A Look at Things to Come?

Illinois Sen. Barack Obama has already done his level best to stifle outspoken critics of his policies and himself, whether it be through the “Truth Squads” employed in Missouri or the petitioning of radio stations in Chicago and elsewhere in an attempt to prevent journalists such as David Freddoso, Stanley Kurtz and Jerome Corsi from taking to the airwaves.

Now, he has cut off access for an Orlando-area television station because anchorwoman Barbara West dared to ask tough ideology- and policy-specific questions during an interview with Obama’s vice presidential choice, Delaware Sen. Joe Biden. Later, Obama’s campaign called West’s conduct “unprofessional” and “combative.”

For asking tough, valid questions?

Perhaps Biden and Obama just cannot walk straight with the shoe tied firmly onto the other foot.

When Joseph Wurzelbacher dared to ask a question about how Obama’s tax plan would affect his shot at attaining the American dream, how it would burden the plumbing business he was hoping to purchase, he watched as the Obama-loving mainstream media tore his life apart and, within 24 hours, caused him to lose his job, and exposed his financial past for all to see. Now, when the questioner was different, when the questioner was not merely an American citizen but rather by trade a professional journalist, Obama’s campaign maligned her professionalism.

Is this what we have to look forward to in a possible Obama adminstration? Will the White House press corps be limited to questioning the contents of President Obama’s iPod, or what the First Lady thinks of Tyra Banks’ talk show? What hope do we have, with a presidential campaign that defends its proposals by manhandling the media, for transparency in an actual presidential administration?

Alask Gov. Sarah Palin is forced to address her support for the firing of a state trooper that had threatened her father’s life and tasered a 10-year-old boy. Her daughter is called a “whore,” her husband called a “hick,” and she herself is deemed by many to be an undereducated fool. Cindy McCain is subject to criticism on her physique, and her marriage is torn apart. The mainstream media seems to have no problem whatsover going after every aspect of the lives of those on and supporting the GOP ticket, yet one anchorwoman actually points out that Obama’s hopes to “spread the wealth” looks more Communist Manifesto than U.S. Constitution, and she’s asked whether she was “joking” and then dismissed as combative and unprofessional.

Considering the left’s attitude toward the Fairness Doctrine, and Barack Obama’s hope for nationalizing everything from mortgages to healthcare, I wonder if after four years of an Obama administration, the nature of the media in the United States will look more like the dynamic in Venezuela or the former Soviet Union.

Joe Wurzelbacher said that it was “scary” that a mere citizen like himself could not simply ask a question of a presidential candidate. I think it’s a whole lot scarier when the media cannot either.

Comments

1. John Galt says:

Just like I emailed several folks

A communist dictatorship for sure is coming.

America has gone to sheet.

I feel sorry for the young people in this country who believe in the American constitution and a capitalistic economy.

Speek out and you will be silenced. Worse yet you will sent away somewhere or permanently disappear.

Bill Ayers’ Plan: Holocaust For 25 Million Capitalists

corner.nationalreview.com — I asked, “well what is going to happen to those people we can’t reeducate, that are diehard capitalists?”; the reply was that they’d have to be eliminated.. imagine sitting in a room with 25 people, most of which have graduate degrees, and hear them figuring out the logistics for the elimination of 25 million people. And they were dead serious.

Everything I see about Obama scares me to death.

How in the world do we get people to see, with the little time that is left, that he will detroy our country?

How can people not understand that he will take away our freedom of speech? How does the MSM not realize that they are shooting themselves in the foot?

How do people not realize what he will do to our military? our schools?

I want to leave the “wealth” I acquire to my children.

I want to be able to defend myself in my home with a gun if need be.

There is so much more. I can’t list it all in the space.

Does anyone have any advice on how to stop Obama and get people ot realize waht they are doing?

Great post!! I am hoping that the almost one hour dressing down that Michelle Obama gave the editor of African Press International gets out to the public immediately. This tirade of hers was just because she didn’t agree with what the API said about her husband’s dear friend, Prime Minister Rail Odinga. As you say, is this where we are going as a great country – where you are only viewed as loyal if you worship B. Obama, his holiness.

Here’s my prediction. There are so many unanswered questions about Obama, there is so much fear associated with Obama that there is NO WAY Obama will win.
    PUMA’s, of which there is an estimated 5 million angry Hillary supporters, have told pollsters that they are voting for Obama so Obama would get over confident. PUMAs memberships have actually grown, not dropped as the media would have everyone think. Others who have been polled are afraid that their phone numbers will be marked so they are saying Obama when in fact they are voting for McCain. I personally have removed my McCain/Palin bumper sticker and did not replace my vandelized yard sign for only one reason… fear of being identified as a McCain Supporter. But hey, I’ve already voted for McCain and so have many others.
    I truly believe that Obama will lose the election by millions of votes because the intimidation has been so outrageous. MARK MY WORDS, McCain will win! We are Americans after all and only a small portion of people have really drunk the koolaide

5. Ian Thorpe says:

Hold on jeff! Pravda was a balanced and reliable journal compared to the press in Kenya where Obama obvioysly takes his orders from.

