So This is What Post-Racial America Looks Like

On Wednesday, Attorney General Eric Holder called us “cowards” with regards to all things race. Yesterday, South Carolina Congressman Jim Clyburn says that any Republican governor’s refusal to take federal “stimulus” money, strings and all, is a slap to the face of black people. So this is what post-racial America looks like.

First on the list: Holder.

Last I checked, it wasn’t the place for an Attorney General to talk policy, but rather to enforce the law. What exactly does characterizing America as “essentially a nation of cowards” have to do with his role as the top law enforcement officer in the country?

Furthermore, call me a coward, but I’m already growing a bit weary of hearing how Eric Holder is the nation’s “first African-American Attorney General.” Of course he is, but I don’t remember Alberto Gonzales, as vilified as he was by the mainstream press for firing nine at-will U.S. Attorneys (remember, please, that Clinton fired 92 U.S. Attorneys at the start of his first term), ever labeled as the nation’s “first Latino Attorney General.” Actually forget the whole “African-American Attorney General” thing — I’m growing a little sick and tired of the general idea of the hyphenated American at all.

“This nation has still not come to grips with its racial past nor has it been willing to contemplate in a truly meaningful way the diverse future it is fated to have,” Holder said. “To our detriment this is typical of the way in which this nation deals with issues of race.”

Get over yourself, Mr. Holder. I seem to recall that slavery existed long before the establishment of the United States of America, but that despite the history of such oppression running back thousands of years, the United States of America actually was the one to do away with the practice. And, gosh, less than 50 years after the final roadblocks for black suffrage were torn down with the Voter Rights Act, it looks to me as though we have a black man in the White House. Sitting at the Resolute desk. Call me a coward, but I’d say we Americans have been pretty revolutionary when it comes to race relations. I’d even venture to say this nation of cowards has done more with regard to race equality than any other nation in history.

Second on the list: Clyburn.

Former President Ronald Reagan once quipped that the nine most terrifying words in the English language were: “I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.” Well, thanks to the thankfully thankless work done by Sen. Harry Reid, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the rest of the suddenly pro-unilateralism congressional Democrats, the massive spending bill masqueradeing as an economic recovery package has the federal government knocking on the doors of the several states, standing not on the doormat but on a now-tattered copy of the Tenth Amendment.

For Rep. Jim Clyburn to say that gubernatorial scrutiny placed on the federal government’s extended hand and creepy smile is a “slap in the face of African-Americans” who presumably need the federal stimulus money at the state level is to ignore the basic foundations of our representative republic. Republican governors such as South Carolina’s Mark Sanford, Mississippi’s Haley Barbour, Louisiana’s Bobby Jindal, Texas’ Rick Perry and Alaska’s Sarah Palin are taking it upon themselves to do what self-serving Washington politicians like Clyburn refused to do — actually look at the contents of the so-called “stimulus” package, line by line, and figure out exactly how each provision will affect the people they have been charged to represent before signing off on any aspect of it.

Barbour, for one, cited a provision in the bill which would extend unemployment benefits to people making no effort whatsoever to find a full-time job. That’s all well and good, he said, but when the stimulus money dries up, the taxpayers in his state would be left to pick up the difference in the form of needlessly increased taxes. These states need less unemployment, not more, Barbour said today, and sticking taxpayers and businesses with a higher tax burden after the federal funds are exhausted would only increase unemployment down the line.

These funds have strings attached, and these governors are doing the right thing in scrutinizing the bill when lawmakers on Capitol Hill did not. They’re being responsible with taxpayer money, plain and simple. For Jim Clyburn, praised today by New Orleans Mayor [and Evacuation Expert] Ray Nagin, to state that such fiscal responsibility–a concept utterly lost on Democrats like himself–is directed somehow by animosity towards or ignorance of the needs of black citizens is nothing short of disgusting.

How does this kind of polarizing, divisive rhetoric get us anywhere? If this is the sort of thing Clyburn feels comfortable telling a national news audience, what sorts of filth is spewing from his mouth behind closed doors or in a meeting with a small number of supporters? How does this kind of overt racism help anything?

