Quick Sunday Disclaimer

Hello, everyone.

Over the next two weeks or so, PLEASE excuse the slower pace of updates here at America’s Right. I am face-to-face with exams–only three more semesters to go after this one–and, while due to this Web site I may not have been as conscientious as I generally would have liked since the semester started, I’d really like to maintain my 3.6 GPA. My undergraduate GPA at Auburn was abysmal (beer pong and tailgating, it turns out, were NOT graded activities), and I’m trying to prove to myself that I can be a decent student again.

Of course, should anything break in any of the big cases questioning Barack Obama’s constitutional eligibility, I’ll be immediately on top of it like the Alabama defense on Auburn quarterback Kodi Burns, like President Clinton on anything with chafed thighs and a toothy smile, like that beige jacket on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. And, of course, I’ll still be updating things daily here otherwise, but the days of multiple updates may be fewer and further in between as time demands, at least until my last exam is finished with toward the middle of December.

After that, though, it’ll be back to the same ole’ me — at least until next semester’s exams roll around in May.

Thank you for understanding. I really, really do appreciate it.

– Jeff

Comments

1. gailbullock says:

Jeff, some of us are reluctant to shut it down at night because we know that you’re a nite owl. You are our source for truthful information, and we don’t want to miss a thing.

We understand that you’re in law school and have limited time during exams for writing or sleep. Hope your wife is feeling better, by the way. And, thank you for every word you write.
    Gail B.

2. Jet says:

Jeff

The best of luck to you when you take those *&^#$@# exams!

Look at the surprise I found, here:

It’s an article by the Director of HLS, Doug Hagman. He was talking about Congressional Resolution 511, which under the guise of putting to rest any objection to Sen.John McCain’s eligibility to become our nation’s President because he was born outside the US. The resolution was co-sponsored by Senator Obama.

“Closer scrutiny of this resolution found that the resolution actually was expanded far beyond what was necessary to merely apply to Sen. McCain: it was expanded to include naturalized citizens, which ironically was the “cause of death” for this resolution.

“Indeed, there is a much larger (dare I say)conspiracy afoot, one that threatens the security of the United States as much as al Qaeda and all of our foreign enemies combined. It is the enemy from within.

“Stay tuned, this is only the ‘introduction’.”

4. msjkulig430 says:

Jeff, thank you for all your hard work and updates. I know it must have been a tireless effort juggle school and family and your blog. Good luck on your exams, I’m sure you will do great. Hopefully there are lots of questions on the 14th Amendment.

If you get a few free minutes, check out this excellent article on Natural Born Citizenship posted on the Federalist Blog. It basically outlines that no matter WHERE Obama was born, even if it was in Hawaii, since his father was a Kenyan National, he is not eligible to be POTUS.

Auburn is awesome.

but let us know your present law school.

and good luck on all A’s.

Take all the time you need. Nothing right now is as important as your studies. Without that you won’t be able to advise your nation with any credentials.

Thanks for all you do, and then some.

7. NoraHarrah says:

Hey, Jeff–

Let’s not diminish the importance of the incredible work that you have been doing on this website this semester!

If it had not been for your reporting, a lot of us would never have known about the eligibility issue, nor would we now be a part of the movement and lawsuits currently in place to uphold and preserve our Constitution.

And if said movement and lawsuits were not currently in place, who knows whether there would even be a Constitution still in place, continuing to serve as basis for the law that you and your fellow law school classmates would be looking forward to practice upon your graduation in 2010?
    Best of luck with your exams.

8. American Genie says:

You're funny too, Jeff. Good luck with exams & that excellent GPA. Keeping you & yours in my prayers.
    Thanks for all your hard work on this site. God bless America.

Good luck on your exams! We’re all here cheering you on!

I really appreciate your work and check your site several times a day.

11. Holly says:

Well, Jeff, you will be missed! Best of luck on your exams.

Holly

By all means, take care of your family first! This has everything to do with your being a responsible provider to your family. Of course we will extend our grace to you.

Praying that God will keep your mind focused and free of distractions as you study. You are going to be an awesome lawyer some day. We need more honest ones like yourself!

God bless you,
    K

Personally, I appreciate all of the time you haave given to keeping us apprised of alll the things going on out there in lala land and around the world that has meaning for everyone of us here.

I hope you do great on your exams and maintain that 3.6, (wow, that’ll keep you in top contention) and just study hard and don’t worry about jumping in to shoot the game EXCEPT if something great comes out of the SCOTUS. Which we all need to know about immediately….. the rest of the stuff, we can pretty much wait till you put something up that is relevant to whatever subject we want to discuss and then discuss it on the comments board, like here….

Take care and hope you do grat on those exams.

Claudia,
    Reno NV

14. John Galt says:

Jeff:

Don't stress out. You could wind up like Obama.

CHANGING OF THE GUARD
    Stress takes toll on Obama, develops chronic facial tic
    Michelle said to be distraught over spasms under right eye
    Posted: November 29, 2008
    11:40 pm Eastern

© 2008 WorldNetDaily

The strain of the long campaign and a frenetic transition period is beginning to wear on the face of President-elect Barack Obama, who has developed a facial tic under his right eye.