Understanding African tribal politics is almost impossible for a Westerner I’d say, but one thing I know is that a tribesman’s first loyalty is to his tribal leaders, not the political nation he was born in. You probably know more than I do about the extent of Obama’s kenyan connections so I’ll leave you to ponder that.

Meanwhile, having noticed some stories about Obama “small donors” who never authorised the charge on their credit cards I remembered something I read months ago about one of BO’s main backers being suspected of involvment with that bizarre credit card scam in which a ring of hackers had gathered several million people’s card details.

I’ll do some searching tomorrow and tip you off if I find anyhing interesting although I suspect the main story will have ben removed from the newspaper archives. Most of the negative stories that appeared over here when Obama first surfaces as a contender have disappeared. Strange isn’t it ;)

6. Bradley says:

You’re right on the money, Jeff. If the Democrats secure a supermajority in Washington D.C., you can expect the suppression of free speech under the guise of “fairness” and political correctness to soar to new heights. The irony is that so many people actually believe Obama being president will help heal the divisions along racial lines, but I fear the reality is exactly the opposite. The specter of “racism” will hang over anyone who dares critize an Obama administration. It’s already been suggested by some that “socialist” is an old code word for “black”. Of course that only applies if you’re a conservative Republican and/or enemy of the left. This is just one example of the hypersensitivity to race and racism we can expect to see more of in the futre.

What’s the difference between Biden and Palin answering tough questions?

Biden answers the questions.

8. SirJaxx says:

Uncle “Joe” Stalin would be So PROUD!!!
    sniff!

9. Andy and Lauren Ward says:

Excellent points…Obama is a very scary guy. I hope McCain can somehow pull this off.

10. Phil says:

Of course, it’s not over yet, and politicians of all stripes have been doing this avoidance for a very long time (of course, I take a slightly different approach, but arrive at the same basic conclusion).

-Phil

Excellent comments on a thoroughly disgusting situation, Jeff. The worst part is that it appears that we, as ordinary citizens, have our hands tied and our mouths taped shut by the biased media. Oh, we can complain all we want in blogs like this one but that gets us nowhere when most likely the majority of people in this country are only getting their information from the MSM that refuses to report the real facts. We can only hope our votes make a difference but my gut feeling is it won’t matter. If Barack Obama wins the election he will have been SELECTED not elected.

Thank you for your excellent website and all you’re doing, Jeff.

12. T the D says:

Finally, proof that there is still some sign of life in fair and professional journalism. It’s sad that if more journalists had been willing to ask these types of questions months ago, we probably wouldn’t be facing an Obama administration right now. My hope is that it isn’t too late, and it is these little things that are going to chip away at the Obama lead. Because I really don’t want to wake up November 5th knowing that BHO is going to be the new president!

~T the D

13. Carrie says:

How right you are, Jeff.

One of the previous comments asked what can we do to stop Obama and get people to realize what they are doing. We need to pray…pray for our country, pray for justice, pray for guidance.

I have a few problems with this entry. First, Barbara West’s questions can only be interpreted as gotcha journalism. There is nothing about Obama’s tax policy that is Marxist…it is simply reverting us back to a tax policy that has existed for MOST of recent history, back in the good old days when the middle class ruled and the rich/poor gap wasn’t so ridiculously enormous (i.e. Clinton and REAGAN years!) Secondly, this video just proves that Biden can answer these questions quite handily! He was surprised they were being asked, but he still answered them and handled them well. He didn’t sound like an idiot or refuse to answer them a la Palin. It’s astonishing to me that you’re accusing the Obama campaign of avoiding media when that’s precisely what the McCain campaign has done when it hasn’t agreed with them.

Third, there is the whole Joe the Plumber thing. Obama made a stupid comment about spreading the wealth. He was talking about millionaires such as himself (not Joe), but the quote was taken out of context and the McCain campaign has made a run with it. I think this was a smart move on the McCain campaign’s behalf and it has served them well. But here’s where your entry is wrong. You say that because Joe asked Obama a question, the liberal media have taken over his life and ruined it. The media did ruin Joe’s life, but not because he asked Obama a question. It’s because McCain used his story publicly in the debate and made it his primary campaign issue. The media decided to see what’s true about this guy…that he’d still get a tax cut under Obama’s plan, etc. It was incredibly intrusive and pointless of the media to examine his life like that, but please do not think it was because they are liberal or in the tank for Obama. It’s because McCain decided to make a big deal about Joe. McCain could have avoided killing this guy’s life by not making his life the new narrative of the campaign.

