Misappropriation, Misuse and Mistrust

N.C. Rep. Walter Jones talks TARP with America’s Right

I woke up this morning still chuckling about House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s mind-bogglingly feeble attempt to rationalize the stimulative nature of spending more than $100 million on contraceptives via her rapidly ballooning $825 billion “stimulus” proposal. As maddening as it may be that Democrats seem to think that spending hundreds of billions of dollars in taxpayer money somehow will “reduce costs” and propel us out of this economic downturn, the total abandonment of common sense is almost funny. If it weren’t so downright dangerous, it would be hilarious.

My sarcastic grin turned to a scowl, however, upon reading that Citigroup was in the process of purchasing a brand-new, $50 million corporate jet with the very funds provided to them by taxpayers like you and me thanks to last October’s Emergency Economic Stabilization Act. There’s nothing funny, after all, about the overt misappropriation of taxpayer money, no matter who does it.

This, along with Citigroup’s prior refusal to back out of a commitment to purchase naming rights to the New York Mets’ new ballpark for $400 million, just reinforces the notion that our federal government should pull out of the banking business rather than increase its sphere of influence, that we should not bail anybody out, and that the now-worn argument that entities like Citigroup are somehow “too big to fail” is a slap to the face of our nation’s founders and to free market principles in general.

If the Democrats’ handling of and plans for our country’s economic downturn has any silver lining, it’s that we’re finally seeing the cream of the conservative movement rising to the top. True conservatives in both the House and Senate such as Sen. Jim DeMint, Rep. Mike Pence, Rep. Ron Paul, Rep. Spencer Bachus and Rep. Walter Jones are among many–though not nearly enough–who have thankfully stood up for all of us, and stood up for conservative principles.

Rep. Jones, who represents the 3rd District of North Carolina, voted against the bailout in October and again against releasing the leftover $350 billion in TARP funds last week. I had the distinct pleasure of speaking with him late this afternoon and, while my need to finish work and get to class was such that I was forced to cut things short, I hope to speak with him again soon. That being said, here are the highlights of our [unfortunately] brief conversation:

America’s Right: After accepting billions of taxpayer dollars back in the latter months of last year, Citibank refused to abandon plans to spend $400 million to acquire naming rights to the New York Mets’ new ballpark, and just recently reportedly paid $50 million for a new corporate jet. Is this the kind of behavior, the same behavior seen by executives at Merrill Lynch (who spent millions renovating office space) and at AIG (who went on expensive corporate retreats) which you had in mind when voting against this disastrous piece of legislation?

Rep. Walter Jones: Yes. It absolutely infuriates me on behalf of the taxpayers in this country. We knew there were no checks and balances with the first bill and, to me, it’s just unfair to the taxpayer what has happened since.

I’m a good friend of Ron Paul, and I consider him a good friend of mine. He and I agree on so much. Listen, I’m just an average-income American who happens to be a Congressman, and I resent the fact that this attitude has taken over Washington. A lot of this blame goes to former President Bush — I was one of the small number of Republicans that voted against him on the Medicare Part D, which was the beginning of the end for President Bush becoming one of the bigger spenders in American history.

In terms of the bailout bill, the banks that failed should have failed. Why in the world, when these banks’ greed got them in trouble, should the average taxpayer in eastern North Carolina–and should the average taxpayer in the 3rd District where I’m from and where the average income is $38,000 to $39,000 each year–bail out the fat-cats on Wall Street? Why should we pay for their mistakes? Listen, I’m sorry that people made those mistakes, but they have no one to blame by themselves. I have no sympathy for someone who, smart enough to know the difference between right and wrong and good and bad, consciously made the bad decision, the wrong decision

It’s not fair to younger generations of Americans. Jeff, you sound like a young guy, many of the people on my staff are younger — well, this money is going to have to be paid back eventually, or else China and the U.A.E. may end up saying “no,” saying that they don’t want our paper anymore. We’re saddling our future generations with the consequences of bad decisions made today.

