A ‘New Era of Responsibility’ — to Whom?!?

Obama unveils his budget

I am so angry right now as an American that, by God, I need to hit something. I feel a bit like a tiger in a cage, pacing back and forth, fuming, snarling, waiting for the next handler stupid enough to unlock that door.

The budget details are out. The White House calls it “A New Era of Responsibility.” I ask — responsibility to whom?

The American people are being pissed on and told that it’s raining. Our ship is sinking, but we’re being told they’re just drawing us a bath. We are being lied to over and over and over again and I, for one, am just tired of it.

Between the $410 appropriations bill approved by the House yesterday, last week’s commitment of $275 billion to artificially prop up homeowners too short-sighted or too gluttonous to realize their financial limitations, the president’s need for a $634 billion healthcare reform plan, and the $787 billion signed away for the latest attempt at a Keynesian recovery destined to fail like all other such plans in history, our federal government has spent or has committed to spend roughly $2.1 trillion in the past two weeks alone.

Yet Democrats scream and yell when the president mentioned, in his speech to a joint session of Congress, the “trillion dollar deficit” he inherited from former President Bush.

Yet President Barack Obama insisted upon calling a summit on fiscal responsibility.

Yet President Barack Obama says that we all must sacrifice so he can cut the budget deficit in half over the next four years. Huh?

Which budget deficit? The $1.2 trillion he inherited, or the $2.1 trillion he added to it? It’s easy, after all, to cut something in half after you’ve doubled it. Furthermore, who is going to have to sacrifice, the people who freeload and literally pay NOTHING into the system now, or the ones who actually create jobs and businesses and fuel the very economy the president is so willing to destroy?

During his speech, President Obama claimed that during the first month of his historic presidency—historic not only because, yes, he is this nation’s first black president but also because he has orchestrated the largest fiscal abomination in the history of the world—he and his disciples have gone through the budget, line by line, and managed to find $2 trillion in savings. This is an overt, fraudulent misrepresentation and should be exposed as such. First, the $2 trillion will barely cover the increases in spending he has presided over so far. Second, the $2 trillion is not so much “savings” as it is the aftereffect of raising taxes on the wealthiest Americans, the very people who drive the economy, the very people who create the jobs, the very people who invest in business.

Last week, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg–another nitwit–let it slip that some 40,000 families pay 50 percent of the taxes in the city. Get that? That’s 40,000 families out of the some 8,000,000 people who live in New York City and the some 12,000,000 that work there, carrying half of the tax burden for the city. How many of those millions of people pay nothing? How many more get a credit at the end of the year? And what happens when Bloomberg hikes taxes on the wealthy in that city? I’ll tell you – many of the 40,000 shouldering the burden for everyone else will find another place to hang their hat and coat, another place to build their business, and kiss New York City as we know it goodbye.

The same thing goes for the federal government. In 2006, the wealthiest two percent of Americans–people who earn more than $200,000 per year–shouldered 62 percent of the total tax burden; the top one percent–those who earn more than $388,000 per year–accounted for 40 percent of the total federal income tax revenue.

It’s all ideology, no common sense. Just like you simply cannot ask those who pay nothing to sacrifice anything, you cannot tax those who create the jobs and invest in business and the economy to shoulder a heavier burden and not expect, in exchange, some sort of adverse consequences. But they don’t care. They have the power, the control, and the media. What else do they need? Who cares if they overtly lie, when there’s nobody to call them on it, and when no one can do anything anyway?

When Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd contend that the Bush Administration and Republican leadership tacitly endorsed the relaxed regulations on lending and credit rather than warning of the trouble ahead, they’re lying.

When Nancy Pelosi says into the microphone that her latest leap down the red-brick road to socialism was done in a bipartisan manner, she’s lying.

When our president looks into the camera and tells the middle class that they will not be affected in the slightest by the tax increases in the new budget, HE’S LYING.

If you tax businesses, whether directly through increased corporate taxes or through tax increases for outsourced labor, or whether indirectly by taxing those who support, create and invest in business, those increased costs aren’t somehow magically eaten by the businesses – they’re passed on to end users like you, like me, and like the rest of us in the middle class. Our paychecks may remain the same—at least for those of us who still have our jobs despite the increased cost of doing business—but the money sure will not go as far. The groceries you buy at the supermarket will cost more because of the extra costs borne by the supermarket, by the shipping companies, by the distribution companies, and by the manufacturers behind them. Technology will cost more for American business because of the increased cost of doing business thanks to invasive government regulation on employment, thanks to invasive government regulations in the form of carbon output controls. Everything will cost more. And when hyperinflation kicks in due to all of the money we’ve been printing, when the value of each dollar in those paychecks sinks like the hopes and dreams of our grandchildren, everything will get worse.

