Obama on Blagojevich, Circa 2002

One project done, one exam down, two more to go — including one I’m taking today. Thanks again for understanding the relative lack of content here at America’s Right in recent days.

Because of my time constrictions in this hour of confusion, sleeplessness and rampant A.D.D., I wanted to find something that gives you a little more “bang for your buck.” This video, despite the a-little-too-loud background music, the mispronunciation of “Blagojevich” and the narrator’s use of the word “ass” (though he might have been referring to “ass” as in the symbol of the Democratic Party), is fantastic. Very well done.

Enjoy.

– Jeff

Comments

1. let us move forward says:

Hard to believe a lot of it.
    The reference to December 7, 1941 as the day an atomic bomb was dropped on Japan was way off base. The bombs were dropped in August 1945. Where is this version of history coming from?
    It’s like watching “Are you smarter than a 5th grader”.

2. Bobby K. says:

PRETTY WELL EXPAINS IT SELF.. THANKS FOR ALL THE HARD WORK AND COVERAGE YOU GIVEN US JEFF, AND GOOD LUCK ON FINALS. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DURING THE HOLIDAYS AND MERRY CHRISTMAS….

“Change you can believe in”, a.k.a., gangsters in the White House!

Hey Jeff,i want to let you know you have a great website, and i was wondering what law school you go to?

All this studying will pay off in the long run Jeff. Thanks for keeping us informed. I always check your blog each day.

6. Sherry says:

Does it surprise anyone that a “rag” has the only front page article?

7. Janet says:

Was at the largest supermarket in this area, Wegman’s, and with their one thousand different magazines they carry near the checkouts (OK I exaggerate), the GLOBE was not there! But I doubt it’s because they sold out. They probably refused to put them out, not wanting to upset any customers so close to Xmas. Buy buy buy, don’t be upset, just buy buy buy.

If you all remember right, it was the Globe that brought the John Edwards scandal out in the public eye. It may be considered a “rag”, but watch how long it will take for someone else to take the glory of reporting it first, and i believe they will.Never pay attention to the MSM, believe the opposite of what they say. I am waiting for the Globe to come out with bold headlines “NOBUMMER ARRESTED BY FEDERAL AGENTS”. Geeez what a glorious day that would be!Remember the “rags” were first to report on the Anna Niccole Smith scandal too.
    Also, i read that Bergs is only case left going? I read last night where 2 more cases have cropped up in the last week against NoBummer, one out of Texas and not sure where the other one was out of.
    Don’t know how reliable Linda Star(r) is but she has come up with some interesting information.
    Jeff i still say you need to be put on the tv! I read your site everyday, and am so glad there are people like you , we need more Americans who will stand up and report the real truth not the bought off swept under the rug for ratings lies.
    My big question right now is….If Hot Rod Boobavich was arrested and offered the senate seat to the Fed arresting him and saying he would **** Nobummer up if he messed with him, doesn’t that show proof that NoBummer HIMSELF had contact with him instead of Rhammy…. which means they should not be reporting NoBummer is not involved in this mess??
    Please someone explain this to me…it is like a jigsaw puzzle trying to put together at this point.Is it true he wanted to move into the blair house early to avoid being arrested??? Or is it just because he wanted to put his girls in school???…I still have a gut feeling it is to hide from the scandal…
    Keep up the good work Jeff and God Bless You for your efforts in reporting facts….

Thank you for removing the Bush cartoon about the shoe incident. While I get the humor, it is unfitting to direct this at Bush as he more than any President appreciates the sacrifices that our men and women in uniform make for this country. He visits wounded soldiers and meets with families of deceased soldiers. This has to be extremely difficult for him, but I am sure that he considers it an honor to be with these brave Americans who have sacrificed so much.