AR: What can we learn from the way the TARP funds have been misappropriated and misused, as we now turn our attention to Nancy Pelosi’s $825 billion “stimulus” package, which contains millions and millions of dollars for programs which will arguably have little or no stimulative effect on the economy?

WJ: Its going to be interesting as things go along because, I think, we need to look at the effects of any package. I had have two people in my office today from an economic council in my district; their concern was that, if the stimulus package doesn’t have money for counties and projects–public and private–within the counties, it won’t do a single thing to stimulate the economy.

If there’s no money coming from federal government to immediately help infrastructure like roads and bridges, then I don’t know how its going to help anybody.

AR: We’re going to be spending $600 million on preparations for universal healthcare, $200 million on rehabilitating the National Mall. Is there anything you specifically would like to see come from the so-called “stimulus” package, anything we should spend money on?

WJ: One thing I would like to see, one thing that this country has a responsibility and an obligation to, is our wounded veterans coming back from Iraq and Afghanistan with injuries and with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. These people, we should take care of.

A little while back, I went along with Congressman Gene Taylor from Mississippi to visit wounded troops at Walter Reed. I’ll never forget this one young man; as we came into the room to sit down with him and talk with him, his mom comes in at about 41 or 42 years old and has this look in her eye of “who are these people?” Well, we introduced ourselves and she looked us right in the eye and asked, “my son 21 years old, can you promise that the government will take care of him when he’s 40?”

One of us said to her that this country should take care of him. Given his sacrifice and his dedication, of course we should. But wouldn’t it be better if we could have said “we will?”

The war in Iraq is another example of problems that are not Republican problems or Democrat problems, but problems for all of us, same as the economy. We never should have gone into Iraq — if we spent the money we spent in Iraq in Afghanistan and on taking care of our wounded veterans, we’d all be better off. If we exercise sound judgment and common sense with the economy, we may be able to avert disaster.

AR: Congressman Jones, when does it end? How do we change this mentality of extending your hand for a bailout instead of rolling up your sleeves and getting to work?

WJ: Good question. This mentality, I think it’s going to get worse before better — and we’re going to realize that you cannot borrow and spend what you don’t earn.

This mentality of “throw money at it” — it won’t work. You cannot buy your way into prosperity. It just cannot happen. And at some point in time, the severity of the problems facing America will get so bad that we’ll understand that we shouldn’t be taking care of the world. Sending jobs overseas, free trade stuff, it needs to stop.

Someone has to tell President Obama, and he has to say it himself, that we need to take care of America before we take care of the world. That’s what we need to hear out of an American leader, and that mentality will work its way down to Raleigh, NC and help us all.

Comments

1. PO'd says:

Good stuff, Jeff, thanks. If you speak to Rep Jones again, or any other reps who are standing up for fiscal responsibility, please tell them THANKS on behalf of your readers!

2. bdaman says:

Yes Jeff thanks, but while you had him on the horn did you get a chance to put him on the ropes and ask about NBC? Ask about why Cheney didn’t call for objections before Electoral Vote. We wouldn’t have to worry about the current Admins. package if the Admin. wasn’t in place. I watched Huckabee last night and I am seeing more attacks against the left on Fox than I have for a long time. Even tonight on Lou Dobbs CNN, he was literaly shaking his head.

3. gailbullock says:

Obama has signed an EO for the U.S. to pay for abortions all over the world, with U.S. tax dollars! WHY??

4. tm says:

The Stimulus Time Machine
    That $355 billion in spending isn’t about the economy.

and hip hip hooray – the tax crook is head of the Treasury.
    the mendacious narcissistic thug’s staff includes liars, cheats, bullies and thieves.

Filth surrounds himself with filth and if you think that these pieces of sh-t care one iota for your safety and wellbeing i have a three bridges to sell you.
    When will it stop?

