I’m Ron Burgundy?

While doing a quick perusal of news sites, I found this little gem on Fox News Channel’s Web site. Makes me wonder if the problem came from the teleprompter–hence the headling–or if the CNN reporter just had something else on her mind.

Either way, I needed a laugh this morning.

So often at America’s Right, I point out various misdeeds by the media, most of which are funny only in the sense that they are examples of overt bias. This one, like it or not, is just funny — and it’s a relief to not be so darned serious, even just for a few hours.

Our normal incendiary and ugly programming will resume shortly.

Comments

1. LaRyan says:

Thanks for the morning laugh, Jeff. We need a good laugh today.

2. Leah says:

Yes, this is funny. I put it on my facebook wall so I could share the laughs.

3. HA HA says:

Ah, Freud, you are the man!

Jeff:

May I clarify? From my understanding, penises, at times, may be the size of peanuts. It’s all in the genes, so I’ve been told.

Hopefully that helps clear up that misunderstanding.

Have a good day.

5. Linda says:

I disagree that we needed a laugh. The very fact that the UK wants to knight Ted Kennedy was laugh enough for me this morning. Must be because he’s such a good swimmer.

6. CALL ME says:

Now THAT is one CNN employee I might like to date. ha ha ha

7. PHYSICS says:

Linda said: Must be because he’s such a good swimmer.

Actually alcohol is lighter than water, so HE had no trouble under that bridge.

8. rrobin says:

Today, there’s a good reply from the Dept. of Vital Statistics, State of Hawaii, posted in the Plains Radio forum about all this BC stuff. Sounds like Hawaii even knows that was a fake he posted onlineā€¦

9. MUJERLATINA says:

That was quite a ‘head’ liner — so to speak. A good chuckle helps the Seretonin flow. Thanks for the laugh Jeff.

rrobin, you are correct. We know the birth certificate that has been shown all along is a fake, and Hawaiian officials have to be aware that more and more people are finally becoming conscious of the whole BC mess.

Another good source for the natural born issue, and the truth:

I need to start flying NW,free pen**, lol.

12. Starys says:

Thanks for sharing this. How could she make a mistake like that and not break her straight face?
    I had the visual of some guy in skin tight pants like the Bee Gee’s wore back in the 70′s being stopped at security and being told he couldn’t board because some people are just allergic to that.

I had a new excuse for my husband last night, “Sorry honey, not tonight, my allergies are acting up.” He didn’t buy it, but it made him laugh.

13. Malcolm says:

Haha, that is a very funny mistake, good laugh!
    And ironically the ad on the right of this page is for “I love lamp” t-shirts as I am posting this… more Ron Burgundy!

14. JIMMY CARTER says:

Just came up with a new name for my ‘peanut’, GOOBER!

Sounds like they are catering to the lesbian crowd, perhaps?