The tic on the lower part of his right orbital bone is clearly visible in his recent interview with ABC's Barbara Walters. Campaign insiders say it first emerged during the primary season and has now become chronic.

A facial tic is a repetitive, spasmodic movement often involving the eyes and facial muscles. The cause of tics is unknown, but stress appears to increase their severity.

"The patients I've treated with tic disorders had one thing in common: They knew that the tics worsened when they were under stress," said Dr. Robert T. London, a psychiatrist with the New York University Medical Center.

cont. on link

15. PatGund@gmail.com says:

Family and self are more important than the latest conspiracy theories.

Best of luck with your exams!

16. sharon says:

Good luck Jeff, take the time you need… I have appreciated all you have taught me

We all really appreciate and enjoy your work and we all understand how much of your valuable time goes into writing and supporting this site.

For now: “Do not put in your plate more than you can eat.”

My best wishes and good luck with your exams!

18. Janet says:

Jeff, thank you so much for all your great work here. Too bad you can’t add this to your final exams for extra credit! I have been very impressed with you and check here daily. Thanks so much for all you do and good luck on those exams. God bless you and your family. You will have a brilliant career in law one day soon.

Janet
    NJ

Thank you for this place. You have so much good info here. And hope you do very good on your exams. Know that you’ll be so glad when it’s over with.

I found this at WND and is important:
    “Go to this place, http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org/#LatestNews

Read what We The People Foundation are running in the Chicago Tribune tomorrow and the 3rd.

Here it states in the first paragraph, “Our full-page Open Letter to Mr. Obama will be published in the Chicago Tribune on both Monday, December 1, 2008 and Wednesday, December 3, 2008. It will appear in the main news section. Click here to view a copy of the final ad…”

Be sure and hit “click here” to read the letter that is going to run.”

Kitty

20. RatTrader says:

The full page add in the Chicago Tribune letter from

…could change things in the main stream media. At least that is my hope. This should be a big week for Mr Obama.

Good luck with your exams.
    I just found your blog and I am book marking it!

~~Rosemary

22. Miss W says:

Best wishes and good luck on your studying and exams!

23. Laptoplizard, Jackson TN says:

Yo Tiger dont you fret none for I know its great to be an Auburn Tiger…But I also know there is nothing Greater than a Gator!…We will take them down for ya…Next year you get them Tigers to the whooping in Atlanta…the Gators will be there then also I would expect.

You take care of them classes…It may well be “requirement” for POTUS by the time you are ready. LOL

And just from an ole hippe it seems if they agree to hear it and use their own case law he HAS to be ineligible? We shall see.

Thanks Jeff and Ms Jeff and Lil’ Jeff for all you do.

Nancy Pelosi needs to be arrested

From http://obambi.wordpress.com/2008/11/30/nancy-pelosi-needs-to-be-arrested/

What’s worse than Nancy Pelosi’s signature on the nomination docs?

A SIGNED STATEMENT FROM THE CHAIR OF THE SOUTH CAROLINA DEMOCRATIC PARTY UNEQUIVOCALLY STATING THE CANDIDATES ALL QUALIFY FOR THE OFFICE IN WHICH THEY ARE RUNNING.
    Thank God for South Carolina, they didn’t make us jump hoops to get THESE documents.

1) RESPONSE FROM SECRETARY OF STATE SOUTH CAROLINA: PAY PARTICULAR ATTENTION TO PAGE 2 IN WHICH THE DEMOCRATIC CHAIR UNEQUIVOCALLY STATES THE CANDIDATES ALL QUALIFY FOR THE OFFICE IN WHICH THEY ARE RUNNING

2) RESPONSE FROM SECRETARY OF STATE OF Connecticut, IN WHICH SHE USES THE HAWAIIAN OFFICIALS AS HER EXCUSE FOR NOT VETTING OBAMA BEFORE THE GENERAL ELECTION. BIG PROBLEMS WITH THIS FOR HER. He was supposed to be vetted before he ran for office AND her statement about Hawaiian officials saying Obama was born in Hawaii and that they hold his original birth certificate is based on a press conference where Hawaii officials never said they verified he was born in Hawaii and they refused to answer if the original birth certificate they held was a Kenyan one or a Hawaiian one.

* * *PLEASE SEE THIS AS WELL: Obama’s Signed Declaration to the SoS of Rhode Island Stating He Is Constitutionally Eligible (pdf Documents)

25. Ron Smith says:

Thanks Jeff and other contributors. Here’s an extensive, well-done report providing conclusive evidence that the Obama “birth certificate” is a bad forgery:

Go study! You are forbidden to blog until those exams are all over (says a mom)–they are far more important in the long run.

Best of luck!!!!

27. Jan says:

Jeff
    May you be blessed during this time of study and exam taking. Our family will pray for minimal distractions so that you may excel on your exams.

Thank you for all the hard work you put into this endeavor as well.

God bless!

28. john mirse says:

You say that you are trying to maintain a 3.6 average in law school.

I assume that is out of a possible 4.0 and not a 5.0 system.