5. Jan says:

Nice to see there are some in Washington with some common sense. With all these bail outs we are now engaging in corporate welfare. If your business can’t make it on their own just hold out a hand and the government will fill it up. Lots of luck with that. I just hope that there are enough people to stand up and say “no more” before it’s too late.

6. goddessdivine says:

It makes me sick to learn what my tax-dollars go to. When will it end?!

The following was sent to Michigan Senators this morning:!

I am outraged at the flagrant misuse of taxpayer’s dollars and people’s trust in Washington. You and your political cronies should be jailed for corruption and theft! You have been elected “BY THE PEOPLE” and given a position to work “FOR THE PEOPLE” and yet as elected officials you have become your own country! AND WE ARE SUPPORTING YOU FINANCIALLY.

Not only has the economy in Michigan gone down the tubes since you have taxed us to death, but now the country. And as taxpayers THE PEOPLE HAVE HAD IT! We are sick of bailouts so that companies can go on million dollar retreats and purchase 50 million dollar, foreign made, airplanes. WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK!

While I struggle to keep a small building business in Northern Michigan alive, you people are robbing me blind! I’m tired of handouts to large companies and executives. I’m tired of hearing how we need to give more to the government so they can take care of me. I can take care of myself …with God’s help…NOT YOURS! Our government was set up on Capitalism not SOCIALISM!

If I were to quit paying my taxes I would be fined and tossed in jail faster than you could say “we the people”! But in Washington YOU appoint a man to head up the IRS who doesn’t pay taxes. This assaults my very being!

When I enrolled my son in Little League, I had to produce a birth certificate or he couldn’t play baseball. Today we have a president in office whom refuses to produce a birth certificate to prove he is eligible to be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!! And what do our elected officials do about this?? NOTHING! Please do not offend my intelligence by telling me that he posted one on the internet. That one has been verified time and again as a forgery!

As Americans we expect better! It’s time you all loaded up the truck and got the hell out of there! I will be joining millions across America to see that our tax dollars and Constitution is upheld. It is time that our government is held responsible! Government spending needs to end. The corruption and “I’ll scratch your back if you scratch mine” attitude needs to be squelched. I’m gratified to know that I am not the only one.

Watch for “WE THE PEOPLE” to begin making changes….we’re taking our country back!

An unhappy, over taxed, American Patriot!
    Cry

It is nice to see that some in Washington have a brain and a little common sense. My fear is – how in the world can the few save us from the mindboggling stupidity that is going on? Look at the stats on who voted for the tax crook today. These idiots are going to get everything they want. Remember many of the Republicans are the ones that voted on the last bailout. We have very few true conservatives and they will not be enough to defeat the stupidity. I am so depressed.

9. tm says:

Jeff, How long will it be, based on Pelosi & Libtards logic, until someone decides that it is more cost effective to “help” the elderly “pass”? They are not paying taxes, and are drawing from government programs after all. I will bet you that this will be in this bill – they are allready going to pay from what I read in some of this bill to fund abortions worldwide – next the elderly.

Two words – TERM LIMITS – That is the probably the quickest way to clean up washington. 2 terms and thats it. Thats still more time in Washington the the POTUS. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Chris

11. Bodenzee says:

It’s been reported that $800K has been spent to keep Barry O’s birth certificate hidden away. Who is paying the bill? What’s their true purpose?

Follow the money and the truth seems to come out.

Thank you Jeff for a breathe of fresh air from a man trying to make a difference which ultimately sets him a part from those who have a personal grudge and not the interest of the country. I used to live in the 3rd district a long time ago and the people there are hard working taxpayers who live simply and who do not have a lot of income. I am happy to say I am going back to North Carolina soon, but to another district to live. I believe the time is coming when the taxpayer will revolt and withhold funding. I also think Obama is working on the next level of his reign – the world. I feel this goal and those of the financially elit is one world government. I hope I am wrong, but my intuitive side says be prepared. Thanks again for your great coverage of the issues.
    LACE

13. cher pa says:

ANON 9:56pm Your post was great.If you get the chance send your e-mail to as many senators as you can.I sent out around 40. Everyone must do their part.We have one more day to express our opinions on the stimulus package.tell your family and friends to call or e-mail today.It is time to take back OUR country.

