DNC/Obama Responds in 3rd Circuit, Ohio Suit Tossed, FEC Likely to Respond for Respondents in Supreme Court

I’ll write more in this space later on this Halloween Day (it’s time to take the two-year-old, in her Minnie Mouse costume, around to family and friends), but here’s what I know so far from today:

1. Obama and the DNC have filed a response to the Emergency Motion filed by Philip Berg in the Third Circuit Court of Appeals, saying that Berg’s Emergency Motion should be denied (1) because the motion is “effectively a new original case,” (2) because Berg “failed to comply with Rule 8(a) … requiring that he move first in the district court for any order granting an injunction while and appeal is pending,” and (3) because “there is no possibility that Berg will prevail on the merits,” citing Berg’s “patently false” claims and lack of standing.

2. It looks as though the FEC will be responding for the Respondents in the United States Supreme Court.

3. An Ohio case, filed by Mr. David Neal, was dismissed by Warren County Magistrate Andrew Hasselbach. Another news article HERE. I’ve been in contact with Mr. Neal, and will address this in more detail later.

Happy Halloween, everyone. Be patient, if you can, and I’ll be back with some more information, and will try my best to find out about those Sarah Obama tapes. Berg needs to fish or cut bait on those.

By the way — yes, I mean SARAH Obama. The so-called Michelle Obama tapes were from African Press International and, in my opinion, were a hoax from the get-go. Sarah Obama is Barack Obama’s grandmother. Berg has a tape, in Swahili, of a conversation between Barack’s Kenyan grandmother and someone over there (name withheld because of apparent security concerns) on the night of the last election, during which Sarah says that, yes, her famous grandson was born in Kenya.

He told Michael Savage, about a week ago, that he would release the Sarah Obama tape “in the next day or two.” At the time, I think he intended to, but has not yet–as far as I know–received the affidavit from the Kenyan source. When I speak with him, I’ll ask him.

Comments

1. J. Wolsey Riggs says:

By responding to the allegations, Dr. Chiyome Fukino has legitimized this entire debate.

I don’t doubt that the birth certificate is there. But now my curiosity has been aroused. What’s *on* the certificate? Why doesn’t Obama want us to see it. It seems to me there must be something on that piece of paper that would upset *somebody*. Little white lies have the funniest way of catching up to you.

I’d still like to see the certificate, Dr. Fukino. Don’t worry; I’m patient. I’m sure somebody with a “tangible interest” in the certificate will come along soon enough – or a judge with a conscience.

Cheers, all!! No way this little gem is going away until all questions are answered…

2. Phil says:

I’ve pulled together a bunch of info as well:

SOS Lawsuits: Updated State Listings and Information

-Phil

3. Nick says:

Why is Berg’s site down? I know the AP reported that Hawaii officials recently said Obama’s birth certificate is real:

…and some people commenting on API (the tapes of which I now believe to be fake) have said that is why Berg’s site is now down, but what about the Indonesian adoption aspect of Berg’s case? Berg himself said even if Obama was born in Hawaii he still is ineligible on the Indonesian aspect.

4. Nick says:

Alright, follow-up to the comment I just made. I read somebody commenting on YouTube say he talked to Berg, and Berg said he’s not sure why the site is down but is available to answer any questions about the suit.

Can we get confirmation on that?

stopbho

Check this out. . .

And pass it on!!!

Here’s the money quote from the AP story:

“…have personally verified that the health department holds Obama’s original birth certificate…”

So far, it’s hearsay. Neither Fukino or Onaka are quoted in the article. How odd there are no quotes attributed for such an important development.

Nomenclature is a funny thing. Until the appropriate Hawaii officials are quoted publicly stating that they have verified “the vault record of the Certificate Of Live Birth” we don’t know anything of substance.

Let’s see if Fukino or Onaka will go on the record to be quoted having verified they have examined and established the existence of a correct and accurate vault record of the Certificate Of Live Birth.

Perhaps Jeff can contact them for comment regarding same. If indeed they have, it needs to be reported in no uncertain terms.

What has been released via AP is little more than hearsay and puffery that is unresponsive to the question in issue. It’s conspicuous that no one is quoted and use proper nomenclature was avoided.

7. Nedd says:

Anyone notice that Berg's website is currently not up? A "403 Forbidden" message comes up and I tested it on two different computers. I wonder if there's some hanky panky (AKA hacking) occurring from Obama operatives or if the site is just have technical issues, perhaps from all the traffic hitting it.

Thank you, Jeff, for doing what you're doing for God & country. I know I speak for countless patriots out there. Folks, keep praying for Mr. Berg and others who are working to get the truth exposed about this presidential impostor.

8. Bolski says:

It appears that Mr. Berg’s site (obamacrimes) is down. I get a permission denied now.

This, coupled with API, just makes me wonder how much ANY of the tapes are a scam?

Honolulu Star-Bulletin
    Monday, July 14, 2008

Stat reporting earns honor

Alvin Onaka guides state vital statistics

By Helen Altonn
    haltonn@starbulletin.com

Cutting-edge ventures in vital statistics have taken Alvin Onaka to the heady reaches of Washington politics.

Most recently he has been at the forefront of the controversy over Barack Obama’s birth certificate.

To battle a spate of unsubstantiated rumors, including one that Obama is not a natural-born U.S. citizen, the Obama campaign launched a Web site called “Fight the Smears.” It shows a copy of his Hawaii birth certificate.