1. How do I know you are telling the truth about your 3.6 average?

2. Would you please release your college records, including the ones from Auburn, so that we can verify that you are who you say your are and that you are as smart as you say you are?

3. I mean, if you won’t release your college records—like someone famous we all know and love won’t release his college records—then how can we believe anything you say?

4. If you won’t release your Auburn and law school records, then how do we know that you registered as an American citizen in college, and not as a foreign citizen who tried to take advantage of scholarship money available only to foreign students?

p.s. Please get as much rest as you can, especially try to catch up on your sleep, because you have a great blog here, and we need you to be in top shape in order to keep running this great blog.

29. Jeff Schreiber says:

For now: “Do not put in your plate more than you can eat.”

Not a great analogy right now. Due to stress, I’m already packing on pounds like Oprah — add to that the holidays, and I’ve got to crank up the diet and exercise come January.

The thought, of course, is very nice, though. Thank you!

30. Jeff Schreiber says:

John Mirse,

You made me laugh. I tell you what — the second I run for any public office, you can have them. In fact, if I weren’t so tied up with other things, I’d scan parts of the Auburn transcript for a laugh.

The not-so-funny thing in all of this is that I know I have my long-form birth certificate SOMEWHERE, but it could be in any one of a half-dozen places…

Yea Jeff!!

When you finally do run for office I hope it’s somewhere I can vote for you!

32. Jose Alvarez says:

Jeff:
    We will pray for your exams. You do a great job. Interesting two weeks in the Obama saga with the Chicago Tribune article today, SCOTUS today and SCOTUS on the 5th, 2 new SCOTUS lawsuits ( now 4), the Electorate College deal on the 15th…and so it goes on.
    God bless
    Jose

33. George says:

Thanks for you efforts, Jeff. You’ve earned some rest. Good luck with exams.

34. john mirse says:

Obama’s signed Rhode Island document where he says he is eligible to be President: Below is the link to the Rhode Island document.

I thought posters here might like to see what such a document looks like, if they haven’t seen one.

I would assume that the signed Obama Rhode Island document looks like similar type documents in the other 49 states.

( Note: Several months ago, Obama is quoted as saying there were 57 states, but I can only count 50.)

Note: Look at Obama’s signature on the Rhode Island document.

1. Now, look at Obama’s “signature” on the Obama’s selective service card, the one going around on the web.

2. To me, the two signatures are not very close in appearance.

3. If Obama did indeed sign both documents, then I am amazed how much Obama’s signature has changed in the past 28 years: He supposedly signed the selective service card in 1980, and he signed the Rhode Island document in 2008.

Jeff….thank you for all that you do here on this site. We will pray for you to do EXTREMELY well in your exams.

Just take the time you need. You certainly deserve it!!

36. Catherine of Siena says:

You are sooooo funny!
    Please know that you, your work-school & blog, and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

And hey…when you are done and decide to 'run'…come back to Bama! 'Sir Charles' maybe planning a run for Gov. ; )

One more thing…did you see Birmingham's Mayor -Langford arrested?

Everybody-let's help Jeff out for a change…let's keep monitoring the situation and we can update Jeff when needed. Everyone KEEP THE FAITH!

37. mujerlatina says:

Best of luck on your exams this week. I follow your site at least twice daily and have told many friends about it. I consider it really well written and am learning a lot about our government and politics through your outstanding articles and links. Keep up the great work!!

Strange…one of Obama’s supporters in Chicago was pushing for repeal of the natural born citizen clause in 2006 when he became a US Senator. Was she attempting to pave the way for Obama because he is not a natural born citizen?

Long pdf law review type-

After many visits and ‘reads ‘ and following ‘links’ and searching for definitions etc.; the ‘integrity and open honesty’ you project with the site and your comments will serve you very well in your future law practice.
    Please focus on your exams for yourself, your family and future.
    Thank you…God Bless and God Bless our America.

Good luck on the exams.

Dear Jeff,
    Thank you for being a warrior for the COTUS!! I am still waiting for someone in the mainstream national media ( come out come out where ever you are!) and give the public 20/20 60mins 48hrs Dateline type coverage this issue cries out for. I am not an attorney ( although I would love to play one on TV, but wait someone’s already doing that!)Yikes. I am just an average American looking at a situation that “JDLR” “Just doesn’t look right”. May God Bless you in your search and support of the truth. As the Bible says “Everything that is hidden will be revealed”. Get some sleep.

I just gotta say how much I love your insight on your website. Thanks for making me want to come back again and again.

Good luck on all your exams this month. We all understand you are busy right now.

I look forward to reading more every day. Joan

43. Ellecie says:

Mr. Schreiber,

Yours is the ONLY blog I ever follow. I am no lawyer, and find some of the legalese quite challenging, but I am in awe of your integrity and love for this country. So I read your articles, sometimes backtracking to understand, but reading and taking notes and following links. Through you I have learned so very much. Foremost, as long as we have Guardians of the Truth like you, God will bless America. Thank you and pls. be back whenever you’re ready.

44. truthisgold says:

Jeff, keep up the good work and good luck on exams. Having been a close witness to the tortures of law school as my husband went through it, I well know what you’re up against!

Thanks for a great blog!