If you want to tell your representatives how you feel about the ‘stimulus’, go to http://www.cagw.org amd you can send e-mails to your congressmen and senators…also, find out how your reps voted on the confirmation of the ‘tax evader’ Geithner. If our senators voted against confirmation, we need to follow-up with a thank-you, if they voted for confirmation, we should also follow-up letting them know how we feel about them!

People are commiting suicide over these idiodic decisions being made by such losers!!! I think all of America has gone insane!

Sounds like the Congressman you talked to is just as dumb as the rest. Illegal aliens use more taxpayer dollars than all the other payouts in the US. These illegal aliens should not have been invited to come here by the Democrats.

Misappropriation, Misuse and Mistrust… (part 2)

Chicago teen impersonates police officer

A 14-year old boy has been charged with impersonating a Chicago police officer after police say he walked into a station house and ended up partnering with another officer on a traffic assignment for about five hours Saturday before he was found out.

Police spokeswoman Monique Bond said the youth wrote no tickets and did not interact with the public.

The Chicago Tribune, citing a police source, said the youth identified himself as an officer from another district. He was “detailed for the day to Grand Crossing and also was savvy enough to sign out a police radio and a ticket book,” the Tribune says.

A ranking officer finally became suspicious and sought identification the youth could not provide, the Tribune said.

The boy “has identified an egregious breach in security,” Deputy Supt. of Patrol Dan Dugan told the Tribune. An investigation is underway.

Must be something in the water there. We have a Chicago community organizer (who is also an illegal alien) impersonating as the President.

What’s going on in Chicago?

18. Jeff Schreiber says:

Anonymous said…

I wouldn’t say he was dumb at all. I never even insinuated anything about illegal immigration and, while it truly is a drain on the economy, given the questions I asked, I’m not surprised that it didn’t come up.

However, I’m glad you brought it up — come back to America’s Right at about 12:15pm today.

– Jeff

19. Linda Starr says:

This stuff is too hard to follow. We should be focusing on Berg’s lawsuits proving Obama is an alien. Berg is brilliant. He makes me all wobbly in my knees.

20. HouseOfBacon says:

CNN is reporting Obama personally calling each and every Dem in the house, asking them to remove specific items from the stimulus package, beginning with the previously mentioned “contraception” funding, which is unnecessary and does nothing to stimulate the economy whatsoever. Let’s hope people listen.

21. cher pa says:

The following is my e-mail to Arlen Specter who at the last minute voted no for Geithner. Thank you for changing your mind on the confirmation of treasury secretary Geithner.Voting no tells me that you have listened to your constituients concerns.I would hope that you will stand your ground on the stimulus bill.The added pork that has been injected into this bill is criminal.As a senior senator your influence can make a big difference.Stand united and let the Democrats take the fall for this.The truth about the added earmarks are starting to spill out.Lets not get caught with our hands in cookie jar.Thank you for standing up for the taxpayers of this country.