I don’t care if Barack Obama can truly walk on water or if he can truly make FDR rise from his grave, he simply cannot make Keynesian economics work, and he simply cannot claim to take water from one side of the American bucket without taking from the other.

What’s worse is that, in the course of making his promises and setting forth his policies, he is blatantly, obviously lying straight to the faces of the Americans which voted him into office.

Despite promises to the contrary, legislation has been written behind closed doors, transparency is at a minimum, and reckless spending is more than alive and well in the halls of Capitol Hill. Despite stating, unequivocally, that there were no pet projects in the $787 spending spree, the entire bill was riddled with them. Despite campaign guarantees that he would eliminate earmarks, the $410 billion appropriations bill approved by the House contained more than 9,000 earmarks.

America, he is lying to you. The government is lying to you. And we’re letting them get away with it. We’re succumbing hook, line and sinker to the charm and to the intimidation and to the repeated acknowledgement of “crisis” and “catastrophe.”

Not to mention the spin.

When Barack Obama, for instance, vilifies the wealthy and talks about increasing taxes on businesses that ship jobs overseas, he neglects to convey exactly why those businesses ship jobs overseas. They do so because of excess regulations in America, regulations like the upcoming cap-and-trade legislation the president happily outlined in this week’s speech, regulations which would allow a government office to tell American business exactly how much carbon they are allowed to emit, regulations which will immediately drive existing business and industry overseas to China and India where there are no such boneheaded standards, and putting up a giant neon warning sign telling others that their jobs and taxes simply aren’t welcome here. Then, after forcing American business and industry to push jobs and operations overseas through overzealous and unnecessary regulation, the Obama-led government will subsequently increase taxes on those businesses forced to do so. Why would anybody hang their hat and coat in America?

You know, in the days and weeks following the election in November, I said that Barack Obama’s success is our success, his failure is our failure. That’s true, in the sense that his success means America is better after four years and therefore that success is shared with all Americans. However, it has become abundantly clear that Obama’s policies will not create a stronger America and will indeed erode many of the freedoms for which this nation was founded. I cannot support the vilification and eradication of capitalism in America. I cannot call for Obama’s success, if his success means the downfall of the very nation I know and love.

We need to rise up, people. It’s time to get angry. I’m sick and tired of pacing around in this cage – I’m ready to pounce, and I asking that you be ready to do the same.

Comments

1. Dee says:

I feel the same way. I want to go to Washington and address them all but I would not be politically correct. I am so angry that they would probably lock me away. I try to remain hopeful that something will be discovered and he will be removed from office but it is getting more and more difficult. He is very scary and when the government says we have to hurry and sign bills in order to save us, I get even more afraid. If they ever come after our 401 K’s I told my husband I will pay the penalty and take all my money out. I will watch for ideas as to what we can do. I would like to go to our local tea party but I will be volunteering for our local animal shelter at that time. I won’t be able to save my money but maybe I can save some dogs or cats. Thank you once again for a great article and for such responsible bloggers.

Jeff: You expresed my sentiments very well. It’s hard not to get steamed up when watching our country destruct before our eyes, with the destruction being orchestrated by our own ‘leaders’. Re: debt- to repay the current total Federal indebtedness over 20 years at 0% interest would require 175.00 per week PER PERSON. This would not include on-going budget expenses, just paying current debt. No way can we ever get out of this except by repudiation or collapse of the dollar. Keep us the good work! Keep your powder dry.

Jeff, I am with you all the way. My fear is that there is a good number of people who voted for this nut and they are not smart enough to know what he is doing. The liberal lawyers I work for have been pretty quiet lately, however, since they think Fox News is radical, they only get their news from the MSM, which paints everything as rosey. I feel like we are on a sinking ship and only a few people know it.