My goodness, yesterday we had the Rev. Al Sharpton screaming about the racist overtones in a New York Post political cartoon. You’ve all seen it by now, I’m sure. Call me a coward, but I don’t see how black people could be offended by it. If anything, chimpanzees everywhere should be offended for being compared with congressional Democrats. People like Sharpton, like the Rev. Jesse Jackson, like Clyburn and indeed like Holder seem to find offense in everything, and seem to enjoy calling the rest of us out as cowards and bigots. For Sharpton and Jackson, after all, that’s what pays the bills.

It’s this culture of political correctness, this divisiveness in the name of diversity that fosters any reticence among Americans to talk about race, not the other way around. By labeling the rest of us “cowards” with regard to racial discourse in American, I’d venture to say that, in this case, Holder is very much the pot calling the kettle–well, nevermind.

Listen, it’s time we move on. It’s time we drop the hyphen, silence the divisive rhetoric, and just be Americans who want the best thing for America. That means that Eric Holder should do his job as, yes, the first African-American Attorney General and uphold the United States Constitution. That means that Jim Clyburn should do his job and adequately represent his district in the Palmetto State (perhaps he could start by actually reading the legislation he votes on).

Comments

1. Linda says:

“We all need to remember our common thread here. We all need to stop thinking in terms of black and white, and start thinking in terms of Red, White and Blue.”

AMEN!!!

I believe at one time I saw a quote from (or heard an interview of) Morgan Freeman (who, when I last checked was a black man himself) who said that this country will never get over race until it STOPS TALKING ABOUT IT!! So let’s stop talking about it and treat each other as Americans.

I never see (or at least in the past have never seen) color – I see a person for what they are. We are not racists – it is the racists who keep calling us such and drawing our attention to their reverse racism disposition.

2. Tom says:

I applaud your article. But I think you fail to realize, how easy it is to find offense when you are looking for it.

Clyburn and Holder are perfect examples of ‘career racists’…they will never stop relating everything to racism in America, no matter how much progress we make….they love talking about it and beating people over the head with it instead of addressing solutions to the problems we have…how can we be cowards about talking about race when we talk about it CONSTANTLY?? I agree….the CHIMPANZEES of the world need to rise up and protest being associated with the Democrats who crafted this ridiculous bill! Thanks for another interesting article.

4. Jeff Schreiber says:

Tom,

Your comment on finding offense offends me.

Jeff

PS — that was a joke.

5. ben there says:

The election of President Obama was SUPPOSED to prove that Americans have moved beyond being racist, erasing all racism. But from my experience the election of narcisstic black officials accomplishes just the opposite. I believe that will happen and has already begun. Now had we elected a black man with a PROVEN record of actually making things better, we’d have had a chance of changing racial feelings. But Obama is proving his ineptitude, and it’s going to speak for the whole race since they have him on their pedistal. It’s a real shame Democrats are unable to think ahead.

6. sharon says:

Great article Jeff, boy they are coming out of the woodwork lately. What are they trying to do put us back 60 years or so.. Perhaps they need to get out into the world, they might see we are okay with race and for the most part it is a non issue.

7. tm says:

The cowards are not us but the left.
    There has been so much to be joked about yet liberal main stream comics will not touch it …. why?

Letterman
    Leno
    Kimmel
    Stewart
    O Brien
    Every night you wait to hear that the idiot is human and nothing. Is this not America?
    Cowards…..them.

Judge the person not the color.

Buchanan’s “A conversation about Race” says it all.Well,he doesn’t cover the communist founding of the 1920s NAACP or the civil rights movement of the 50s and 60s,but it does cover history.The victimhood mentality is too entrencehed and profitable for it to be abandoned.Of course,the MSM tows the PC line.If “Da Man” uttered a racist rant at the inauguration or elected officials spoke of same things Bill Cosby does they would be vilified and ruined.Not just here but in all of the West,and that is something unique in history.A Majority group aiding in their own demise.

9. Bodenzee says:

Eric Holder has no reason to be so hostile to this Nation. His father is from Barbados as were his mother's parents. He may be able to rationalize a grievance against the Dutch, but not this Nation. It appears to me that he was selected in the 1960s & 70s (probably in part because of race) for educational opportunities that his Caucasian classmates did not receive.