Another gangerous bill!
    Senate Bill 2433 has already Started
    According to David Bossie, President of the group 'Citizens United for American Sovereignty based out of Merrifield, Virginia , website:http://www.citizensunited.org/ the above mentioned Senate Bill (S. 2433) is a piece of legislation in the works that all Americans need to know about…and know now!
    This Bill, sponsored by Barrack Obama, with the backing of Joe Biden on the Foreign&n bsp; Relations Committee, and liberal democrats in Congress, is nothing short of a massive giveaway of American wealth around the world, and a betrayal of the public trust, because, if passed, this bill would give over many aspects of our sovereignty to the United Nations. The noble sounding name of this bill, "The Global Poverty Act" is actually a Global Tax, payable to the United Nations, that will be required of all American taxpayers. If passed in the Senate, the House has already passed it, this bill would require the U.S. to increase our foreign aid by $65 BILLION per year, or $845 BILLION over the next 13 years! That's on top of the billions of dollars in foreign aid that we already pay out! In addition to the economic burdens this potential law would place on our precarious economy. The bill, if passed in the Senate, would also endanger our constitutionally protected rights and freedoms by obligating us to meet certain United Nations mandates. According to Obama, we should establish these United Nations' goals as benchmarks for U. S. spending. What are they? The creation of a U.N. International Criminal Court having power to try and convict American citizens and soldiers without any protection from the U.S. Constitution. A standing United Nations Army forcing U.S. soldiers to serve under U.N. command. A Gun Ban on all small arms and light weapons…which would repeal our Second Amendment right to bear arms.
    The ratification of the "Kyoto" global warming treaty and numerous other anti-American measures: recently, the Senate Subcommittee on Foreign Relations (where Sen. Joe Biden sits) approved this plan by a voice vote without any discussion! Why all the secrecy? If Senators Obama and Biden are so proud of this legislation, then why don't they bring it out into the light of day and let the American people have a look at it instead of hiding it behind closed doors and sneaking it through Congress for late night votes? It may be only a matter of time before this dangerous legislation reaches a floor vote in the full body of the Senate. Please bring this to public awareness! This Global Tax giveaway must stop!

23. Jeff Schreiber says:

Linda Starr said…

Come on now, Linda. Though I disagree with him on just about everything, I actually like Phil. He’s a decent guy, and more “with it” than his detractors suggest. But he’s resorted to writing letters to Oprah.

It’s done, Linda. Let’s fight Obama policy for policy.

If it’s too difficult to follow, you can always learn. Then, regardless of what happens with the Obama administration, you’re better informed for it.

Berg is brilliant. He makes me all wobbly in my knees.

After reading Berg's opening brief that he filed in the 3d Circuit, I, too, felt all wobbly.

But it wasn't on account of Berg's brilliance, but rather the shockingly amateurish arguments he raised. The appellees can refuse to file a responding brief, and they'll still win. How does Berg still have a license?

For those curious, please sit, and then read:

25. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

Jeff and Linda Starr,

I believe that you are both right and both partially incorrect. I am not quoting either of you below; this is what I perceive your messages to be:

I hear Jeff saying that the issue of Barry’s citizenship is a dead issue, move on. Fight him and the Socialist movement on the issues.

I hear Linda saying that Berg’s cases are our best hope, and that the policies don’t matter.

If I am wrong in any way please feel free to correct me, and I apologize in advance.

Jeff, I believe that you are correct in saying that we need to battle Obama on the issues. I hope that you are wrong in saying that the issue of Barry‘s citizenship is a lost cause. If you are correct, then the Constitution and the American way of life has ended. Liberal fascism, graft, and corruption will have prevailed over integrity and truth.

Linda, I believe it was wrong to say that we should not fight the good fight on the policies while continuing the battle for finding the truth regarding Barry’s legitimacy as POTUS. I believe that you are right in saying that until all avenues have been exhausted, we need to stand up for our country against those who seek to diminish our Constitution, our laws, and the American way of life.

The following is all logic. I am putting my political feelings aside:

I do not know if Barry is constitutionally qualified or not to serve as POTUS. What I do know is that his behavior is more than suspicious. I cannot come up with a rational excuse for his refusal to show his long form BC. The longer he continues to battle in the courts on the basis of technicalities having to prove his citizenship, the more suspicious I become. More and more I become convinced that he is hiding something very damning, or that he is mentally incompetent. In either case, I believe that it is imperative that anyone concerned about the future of our country needs to do whatever they can to unveil the truth and /or support those who are fighting the good fight whether it be Berg or any of the others who are still fighting. We must get to the truth whatever that may be and whatever it takes. We cannot get there by surrendering to deception and legal shenanigans.