4. Mairi says:

Dear Jeff,
    I knew it was just a matter of time for you to come full circle back to your senses. I can appreciate that you tried to have “respect” for the office King smelly was trying to lay claim to, but you cannot respect someone or something that is being so “DISRESPECTED or DISRESPECTFUL”. King smelly has no love for the Constitution, or this Country. He lies in his speeches, and “assumes” we will fall for the lies. I for one will NOT be the “me” in his “assume”! That distinction is ALL his!
    I have been fighting for nearly a year now, first on my own, and then gradually with many others through different sites on the web that I have come to know and trust, like YOURS!
    I understand where you are right now. At first, I was also incredulous and tried to “respect” the agencies I was contacting to straighten this whole mess out. This has gone far beyond any hope of respect for anyone connected to this administration, or the derelicts who worked so laboriously to foist it onto us.
    If I hear one more demoSPLAT say that the deficit is GWB’s fault, I won’t be waiting for the next “cage keeper” to let me out! I know GWB had a hand in this deficit, for sure, but the REALITY is, the demoSPLATS worked tirelessly to “guarantee” a house to every American whether they could afford it or not. They set the wheels in motion, so I would BEG everyone at your site to DEMAND the indictment of reid, pelosi, frank, dodd, obummer, and anyone else who was ‘on the take” from freddie and fannie, and fueling the fires of this economic crisis. I can only PRAY that soon they will know the wrath of ordinary Americans whose lives are being destroyed by their actions, and those who paid them off from Wall Street. And, let us not forget ACORN. Is there anyone left in charge of any dept. in Washington that we can trust to get to the bottom of this mess? I am not sure, but once indictments are being handed down, I will feel like we are moving in the right direction again.
    For readers in Illinois. We MUST have Billy Boy THROWN out! This is an absolute travesty that the man again appeared recently with Alan Colmes and claimed no repentance for his actions, yet is teaching our children.
    I appreciate you allowing me to vent here several times recently, Jeff. I am VERY thankful that someone of your GREAT caliber seems ready now to join those of us who blew our gaskets a while ago! Welcome!

5. cher-pa says:

Anyone that was planning on going to the Pittsburgh protest on Friday needs to know it has been canceled.I was e-mailed the info a couple of hours ago.the reason they gave was rain.What a disappointment it was to find this out.
    Americas right readers and writers it has been a pleasure to come to this site everyday and read your posts.This website has become my rainbow,after the daily dose of storms this administration has delivered.
    Jeff, thanks for the passion you put forth in this piece.You have a unique gift of translating your thoughts,And tonight you hit the nail on the head.

Jeff, why do you want to become a lawyer, you are such a good writer. Remember the quote “power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely”? We are but a few votes away from absolute Democrat power. and they are absolutely corrupt.

7. tm says:

Reply to Claudia
    That story about china is running rampant around my office and here is an official article that came out on feb. 11 that gives the rumor credence.

China Needs U.S. Guarantees for Treasuries, Yu Says (Update2)

If its true – we are really really in trouble, I am in finance you have no idea what I have all ready heard.
    Impeach this Idiot Allready somebody.

8. Jeff Schreiber says:

Yeah, I’m a little hesitant on the China thing until I hear a little more. Still, I don’t like what I’m hearing so far…

Jeff, I think that you hit the jackpot with this posting. The last time I looked there were 57 “Comments”. I “hit” your blog several times a day and to the best of my recollection, this is a record. So instead of saying that you hit “the jackpot” I should have said that you “hit a nerve”.

The steam is building up and may well “blow” before long. I don’t think that it was the crisis of the economy that Biden referred to some time ago; I think that he knew that there would be a crisis of civil anger and unrest when the Obama plan for the U.S. became apparent. I fear that the Obama administration’s response to this “unrest” will only serve to exacerbate the situation.

But beware; it is not the re-making of America for the sake of social change that Obama is seeking. I believe that he is using the social issues to cover the real intent because he knows that, by using this cover, he will get the support of the liberals, including the MSM.

I believe that the real intent is to bankrupt America so that we are in no position to resist a one-world government takeover based on Marxist/Socialist principles. This is clearly evident in the writings of James Cone (whom I have mentioned and quoted from in previous “comments”) in his book “A Black Theology of Liberation”.

I guess I’m being verbose (this is my second comment on today’s posting) so I’d better give it a rest, but I just want to thank you again Jeff for your insight and your ability to express what we are all feeling.

Old Bob

P.S. You might also want to read Dan Henniger’s op-ed piece, “A Radical President”, in today’s WSJ.

Funny I should come here and see your commentary all about frustration and anger. After watching Fox since late this afternoon, watching Glenn Beck’s worst-case-scenario show Friday (and Saturday), and listening to talk radio all the time, I wanted to come on here and scream my head off! It’s just beyond frustrating!