For holder to display the hostility he did this week is disingenuous. He's behaving like the two reverends…his true colors have been exposed.

I haven’t finished the read yet – but it started off great
    TIRED OF THE HYPHENATED AMERICAN ! Thats a bumper sticker – we are all simply AMERICANS !not-
    hyphens!! and we are cowards if we don’t stand up to the government trying to force this great nation
    to collapse + attempting to have us accept that ONLY GOVERNMENT can fix this problem – hell it created
    the this magnanimus problem !!! Eric Holder challenged us / its not race were are fighting its power
    over the free will of the people to achieve their own dream not the governments dream for us !!! EM

What do you mean a majority group aiding in their own demise? wh are you referring to ?

“Buchanan’s , a conversation ” ……

12. PattyW says:

Here is a statement I have been making for years and you may quote me, “Political Correctness offends ME!” If someone wants to make a bumper sticker with this, I’ll take one! I don’t think it can be misinterpreted as a hate crime, can it? Maybe only in Oklahoma City!

13. PattyW says:

Regarding hyphens: Most “African-Americans” have been in this country generations longer than alot of us Eastern European-Americans. My father-in-law was a son of a Ukrainian emigrant and NEVER referred to himself as a Ukrainian-American.

As it often happens, I want to raise a voice in dissent. I do not believe that people of European and African ancestry are equal – and I do not even want to get into genetics. I will gladly admit that there are plenty of intelligent and hard working individuals, as well as sociopaths and good-for-nothing flunkers, on any end of skin color spectrum, but let us take a look at the ratio between them and the “gimme” population ballast. It takes a significant amount of stubbornness and ignorance to deny that the ratio correlates sharply with race. So, here’s my question (and I wonder whether it’s too hot and controversial a topic for America’s Right to publish): do they DESERVE equal rights by the mere fact of walking upright and talking? So do child rapists but, naturally, no one calls to give THEM equal rights…

15. suek says:

>>Your comment on finding offense offends me.>>

I don't understand why people can't just say "I don't like what you said"…as opposed to "that's offensive".

What exactly does "that's offensive" _mean_? I think it usually means that you don't _like_ what I said.

So…tough. If it's true, fix it (if it can be fixed). If it's not true, enlighten me.

Here's a really good article on some of the problems and how _not_ to fix them…

16. suek says:

I also like the bumper sticker idea…

How about:

There are NO hyphenated Americans…
    Either you’re American or you’re _NOT_!

17. PSYDOG says:

In the 90′s a black man by the name of Alan Keyes tried to win the Republican nominations for President. I went and seen him at his rally. This man really has his act together! He stated that the black people of this nation need to get over the racism issue. This guy knows his stuff! I sure wish he was our first black president.

Off topic BUT in line with Jeff’s praise of Jim DeMint:

Sen. Jim DeMint to force vote on bill banning Fairness Doctrine

bebe

19. Lisa says:

Jeff:

I can just sense your frustration intermingled between the lines…

We are ALL fed up with this pseudo-racist rhetoric!

PHILOSOPHICAL THOUGHT: The only ones continually harmed by a past grievance are the ones that will not FORGIVE and move on.

The socialist agenda (Saul Alinsky’s “Rules for Radicals”) feeds off and is empowered by race and class warfare. Why can’t more people see this?

Sigh…….

20. toto says:

It seems to me they are breathing their last breath on the black and white thing. Surely they are smart to understand that the division is behind us, the only thing they can do now is whine louder. Its either that, or they are still in the mode of trying to get some sort of reparation money, as they are desendants of slaves. What they are doing is the same thing the Indian Nations of America have done. The treaty agreement wasn’t good enough so now, they get reparation money, casino money etc, and pay no taxes on that money. I can tell you for a fact, some of the indian people are getting in excess of $10,000 a month. Of course most of the money comes from profits from the casinos, but hey, wheres mine? I’m sure I’m related to some group who was picked on over 100 years ago.