Thanks, Ken

Is that how it works? If you can’t figure something out, then Obama isn’t really present.

How about this: Isn’t required to, has better things to do, and no political downside if he doesn’t.

27. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

He is required to prove his elegibility. He has not done that yet. Why is a question I can’t answer. If he has so much to do he could save time by showing his first hint of integrity by showing it instaed of fighting in court to avoid what is common sense to most people. It has yet to be seen what the political fallout will be. The only thing he has in his favor now is that the left wing radical press is covering up the issue for him. That could change in a hurry and hopefuly for the American people it will.

He is required to prove his elegibility.

Please specifically cite this “requirement” to “prove” anything.

If he has so much to do he could save time

You could count the nanoseconds before Obama releasing any further documents and the first cry of “FAKE!”

Thinking a further release of documents will quell this crowd is naive.

29. HouseOfBacon says:

I’m completely with this Anonymous guy speaking some logic. It doesn’t hold much weight when the right-wing nuts throw comments at the left-wing nuts, and vice versa. America is a “majority rules” country, and while it’s led to plenty of decisions I love and hate, it must be accepted. I didn’t like our last president, but I respected his position, and I respected that he won the office under the “majority rules” delegate system we have in USA. The same should be done for this one. He won by a larger majority than any president in many years, and that needs to be respected. I don’t like everything about him to say the least, and there’s a lot I wish he would improve upon… that being said, I’m sound-minded enough to know he’s not a terrorist, he’s not the anti-christ, he’s not an illegal immigrant, he’s not anything that allows any group of people to hate him barely a week into his term. I would wager I’m younger than most of the people on this site, and I hope as I continue to age I gain additional sense… instead of losing what I’ve already gained.

30. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

He and others signed documents stating that he was elegible. The people responsible for verifying either intentionally or negligently failed to do their job. Integrity calls for him to come forward now. There is no sane reason for not providing the docs unless he is hiding something very damning. There is no way around that issue.

Would showing some signs of integrity and by releasing the docs now put an end to this issue. It would have at the start if he had acted in a mature sensible manner. However, his actions to this point would create doubt in the mind of any rational person.

This is an issue of integrity. Therefore I am confident based upon his past that he will fail the test and continue to hide his secret past.

Who exactly were these people, and how do you know they didn’t?

What part of “Isn’t required to, has better things to do, and no political downside if he doesn’t” is unclear?

It would have at the start if he had acted in a mature sensible manner.

That’s why Obama released his COLB, and that certainly didn’t end the speculation.

32. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

Several of the Secrataries of State have admitted not properly verifying his docs. None of them has seen his BC in person. The COLB released to two different websites has been shown by three forensic experts to be fake. This is not news, Nobody except the kool aid drinkers bought the online COLB farce.

33. HouseOfBacon says:

Look… I’m not saying we don’t have a right to know where he was born, and so on. Reality stands, however, as the writer of this blog himself said. That issue will never come before a court, and since it’s best cases have been turned down already, the reality ALSO stands that the topic is pointless from here on out. Something tells me you’ll still spend the next 4 years droning on about it though, no matter whether he does good or bad for the economy or the nation as a whole, some people just want to hate a guy, and no amount of logic or reasoning will stop them.

Which specific laws require the secretaries of state to do any of this?

Anonymous debunkers who have themselves been debunked.

Nobody except the kool aid drinkers bought the online COLB farce.

It is Berg, Taitz, etc. that’s selling the Kool-Aid.

35. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

Sandra Ramsey Lines is not anonymous and has not been refuted regarding her comments relative to the online COLBs.

If you were following this issue at all except to criticise those of us who do you would have already read the many responses given by the various Secrataries of States verifying what I stated previously.

The truth is simple. He is hiding something very damning. End of story.