The problem with coming onto blogs, I’ve found, is that while we’re all very angry and we’re writing out our frustrations, we can’t HEAR each other. It’s such a very silent process. Does that make sense? It’s like watching the Superbowl, or whatever, with the sound turned off. You can see the cheerleaders and crowds screaming their heads off, but without hearing it, the emotion and thrill of the game just isn’t the same. Just a thought…I guess I want to hear everybody like I heard Rick Santelli. I guess I’m looking for some kind of “pep rally”. How about adding a video “rant” portion to your blog? Okay, that’s dumb…I just wanna see people feeling the same.

Remember hurricane Katrina that hit New Orleans? Well, there already is another hurricane brewing and it is targeting the US, even tho we are months away from hurricane season!

Clouds actually started forming somewhere near Kenya last fall, slowly creeping westward, undected by radar and have moved to the eastern most Atlantic ocean.

Satillites will continue tracking -but the censored media will only report continued sunny fair skies. Only difference?

This gathering storm will have the potential to wreck Katrina damage not to just New Orleans – but the entire US continent. And the winds of ‘change’ are fueling it!

Just remember, there always things going on, you cannot see. And the winds will eventually make a sound – a sound of destruction – the winds – you cannot see.

The winds are howling – but not close enough to hear … yet.

Excuse me? I want verification on that collateral/eminent domain thing to China. WTH???

13. Claudia says:

I checked out the Yu story about China wanting guarantees BEFORE I posted that article to America’sRight. I think, based on everything I know about Finance and Hillary and how she went over there doing everything she could to get on their good side and get more money flowing from them, that there must be some credence to the whole article that I posted.

It might prove false, but several places already have it posted. The place I got it from and also from Hal Turner’s blog site, plus the Yu article and it seems to be pretty solid.

Pretty scary, YES it is, cause if it is true, we don’t have anything anymore, not even the land that our houses are built on. God Help the USA, or whatever is left of the USA.

14. Jeff Schreiber says:

I’m not so sure about the constitutional aspects of it, Claudia. Kelo, after all, was enough — but even that decision may not last.

15. PO says:

I’m not so sure about the constitutional aspects of it

Could be said about a lot of things going on in Washington.

The anger you feel is shared by millions of Americans. Growing up in the 50's & 60's, I never ever imagined that I'd be witnessing the destruction of this country, America, that I love so much. Yes, I'm a baby-boomer, but I never bought into that hippie crap. Instead, like most of my friends, I followed my Father's example, hard work, belief in my ability to become whatever is necessary to succeed, and Faith in the country that made all of this possible – The United States of America.

I still have that Faith, but given the current political shift and the Internet technology used, so effectively, by Obama to soak American minds with his agenda – We have got to step up and counter. Conservative blog- sites and web-sites need to come together and funnel the "silent majority" towards a unified effort. I'm an old fart who knows how to use the Internet, but not how to work it. That's where young tech savvy people like you, come in. We need your help.

I read today: Bloggers and unions form group to push Democrats to the left-
    By Jim Rutenberg
    Published: February 26, 2009

WASHINGTON: A group of liberal bloggers said it is teaming up with organized labor and MoveOn to form a political action committee that will seek to push the Democratic Party farther to the left.

(Further to the left! God help us all!)

OBAMA WATCH CENTRAL
    Major general says president’s eligibility needs proof
    ‘Most important, what I really want is the truth’