Stock Market Gives Obama's First Month an "F"

And can we really blame them? Those b******* in DC are now proposing a Trader Tax which aims to impose a 0.25% transaction tax on the "sale and purchase of financial instruments such as stocks, options, and futures." This is the wrong way to do it, as this tax applies to all investors, the vast majority of whom have done no wrong. Most individual investors have already lost a huge part of their 401K's and IRA's due to the lack of oversight by the SEC and other government agencies, and the utter greed of the banks, hedge funds, etc.

Why are they again attacking the ones that they have already saddled with this obscene porkulus bill, about which they had no say or opportunity to vote on, but make no effort to hold the greedy ones who caused this debacle accountable? Some of the companies that received money from TARP used part of those billions to give their executives huge bonuses.

http://www.rallycongress.com/no2tradertax/1536/tell-congress- to-block-trader-tax/

Please sign the petition: 18,358 letters & emails sent so far.

WH press secretary attacks Santelli personally in press conference.

The lack of professionalism in this administration is mind-boggling.

23. Seeks Truth says:

The really sad thing is that these black leaders are only exacerbating the problem. Is it really much different than the Africans who sold their own into slavery? That makes me sad for them.

Here is something from Booker T. Washington’s Up From Slavery that I found very interesting.

“It could not have been expected that a people who had spent generations in slavery, and before that generations in the darkest
    heathenism, could at first form any proper conception of what an education meant. In every part of the South, during the Reconstruction
    period, schools, both day and night, were filled to overflowing with people of all ages and conditions, some being as far along in age as
    sixty and seventy years. The ambition to secure an education was most praiseworthy and encouraging. The idea, however, was too
    prevalent that, as soon as one secured a little education, in some unexplainable way he would be free from most of the hardships of the
    world, and, at any rate, could live without manual labour.

. . . “at Hampton, for the first time, I learned what education was expected to do for an individual. Before going there I had a good
    deal of the then rather prevalent idea among our people that to secure an education meant to have a good, easy time, free from all
    necessity for manual labour. At Hampton I not only learned that it was not a disgrace to labour, but learned to love labour, not alone for
    its financial value, but for labour’s own sake and for the independence and self-reliance which the ability to do something which the
    world wants done brings. At that institution I got my first taste of what it meant to live a life of unselfishness, my first knowledge of the
    fact that the happiest individuals are those who do the most to make others useful and happy.”
    —Booker T. Washington, Up From
    Slavery, 1900

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I find more and more every day that anyone who isn’t of the hyphenated race is over it. I do believe that as long as the race card can continue to be played then the sense of victimization and entitlement can still stand. There’s no excuse now that there’s a black man in the White House for them to scream oppression. We all know that there are more government programs to assist the hyphenated race than the rest of us so what is there to cry about any longer. I’m with you, Jeff, Holder is the coward…right at the top with Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and the government officials who think that states not taking the hand out is a slap in the face to the black people. Last I checked, just as many(or more) of the rest of the population have also been hurt by this economic crisis so why is it not a slap in the face to ALL people, not just the blacks? Guess the tax dollars of the working class white people don’t fund those government programs in any way to pay for the “spendulus”, does it? Makes me sick!

26. Jan says:

People only live up to the expectations of them. So when I hear that someone states that not accepting the stimulus money is a “slap in the face of African-Americans” who presumably need the federal stimulus money at the state level, I see the psychology in this. Clyburn, don’t you have any more confidence than that in “your” people. Were I an African-American I would be outraged that Clyburn would think I am incapable and thus in such need. There are plenty of people in need, regardless of skin color. Why has he singled out this class? Yeah, we know where the true racism is.

27. kATHY says:

AMEN, Jeff! I sent Clyburn an e-mail last night and gave him an earful. The only way to deal with racially divisive remarks by racists is to call them on it. They are counting on most Americans being too intimidated to even address the subject; obviously, they don’t know about the Americans who blog here and elsewhere. So many of us are just darn sick and tired of the mindless rantings of the politically deranged Left and have no qualms whatsoever in taking them on. And that’s what we need to continue to do–challenge them every time they come out with outrageous, off-the-wall, stupid comments!