The only thing Sandra Lines said was that is possible to manipulate digitial images. She never opined that the digital image of Obama’s COLB was ever so manipulated (other than to obscure the tracking number).

Nonresponsive. Which specific laws require the various secretaries of state to verify anything? You can’t complain they didn’t “properly verify” if you can’t cite the verfication process that is required.

37. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

I am not doing your legowrk for you . I already read it. If you want to read it look for it. I don’t have time to waste doing your research for you. If you had read the responses you would not be asking.

Here is all of what Ms. Lines said:
    2. I have reviewed the attached affidavit posted on the internet from “Ron Polarik,” [PDF] who has declined to provide his name because of a number of death threats he has received. After my review and based on my years of experience, I can state with certainty that the COLB presented on the internet by the various groups, which include the “Daily Kos,” the Obama Campaign, “Factcheck.org” and others cannot be relied upon as genuine. Mr. Polarik raises issues concerning the COLB that I can affirm. Software such as Adobe Photoshop can produce complete images or alter images that appear to be genuine; therefore, any image offered on the internet cannot be relied upon as being a copy of the authentic document.

3. Upon a cursory inspection of the internet COLB, one aspect of the image that is clearly questionable is the obliteration of the Certificate No. That number is a tracking number that would allow anyone to ask the question, “Does this number refer to the Certification of Live Birth for the child Barack Hussein Obama II?” It would not reveal any further personal information; therefore, there would be no justifiable reason for oliterating it.

4. In my experience as a forensic document examiner, if an original of any document exists, that is the document that must be examined to obtain a definitive finding of genuineness or non-genuineness. In this case, examination of the vault birth certificate for President-Elect Obama would lay this issue to rest once and for all.

Again and no way around it, he his hiding something very damning. End of story

As you are the one who claimed that the secretaries of state were required to “properly verify” Obama’s qualifications, it is you who is required to support this assertion with a citation. Since you cannot, your proposition fails.

Sandra Lines never declared she examined either Obama’s COLB, or even the digital reproductions (other than to say the tracking number was obscured). Without doing so, her “what he said” analysis isn’t worth anything.

39. MIDDLE CLASS GUY says:

I am not required to provide anything. The evidence is in their responses. If you are interested read them. If you are not don’t. I am not making a proposition. I am telling you where the facts are. They are in the SOSs responses to the suits filed.

The bottom line of Ms. Lines’s comments is that the two different COLBs are not evidence of his birth. That is a fact known to anyone who has followed this issue. The exceptions are the Kool-aid drinkers. Ms. Lines is very clear. there is no way to twist her words into a scenario where anyone could claim that the different COLBs posted on the internet can construed as evidence of U.S. citizenship.

End of story, he is hiding something very very damning.

They are in the SOSs responses to the suits filed.

On Jan. 29, 2009 at 2:01 AM, you said, “Several of the Secrataries of State have admitted not properly verifying his docs.”

In the various lawsuits against the secretaries of state, they all said they are not legally obligated to verify anything. If they are not legally obligated to verify anything, then there was nothing improper about them not verifying. If they are legally obligated to verify, it should be no problem to cite the source of that legal obligation.

The bottom line of the declaration of Sandra Lines, a documents examiner, is that SHE DID NOT EXAMINE ANY DOCUMENTS. She can’t have an opinion as to whether anything is a forgery because she didn’t examine anything.

41. HouseOfBacon says:

Agreed above. That’s the exact same as me posting a blog about how his COLB is totally legit and can’t be disputed. Yet, I’ve never taken a second of my time to examine them. There, now my “facts” are even with Ms. Lines. Stalemate on the argument, using your own flawed logic. Some people are just determined to hate a guy, no matter how many holes show up in their story along the way.

It is not just a statemate; it demonstrates there’s no proof that the COLB is a fake. Under Hawaiian law, the COLB is presumptive evidence of birth, and there’s no evidence to rebut that presumption.