Onaka said he has had many calls asking him to confirm Obama’s birth certificate, but he cannot disclose such information: “Only Obama can consent to that.”

====================

Unlike the AP article in the Honolulu Advertiser, the article above has quotes from both Onaka and Fukino, who are both used to the public eye. Note that Onaka correctly would not speak to the issue of Obama’s COLB, and directed same to Obama for permission. Why would Onaka change his policy?

And did you notice the Honolulu Star-Bulletin has and author and the AP story does not?

Who is the stringer that wrote the article for AP? Who is the author of the AP article that contains no quotes and uses improper nomenclature?

What reporter, with such a scoop, would not want their name on the article? What reporter would not want the actual quotes and the correct terminology to make the veracity of their story unimpeachable?

I smell a skunk.

can you comment on the following please?
    ==================================
    A comment to:

“By: TRUTH NOW 2008
    State officials did not say that at all. You’ve spun what they said. Chiyome Fukino said “I as Director of Health for the State of Hawaii, along with the Registrar of Vital Statistics who has statutory authority to oversee and maintain these type of vital records, have personally seen and verified that the Hawaii State Department of Health has Senator Obama‚Äôs original birth certificate on record in accordance with state policies and procedures. No state official, including Governor Linda Lingle, has ever instructed that this vital record be handled in a manner different from any other vital record in the possession of the State of Hawaii.”

What they didn’t explain is what is in BOX 7C of this record. Original Hawaiian Birth Certificates had a funny thing on them in the 1960s. It allowed for births OUTSIDE Hawaii to be registered IN Hawaii. “BOX 7C” on an Original Birth Certificate says “County and State or Foreign Country” of birth. – source: http://www.cusc.org

The statement made today by Chiyome Fukino leaves a lot of other unanswered questions too. There IS something being hidden, and it is so serious that this original birth certificate CAN NOT BE SEEN!

WHY RISK THE ELECTION OVER THIS UNLESS IT IS VERY, VERY SERIOUS!?!

More shocking still: the missing birth certificate is just the tip of the iceberg.

November 1, 2008 at 12:46 a.m. “

And here we find yet another AP-driven headline that FALSELY CLAIMS:

"State Declares Obama Birth Certificate Genuine"

The State of Hawaii did no such thing. Further the AP story provides no evidence of such, as no state officials are quoted, and no author of the AP story is recognized.

The FIX is in. But where is Obama's vault record COLB? Where is Obama's permission for the State of Hawaii to speak to the authenticity of his vault record COLB.

So THIS was what Obama was up to during his emergency trip to Hawaii last week?

Who can get Fukino and Onaka on the record to see if they will refute the quoted comments they made in July of this year? Who can get them on the record to confirm they are now violating preestablished policy by speaking out to unnamed AP reporters?

There is a story here. Wouldn't I just love to hear the rest of it.

12. Simonetta Vespucci says:

The argument is not about the birth certificate per se, it is about the argument of Dual Citizenship..
    and conflicting loyalties. Obama has admitted dual citizenship was held until he was I believe 19. I think everyone should read again Judah Benjamin’s argument on Texas darlin’s blog. Also Obama has already shown divided loyalties, perhaps even violating the Logan Act in Kenya.
    Jeff, I don’t know how much more is needed.

13. Deb says:

Do you know why the obamacrimes site is down or at least we are not able to get into it.
    What are the implications of the Honolulu Advertiser quoting the State Officials regarding Obama’s birth certificate being on file etc

AFAIK, Deb, they’re working on it …

Has everyone seen this on MSN:

Obama’s Auntie in the U.S. illegally …

So what’s it going to take to get INS to find her, and offer her this choice:

[1] Produce the Kenyan birth certificate of your nephew

OR

[2] Here’s your boat ticket back to Kenya tomorrow morning!

My Google/Blogger acct is messed up :-(

I don’t want to be anoymous … it’s NOT too late to stand up and demand to know if Senator Obama is a usurper, a pretender with a dark agenda for America – which I do believe he loathes!

Richard Lawrence in Florida

I for one am still waiting for somebody… ANYBODY… to point out a law that says an American President cannot hold dual citizenship.

There is a huge fraction of natural born American citizens who are also dual citizens AND DON’T EVEN KNOW IT. I myself was surprised to discover at age 40 that I was a dual citizen of the US and Italy… a country I had never even visited.

I remain a natural born US citizen… even though I sometimes travel now on an Italian passport.

16. vrajavala says:

Andy martin has just announced that the state of hawaii has confirmed that they have a ‘vault birth certificate” that has never been accessed before. Therefore, all the so-called birth certificates floating around are frauds.
    contrariancommentary.blogspot.com

You folks are a sad group of people. All of you that use the lords name should be ashamed of yourselves. Christ is on Obama’s side. It will be nice to have a president worth looking up to again. You folks are so blind to what bush has done to this country.

Even at this point, even if Senator Obama was forced to hand over his B.C. and college financial records, it be too late (even if it turns out that he’s not a national). The cat has already been let out of the bag. There would be riots in the streets and even more damage done to our image abroad. Some would say it wouldn’t be worth it.

My thoughts are that this situation shouldn’t be allowed to happen again. Amendments should be written into the constitution requiring all candidates to show physical proof that they are full citizens. All personal records, college, etc.

This is a sham aided by the MSM. They are mainly responsible for this deception. They have suppressed the news.