osted: February 26, 2009
    11:40 pm Eastern
    By Bob Unruh
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Retired Maj. Gen. Carroll Childers
    On the heels of two active duty members of the U.S. military serving in Iraq calling for President Obama to prove his eligibility to be president, a retired major general has agreed to join the case, saying he just wants “the truth.”
    WND reported earlier when 1st Lt. Scott Easterling confirmed to California attorney Orly Taitz that he wanted to be a plaintiff in the legal action she is preparing on behalf of members of the U.S. military, both active and retired. A second soldier who asked that his name be withheld for now became part of the action just a day later.
    Now retired Maj. Gen. Carroll D. Childers has submitted a statement to Taitz and her DefendOurFreedoms.us website, agreeing to be a plaintiff in her pending action.
    “I agree to be a plaintiff in the legal action to be filed by Orly Taitz, Esq. in a petition for a declaratory judgement (sic) that Barack Hussein Obama is not qualified to be president of the U.S., nor to be commander in chief of the U.S. armed forces, in that I am or was a sworn member of the U.S. military (subject to recall),” he wrote.
    If recalled, he would be “unable to follow any orders given by a constitutionally unqualified commander in chief, since by doing so I would be subject to charges of aiding and abetting fraud and committing acts of treason,” he wrote.
    In an accompanying letter, Childers said, “What I really want is the truth; is Obama a natural born citizen of the United States. If not a natural born citizen, America has been defrauded and then we would be stuck with Joe Biden whose only redeeming attribute is that he is probably not a communist.”
    He said he is an engineer after serving for 38 years in Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Operation Desert Storm and other locations.
    Childers said there were a long list of reasons he didn’t support Obama for president, including “his crime associates in the USA … his promise to make coal power industry bankrupt … his spread the wealth admission … his associations with foreign leaders unfriendly to the USA … (and his lack of) integrity.”
    But he said he believes Obama is not eligible to be president, a claim Obama spokesmen have described to WND as “garbage.”
    WND has reported on multiple legal challenges to Obama’s status as a “natural born citizen.” The Constitution, Article 2, Section 1, states, “No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President.”
    Some of the lawsuits question whether he was actually born in Hawaii, as he insists. If he was born out of the country, Obama’s American mother, the suits contend, was too young at the time of his birth to confer American citizenship to her son under the law at the time.
    Other challenges have focused on Obama’s citizenship through his father, a Kenyan subject to the jurisdiction of the United Kingdom at the time of his birth, thus making him a dual citizen. The cases contend the framers of the Constitution excluded dual citizens from qualifying as natural born.
    Where’s the proof Barack Obama was born in the U.S. or that he fulfills the “natural-born American” clause in the Constitution? If you still want to see it, join more than 290,000 others and sign up now!
    Several of the cases have involved emergency appeals to the U.S. Supreme Court in which justices have declined to hear arguments. Among the cases turned down without a hearing at the high court have been petitions by Philip Berg, Cort Wrotnowski, Leo Donofrio and Taitz.
    Military.com reported Easterling’s concerns following WND’s report and confirmed that Army officials said they were aware of the lieutenant’s letter. The officials, Military.com said, are trying to balance the “military requirements under the Uniform Code of Military Justice versus critical freedoms that all Americans enjoy.”
    Commenters on the website called the soldier “a delusional racist,” “moronic and irrelevent (sic),” and undeserving of his uniform.
    However, some defended him.

18. toto says:

In reading one of the above posts about the Chinese and emminent domain, I think its time we all look into filing for land patents on our properties. It would protect to from a hostile takeover from China. Look it up, its important.

TEXT OF IT’S OBAMA SPREADING PANIC 2009-02-24:

It’s Obama spreading panic
    By DICK MORRIS
    Posted: 02/24/09 03:04 PM [ET]

Ultimately, all recessions and depressions resolve themselves into crises of confidence. The instant, global, 24/7 communications of today make them ever more so. President Obama, in his pursuit of liberal big-government spending, has totally neglected the role of the president of the United States in reversing global panic. To the contrary, his every remark and the constant preoccupation of his Cabinet is to heighten the sense of crisis and to escalate the predictions of doom if we do not do as they tell us and raise spending now and taxes later.

Instead of being a firewall, reassuring Main Street even as Wall Street crashed, he has become a conduit of panic, spreading the mood of desperation from the stock exchange floor to kitchen tables across the world.

There are bad loans, which became bad assets, that lie at the root of the crisis. Through deregulation by the government and the greed of financial institutions, they spread to every portfolio in the world. But these basic facts have metastasized out of all proportion to their real harm into job and financial insecurity for every family on Earth. It is President Obama, not the markets themselves, who has spread this fear. A global Paul Revere, he has not only aroused us, but incited fear and trepidation in his wake.

Previous panics have been global in impact, but local in focus. The world panicked because of developments in Mexico or Argentina or Thailand or South Korea. Now, with Collateralized Debt Obligations spreading the poison of a bunch of bad loans all over the world, infecting every portfolio, the panic is not only global in impact but in focus as well. Modern communications have hastened the spread of the virus of panic throughout the global bloodstream.

In addressing this panic, the president of the United States must truly be the leader of the world — showing the way back to confidence.

Instead, Obama has been instrumental in purveying fear and spreading doubt. It is his pronouncements, reinforced by the developments they kindle and catalyze, that are destroying good businesses, bankrupting responsible people and wiping out even conservative financial institutions. Every time he speaks, he sends the markets down and stocks crashing. He doesn’t seem to realize that the rest of the world takes its cue from him. He forgets that he stands at the epicenter of power, not on the fringes campaigning for office. This ain’t Iowa.