I agree with your rants about the media and/or bloggers, making sexist remarks about Palin, her daughter, or Cindy McCain. What’s silly about your blog, though, is that you fail to mention that these things happened to Clinton (and her daughter) and are happening to Michelle Obama as well. Please try to be more objective when you evaluate news sources.

15. chris says:

I actually blogged about this very thing yesterday, and to the “trolls” here…go away. Why do you even waste your time reading these well thought out, intelligent posts if you so disagree with them? Why don’t you go focus on your family? This is not a right wing radical blog. Jeff has presented both sides of every issue and will occasionally post about his personal beliefs on the issue. I say hats off to you Jeff for helping inform so many of us of such an important issue.

16. bob says:

Barack Hussein Obaloney doesn’t want to Nationalize anything, he wants to appropriate things, and maybe federalize things. But he has no sympathy for American nationals or any European kin.

17. nevrdull says:

*sigh
    no, he is not a communist.
    no, he won’t take your guns.
    no, he isn’t going to raise your taxes.
    nobody is going to get hurt. why do people keep inventing new rumors (i see he was born in kenya now.) to justify their fear? the man has written two books about his life, he’s been running for president the last 20 month. he has published all information relevant to his public life, even his birth certificate, and you still claim that he is hiding something from you?

Very Scary-What can the ordinary citizen do besides voting (I already did)?

This is MY country and I’ll NOT give it up! I’m not standing aside. None of us will! The communist party is going down! Every time somebody exposes their bitch, the bitch has to scream racism. Because HE is the racist. HE attended that so-called church that teaches racial hatred. He attended that place for 20 years but only “claimed” Christianity in name only, just to marry. He claimed it in 1996, he attended from 1988. So if Christianity was actually being taught there he would have had ZERO interest. Anybody that wants communism in this country will back him no matter that hate he spews because he is the communist party’s bitch!.

If Obama wins, I figure our nation is screwed. Figure a Democratic Congress with no GOP checks and balances too and they will quickly sweep in the Fairness Doctrine for radio, television, and Internet. That will eliminate conservative talk shows and websites. Then they will eliminate all the guns, even if it is done by backdoor means like no “hunting bullets, massive insurance requirements, licensing, training, ad infinitum, ad nauseum.”

Wait till we see the increased taxes. Oh yea lots of them. The Obama two votes FOR the FY2009 budget having increased income taxes for everyone making more than $42,000 should have awakened everyone that the increase only for over $250,000 wasn’t true. McCain mentioned that in the 3rd debate, but didn’t repeat it.

Figure we’ll see a depression because of lack of experience and because of a lack of ability in judgment to pick leaders for nominees.

Figure a nanny state. Read up on what it will be like to be a Marxist state, because it will be lead that way.

Figure on a minor Constitutional crisis as Berg’s suit is appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court early on.

Figure on a WMD terrorist attack early on since there won’t be reprisals as he won’t want to upset any hosting nations.

Figure our missile defense will be eliminated, opening us up to Iranian sneak EMP missile attack via cargo ship. Figure our defense spending will be cut to almost nothing, leaving our military a shell with 30+ year old technology to stand up to Russia and China who are massively upgrading their own offensive weapons. Figure on Obama eliminating our nuclear deterrence because he has stated he won’t use nuclear weapons under any circumstances. Of course, what has been said has been changed so many times, which statement is to be believed?

And anyone who isn’t decided should be searching for who or what these are and how they are tied to Obama:
    William Ayres, Bernadine Dohrn,
    Raila Odinga, Reverend Jeremiah Wright Jr., Antoin “Tony” Rezko, Aiham Alsammarae, Cynthia K. Miller, Jennifer Mason, Saul Mendelson, Ali Abunimah, Robert Malley, Edward Said, Abongo “Roy” Obama, Frank Marshall Davis, Joyce Foundation, Woods Fund, Gamaliel Foundation, civilian national security force, Iva Carruthers, Monir Edwan, Hosam Edwan, Mazen Asbahi, Citizen Services Inc.,
    ACORN, Jamal M. Barzinji,
    Khalid al-Mansour, Mike Klonsky,
    Franklin Raines, James Johnson
    Mona Khalidi, and Rashid Khalidi.

Not knowing about these may yield “change” you don’t want.