Great article. I remember a few cartoons lampooning Bush as a monkey. There wasn’t much uproar at the time. Hmmmm…. do I see a double standard? Some Americans need to get over themselves, roll up their sleeves, get off their fat flabby rear ends, and get to work – that is how you build an economy and make jobs.

I am so sick of black “victims”. They need to get over whatever sense of entitlement and self pity from which they suffer from and join society and make a contribution. They and only they are responsible for any continued negative feelings that are cast upon them by other races. They will never get past their ancestors’ history. I will be un-PC and say that there are far more blacks that are racsists than there are white racsists per capita. Sorry to vent, I am just sick of these people putting whites down.

30. Andrea says:

Great article, Jeff…you are calling it like it is. To me, as long as blacks harp on being the abused African-American, they are hurting themselves….I don’t know of anyone who would choose to spend their Saturdays or time away from work listening to a friend with a chip on their shoulder. Time has passed…their situation is history..just like ours was when we came to America to escape servitude in Europe. It is a different era..they need to call themselves Americans, period…and they need to act like an American and preserve our American heritage.
    Thanks, Andrea (a French/Scottish/Native American) but address me only as “American”.

31. seeks truth says:

Rix said:
    I do not believe that people of European and African ancestry are equal

This is not what God’s Word says. Also, if you read what I posted from Booker T. Washington’s book (several posts up), it will help you understand the initial problem. But as another poster said, “The only ones continually harmed by a past grievance are the ones that will not FORGIVE and move on.”

IMO, I think the blame lies at the foot of the black “leaders” and I use that term loosely! If people like Alan Keyes had been leading, I believe we would be looking at a different America. Unfortunately there are some who don’t want that wound to heal because it is takes away their power and profit. The poor people on welfare will never live to the level they really desire and they have no dignity in the process. Meanwhile their “leaders” are living high on the hog. It nauseates me.

Jeff, it is sounding like each day that passes gives fuel for more dissension between the parties.

One thing I have noticed is that controversial bills are introduced on Mondays, to be dealt with expeditiously so as not to allow us time for discovery and then contacting our Congressional reps. Even the Stimulus Bill had to be completed by Friday, so that no one would have a chance to change anyone’s opinion, before he signed it on TUESDAY!

Geithner has another such slab of pork coming out on Monday.

The Pork Bill’s support by the public dropped three percentage points in a month. Obama’s approval rating is falling. The stock market is plummeting. The natives are getting restless!

Question: Doesn’t any Democrat in Congress SEE that every time Obama comes up with something new, the stock market drops? It looks like they would NOTICE something like that and try not to do any more damage…unless damage is what they are trying to accomplish, for a takeover.

Did you see where ACORN broke the padlock on a foreclosed home and let the woman back in? Oh, yes!

Have a case of paper, boxes of envelopes, fresh ink cartridges, and a healthy supply of stamps. Am almost through the list of State Representatives to get phone numbers, addresses, and party affiliation. Need to write letters to the editor of the Atlanta paper, too. Don’t let mine be the only one! Get busy! We all know we’re industrial-strength irate! (Think Red, White, and Blue!)

33. Lisa says:

Three short comments:

Bipartisanship is highly overrated and is just code for “let’s all compromise our principles for the sake of getting things done.”

Gail B: The administration DOES know what harm they are doing. We all need to understand that these actions are taken to ACTUALLY DESTROY our free market so that they can then ride in on their steed and save America from “big, bad capitalism.”
    The administration is marxist, especially BO. His favorite mentor is Saul Alinsky, who wrote “Rules for Radicals”.

Alan Keyes for president, and Bill Cosby for VP!!!

34. Tigress says:

Nice slapdown!

The whining has to stop. And Mr. Holder, if you are reading this, please note that blacks got the right to vote in 1870 while women had to wait until 1920–and who in your administration is concerned about the terrible misogyny displayed towards Clinton and Palin?? {crickets chirping}

PS, Mr. Holder–Clinton and Palin continue to totally ROCK on their jobs while you are one sad, disappointing little wet noodle on yours!