Why does Obama preach gloom and doom? Because he is so anxious to cram through every last spending bill, tax increase on the so-called rich, new government regulation, and expansion of healthcare entitlement that he must preserve the atmosphere of crisis as a political necessity. Only by keeping us in a state of panic can he induce us to vote for trillion-dollar deficits and spending packages that send our national debt soaring.

And then there is the matter of blame. The deeper the mess goes — and the further down his rhetoric drives it — the more imperative it becomes to lay off the blame on Bush. He must perpetually “discover” — to his shock — how deep the crisis that he inherited runs, stoking global fears in the process.

So, having inherited a recession, his words are creating a depression. He entered office amid a disaster and he is transforming it into a catastrophe, all to pass every last bit of government spending and move us a bit further to the left before his political capital dwindles.

But the jig will be up soon. The crash of the stock market in the days since he took power (indeed, from the moment he won the election) can increasingly be attributed to his own failure to lead us in the right direction, his failed policies in addressing the recession and his own spreading of panic and fear. The market collapse makes it evident that it is Obama who is the problem, where he should, instead, be the solution.

Morris, a former adviser to Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.) and President Bill Clinton, is the author of Outrage. To get all of Dick Morris’s and Eileen McGann’s columns for free by e-mail, or to order a signed copy of their new best-selling book, Fleeced, go to dickmorris.com .

Search term used:
    the hill dick morris its obama spreading panic 2009 02 24

According to Ben Bernanke, inflation won’t be a problem for 18 months. He stated this view in the hearings, and not one person asked him – Well what then?

It’s as if Obama has been given 18 months to get the people behind his administration and he uses that time to entice his followers with Act II of his ongoing Dangling Devalued Dollars routine.

Better get them while they are worth something.

Last night I ran across an unusual term, “sodom apples,” which appeared in the English novel “North and South.” According to the notes in the book, “Sodom apples” are ‘Dead sea fruit’, something which looks fine but turns to ashes or smoke at the touch, according to Josephus, the Jewish historian.

The U.S. Dollar, touched by Obama, is rapidly turning into dead sea fruit.

Right now Fox News is hosting Republican conservative LIVE programming from the CPAC.

PLEASE WATCH THIS!
    ewt Gingrich Addresses CPAC: WATCH LIVE

NEWT GAVE A GREAT SPEECH AS I HEARD THE LAST PART OF IT.

Patrick McHenry just spoke on FoxNews Live Stream about the Census in the White House.
    He is on Facebook if you would like to make him your “Friend” so he can send to you important information.

His other web site is:
    houseconservatives.com
    if you would like to become a blogger/or other to help spread the word to others.

Townhall.com Presents CPAC 2009 Online
    Click here to watch live streaming of the entire conference via UStream.tv

CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL ACTION CONFERENCE (CPAC)
    ANNOUNCEMENTS

The momentum is building, and certainly these speakers were very energizing for us!

If you were watching CPAC, they will re-convene Saturday 28February2009.

25. T says:

and I think he was not even born here. I heard that.

26. Deedee says:

I stumbled on your sight while trying to find the cost to the American people for the beautifully packaged “A New Era of Responsibility”, since to my knowledge this is the first time in history the Fiscal Budget came out in a glossy covered, book bound edition. I couldn’t have put my anger into words any better than you did. You have stuck a chord with me as well.

When Obama said we all will have to sacrifice, everyone including himself; was that “except to use the American people’s private jet to go to Chicago for dinner and a haircut, when his new home is absolutely surrounded by world class restaurants and salons? We foot the bill. Where’s the sacrifice here?

Then, when he said that he knew that there were those who were gearing up for a fight regarding the budget, and warned that he was gearing up for a fight as well. I’m sorry, did the President of the United States actually state nationally that he is going to fight “We The People”? This is mutiny against America, if the government truly is of the people, for the people.

What have we done? What can we do. President Reagan once said that “all evil needs to succeed is for good men to do nothing”. How do we reach the kool-aid drinkers, the pacifists, those who see what’s going on but are “too busy” to be bothered. It is only “We The People” who are going to be able to do something. And WE HAVE to do something. I am so angry about it all it is sometimes hard for me to stay on task, or topic. My head is spinning so please forgive my ranting.

Jeff, you have a great site. Good luck on your endeavor. I’m in your corner; not standing behind you, but shoulder to shoulder with you.

27. THOMAS JEFFERSON says:

UNSEAL YOUR DAMNED COLLEGE RECORDS BARRY SOETORO, you math deficient fraud. LOCK & LOAD.