Wikipedia user attempted to add Ayers’ name to an appropriate paragraph. One of those additions, backed up with news articles, read as follows:
    “He served alongside former Weathermen leader William Ayers from 1994 to 2002 on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project, and also from 1994 to 2002 on the board of directors of the Joyce Foundation. Obama served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002, as founding president and chairman of the board of directors from 1995 to 1991. Ayers was the founder and director of the Challenge.”
    Within two minutes that Wikipedia entry was deleted and the user banned from posting on the website for three days, purportedly for adding “Point of View junk edits,” even though the addition was well-established fact.
    The Wikipedia entry about former President George W. Bush, by contrast, is highly critical. One typical entry reads, “Prior to his marriage, Bush had multiple accounts of alcohol abuse. … After his re-election, Bush received increasingly heated criticism. In 2005, the Bush administration dealt with widespread criticism over its handling of Hurricane Katrina. In December 2007, the United States entered the second-longest post-World War II recession.”
    The entry on Bush also cites claims that he was “favorably treated due to his father’s political standing” during his National Guard service.” It says Bush served on the board of directors for Harken and that questions of possible insider trading involving Harken arose even though a Securities and Exchange Commission investigation concluded the information Bush had at the time of his stock sale was not sufficient to constitute insider trading.

________________________________________
    If you’d like to sound off on this issue, please take part in the WorldNetDaily poll.
    ________________________________________
    Related offers:
    Sign the petition
    Get “The Audacity of Deceit,” and learn about the looming hostile attack on Judeo-Christian values and freedoms Americans hold dear
    Will Obama bring the end of prosperity? How higher taxes will doom the economy – if we let it happen
    Look who’s seething over anti-Nazi warning! Comparisons between Nazi leader, Obama draws strong reaction
    Whistleblower magazine’s “THE SECRET LIFE OF BARACK OBAMA”

________________________________________
    Previous stories:
    Judge: Eligibility issue thoroughly ‘twittered’
    Republican senator says Snopes settled ‘eligibility’
    Senator: Eligibility is up to the voters
    U.S. soldier gagged on prez’s eligibility
    More military officers demand eligibility proof
    Obama eligibility tops AOL News
    California used to check prez candidates’ eligibility
    Major General says president’s eligibility needs proof
    Eligibility lawyer argues for president’s deportation
    2nd U.S. soldier in Iraq challenges eligibility
    Soldier questions eligibility, doubts president’s authority
    Senator questions Obama eligibility Alan Keyes: Stop Obama or U.S. will cease to exist
    Keyes: President ‘has something to hide’ about eligibility
    ‘Sanctions’ sought in eligibility case
    State lawmakers: Prove you’re president, Mr. Obama
    Congress sued to remove prez from White House
    More challenges fail in Supreme Court
    Supreme Court refuses 2nd challenge to eligibility
    Status report: The eligibility issue
    Supremes turn down request to stop Electoral vote
    Join exploding demand for citizenship documentation
    Electors challenged to investigate birth dispute
    Last few hours to FedEx Electoral College voters
    Supremes turn down request to stop Electoral vote
    Eligibility question? FedEx Electoral College members
    Not even Supreme Court can kill citizenship dispute
    Supreme Court denies citizenship challenge
    More than 60,000 letters sent to U.S. Supreme Court
    Petition to see the birth certificate
    Will Supremes review citizenship arguments?
    Imaging guru: ‘Certification’ of birth time, location is fake
    Chasm dividing Americans over birth certificate widens
    WND launches new forum on Obama’s eligibility
    Supremes to review citizenship arguments
    ‘Constitutional crisis’ looming over Obama’s birth location
    Obama camp: Lawsuits by citizens are ‘garbage’
    Will Supreme Court have say in presidency?

________________________________________

Aaron Klein, WorldNetDaily’s Jerusalem bureau chief, is known for his regular interviews with Mideast terror leaders and his popular segments on America’s top radio programs. His newly released book is “Schmoozing with Terrorists: From Hollywood to the Holy Land, Jihadists Reveal their Global Plans – to a Jew!”

I’ve already turned off my TV. Looks as though I’ll be boycotting Wikipedia, too!

Has somebody put something in the water that America is drinking? People have gone nuts!

30. dc says:

… and God will give them over to believing a great lie … or because of unbelief, be deceived.

“Babylon Rising” book series talks about the World leaders and their plan for Global Control. They’re heartless, evil and manipulate the downfall of ‘Free’ Nations.

Does seem as thought we’re on “The Edge of Darkness.”

Before the Great Flood: “And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth and that every imagination of the thought of his heart was only evil continually.” Gen 6:5

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.” 2 Tim 3:1

So, the LORD knows what’s going.

“Even so it is not the will of your Father which is in heaven, that one of these little ones should perish.”
    Matt 18:14

31. PEPTO BISMOL says:

That photo of Barney Frank nauseates me, as much as the beach chair photo did.

32. PEME says:

I can’t wait to hear how George Lucas plans to remake the scene in Raiders of The Lost Ark where the swordsman was brandishing his sword and Indy just got a disgusted look on his face, pulled out his pistol and shot the bastard. Let’s see you take creative license with that one George.