35. La Muse Poetique says:

This reminds me when Passion of the Christ came out and people were shouting “antisemitism”

I remember seeing it and not seeing the antisemitism at all, but then some of my Jewish friends who did see it said that the scene with the kids looking like demons was pointing at the fact that all Jews were evil and demonic.

I realized that a lot of people who saw it, had read stories of people saying the same thing, or who already had an idea that Gibson=antisemitic. And the people who didn’t have any preconceived notions didn’t see it.

suek wrote:

>I also like the bumper sticker idea.

The kid's t-shirt that said 'Hitler also made good speeches' is classic. But I have been thinking, since O is so thin-skinned, and police are now pulling over folks with what they consider to be 'anti-O' signs on their vehicles, we could still be truthful (and effective) using signs that are a quote from The One's (many) talks, speeches, videos, etc., (attributed to the speaker, of course).

Just a few days ago I saw a video on youtube from one of his speeches, in which he made seven "promises". In the clip, which was less than two minutes long,some of the promises were:

1) Institute absolute gift ban so no registered lobbyist can curry favor with members of his admin.
    2) To make government more open and transparent. (LOL)
    3) As president, I will make it impossible for Congress or lobbyists to slip pork barrel projects or corporate welfare into laws when no one is looking. (GAG)
    4) Meetings where laws are written will be more open to the public. No more secrecy. (ROTFLMAO)
    5) When a bill is on his desk for his signature, the public will have 5 days to look at it online. (We didn't even have 5 hours to read the stimulus bill.)
    6) When meetings are held between lobbyists and govt agencies, I will put as many as possible online.
    7) When tax bills are being debated in Congress, you will have the names of the Corporations benefiting, and how much they will get. We will put every public service project and every tax break online.

And every Promise has been broken, probably even before it appeared on youtube. Since all the Dems like to point fingers and blame someone else, maybe the truthful approach, where the blame is shown as the actual words that were spoken, not on an amorphous "they".

Would it work? – I don't know. At least there is a plentiful supply of material. Perhaps by displaying some of the lies, people would become more aware, and wake up.

Anon @ 12:21 regarding direct quotes for bumper stickers,

LOVE IT!

Incriminate them by their own words, not ours.

It also follows one of Alinsky’s rules: “Make them follow their own rules”

P.S. Better check expiration date on those quotes before you use them though. /snark

38. Lisa says:

Anonymous Bumper Sticker Author:

You need a blogging name besides anonymous! It can be fictitious (you know, like “Barak Obama”).

Great idea! I made up a bumper sticker and had it created online. It says, “If you want socialism, move to France!” Just google custom bumper stickers, and there are tons of companies that do them. It’s super easy and not expensive.

WE NEED A BUMPER STICKER REVOLUTION!!!

Keep up the great ideas, everybody!!!

Maybe this “black-O-thon” mentality explains Rap music (?) being played so much within the last 5 yr.s, or how ever long it’s been playing.
    Kind-of setting up the scene for “Black mentality.”
    Dance this way, wear your jeans this way (which is how prisoners walk), ‘black’ is cool!

The thing is, it isn’t ‘blacks’ really behind all this. But, the blacks thing it’s their “time” to rule and they’ll milk it to the end (human nature). The real “minds” behind this and “source” are behind the scenes – are the puppeteers.

Lisa said: You need a blogging name besides anon…

Oops-in a hurry and forgot-it’s bebe.
    (I was supposed to be painting).

We really do need to start a list of good ideas – concise, to the point, and deadly as possible. As Mark Twain said ‘Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand’.

Since O tends to come unglued at anything that he perceives to be aimed at his Omnipotence, some good zingers might be good weapons to pierce his arrogance and hubris. He comes on so strong about anything said against him that people are beginning to mock him.

I love Mark Twain’s quotes:

There are lies, damned lies, and statistics. (said to have been uttered by Disraeli, but attributed to MT. Mostly what we get are the damned lies.)

Facts are stubborn, but statistics are more pliable.

Actions speak louder than words, but not as often.

All you need is ignorance and confidence and the success is sure.

It is better to deserve honors and not have them, than to have them and not deserve them.

It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native criminal class except Congress.

Thanks Lisa, and I like ‘If you want socialism, move to France’.

Anonymous @ 1:47 wrote: Better check the expiration dates on those quotes before you use them though. /snark

Yeah, I know – there’s always a good chance that they have already been scrubbed. Great rhetoric at the time, but it might not be so good later. These 5 minute promises are tricky. I can see it now – ‘WH, home of the 5 minute promise – get it while it lasts’.

And these fish eyed fools think we are all too stupid to know they are lying.

bebe

Just a thought – the way O and Congress has put all this new law-making about everything into high gear so the govt can lean on and crush us, we all need to know as much as possible about the rights that we have left, civil and financial. Two websites that I have found that have good info and are FREE are:

http://www.moneymorning.com A lot of up to date financial and economic articles by various writers. Very informative.

At the top left hand side of the page, click on A-letter Archive & you can read (or print) any of the articles of interest.

Hope this will be of help.

bebe

42. Claudia says:

Gail B,
    EVERYTHING OBAMA AND HIS CABINET AND OUR DEARLY BELOVED DEM CONGRESS DOES IS RIGHT IN LINE WITH ALINSKY”S METHODS, and are so designed for that lovely failure that he wants to have happen, and that is why he is so expeditious about getting these Bills out and passed before any of us can digest, let alone make any good sense or criticizms of them…..

HE wants to ruin this Country and he is doing it with a scepter that is razor sharp and will cut through every bit of paper (money) that comes up to stop it, as that is what he has been taught since he was a child. He was taught all of this with precision and gall and hatred against ouor system, our lives and our rules of fair play and that big one, “do unto others as you would have done to yourself…..” He is a greedy, NPD Narcissistic who ONLY WANTS TO DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT IS AMERICA…. and he is well on his way to doing and accomplishing just that. And with no one stopping him, he will get it done.

43. MUJERLATINA says:

I must admit that I am a “hyphenated American” from the cradle, and that it has and is a fact that certain eating clubs and country clubs are only open to Anglos. Here’s how I see myself: female, Latin, Roman Catholic, mother, daughter, sister, physician and American — IN THAT ORDER. I honestly believe each of us has ‘multiple identities’ and each of my roles is something I celebrate! I used to get sad or hurt when rejected, say from a college Sorority because I’m not Anglo or Black — now I am wiser and shrug my shoulders and accept that bigotry exists, but that I am NOT a victim. I am a Patriot who loves my country — warts and all.

My favorite bumper stickers are:

ABORT OBAMA

O B A M A

One Big A$$ Mistake, America

Please sir, can we have NO MORE?

Found some good ones at:

http://luciana.com/thread/?artnum= 452497 (and other sites)

I saved a bundle in self employment taxes by switching to
    Tim Geithner

2010: Change it BACK

OBAMA PELOSI REID
    DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA TOUR
    BEGINS JANUARY 20 2009

SOCIALISM – THE UTOPIA OF UNDER ACHIEVERS

QUESTION OTHORITY

Peasants and Pitchforks UNITE

And an old one,

A Government big enough to give you all you want is big enough to take away all you have

Please, please, sir, NO MORE?

Have fun

bebe

Seems to me that the call to stop thinking in terms of black and white is a call for your opponent to stop doing what is working. Why would our opponent stop using race? It just won them the white house, and in the most shameful way wherein the media was afraid to truly vet a president. Everything we on the right say or do that appears to have any potential for political success WILL be labeled as somehow racist and I would be shocked at anything else.

This will continue until a) the tactic no longer works or b) someone with a voice has the courage to call bs loudly unleashing a firestorm. I don’t want to wait years for (a) and say bring it (b).

The liberals got through their down period early this decade by nursing a red hot hate and a passionate desire for vengeance. Now the right will be tested to see if we have as much determination.

47. suek says:

>>Why would our opponent stop using race? It just won them the white house>>

Very good point, Anonymous at 10:53

“the United States of America actually was the one to do away with the practice”

Actually, a simple review of history proves you incorrect. Britain abolished slavery nearly a century before the U.S.