21. John Galt says:

I find it interesting that the pro-Obama people when they post comments on a blog tend to take full advantage of “anonymous”, which is what you become in a Communist country, just an anonymous person with a number.

22. hokiedokie24 says:

Sad country we live in if we elect someone like Obama to lead our great nation!! Very sad indeed!! Come on USA wake up and do the right thing, vote McCain/Palin on Nov.4th

Pulling the plug…on his hair plugs or the station’s? Pretty bad stuff Joe. Keep blogging folks MSM is gone. But, the truth is not.

IF Obama becomes President, how is he going to handle putting his socialist hand on a Bible and swearing to uphold the U. S. Constitution, “so help you GOD?

Obama is frightening! God help us all. PRAY PRAY PRAY

25. BlueWater1949 says:

This is how the cert of live birth was forged – and possibly who forged it.

Jeff could you look into Obama and his Association with the “New Party”. Thanks for what you do.

THE BEGINNING OF THE END

By: Obie Usategui

My Dear Friends:

As you may have noticed, I have stayed completely away from my political write-ups and dissertations about Barack Obama and his presidential campaign, for which I am certain many of you are grateful. Throughout my silence, I continued receiving hundreds of e-mails from my diehard conservative friends. I couldn’t help but to realize that most all of them, if not all, had just about one thing in common: each and every e-mail seemed to repeat itself with an emotional message of awareness in the potential dangers that lie ahead, should this man Barack Obama become the next President of the United States – a highly probable event if judged by the latest polls.

In the e-mails, I have read just about everything about this man and his character – from his overt Marxist agenda to his dubious associations and lies, and everything in between, I have read it all, and so have you probably. I became a part of it all, as I, like the rest of you, could not resist the urge to share with the rest of world the “warning messages” on the impending threats that this man poses to the United States and to the world.

Our e-mails were, regretfully, circumscribed to just but a few in our mailing lists but the urge was such, that spreading the word amongst even that few was equally accommodating for the exorcism. Our intent, regardless of the size of our audience, was noble and a sacred obligation for those of us who still behold democracy and capitalism as the only way of life. I praise those of you that have still not given up. I did, thus the silence. Before you pass judgment, however, or burn me at the stake for my withdrawal witchcraft, just listen me out, as I have to assume that, in the end, I may just persuade you to sanctify me, once you hear what I have to say.

As my first act of constriction, I ask you: Would it not be reasonable to assume that after one year of intense educational propaganda the nation and the American people would be completely and totally aware of who is Barack Obama? Over and over again, some more, some less, the entire nation has, by now, been exposed to the man, to his obscure relationships with the Jeremiah Wrights, the Bill Ayers, the Reskos, A.C.O.R.N.; to his wife’s professed unwillingness in feeling proud of America; to his willingness for unconditional meetings with Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and the Castro brothers; to his Muslim upbringing and his admitted Marxist preferences in his college years; to his unwillingness to fund and support our troops in Iraq; to whom he really is and what he really stands for. Yet, let’s face it. The man is still ahead in the polls, and were the elections held today, he’d be almost assured to be elected the next President of the United States . Ask yourself the question: Why? Why do a majority of the American people seemingly want to overlook and neglect the threats?

My dear friends lets not kid each other anymore. Let’s deal with reality as sad as this may be. Americans know exactly who Barack Obama is and a majority of Americans want Barack Obama to be their next President. As simple as that. To most of us, conservative pundits, our commitment to principle would have us searching for answers that would make some sense of what seems incomprehensible.

In our search for answers, some of us will choose to never trust the polls, some may fall prey to the whimsical woes of the Bush administration and the recent economic debacle, some to our foreign oil dependency and raising gas prices, and some to race. Beyond whatever personal satisfaction and justification we may find for a seemingly irrational desire to elect this man as President, therein lies a greater truth – a truth much greater than the issues; a truth much greater than a man and his associations; a truth much greater than all our e-mails and messages; a disguised truth that disposes our messages our e-mails and the political issues as inconsequential aberrations; a truth where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. The real truth, dear friends is that the United States of America is about to become a Communist nation.. Yes, you heard me right: a communist nation.

The real truth, dear friends, is that a great majority of Americans want communism, even though, their wishes may border the sublime. Case it has not yet become self-evident, Americans are on the verge of electing the first communist to the Presidency of this country.

Thought it would never happen, not in the U.S. didn’t you? So did I and so did many millions who never thought to live and see the day when a man like Barack Obama would run for the highest office in the world, let alone win the election. Yet, the fact remains, however, that it is happening and it is real.

Case you doubt me, just take a look around you, Obama is not alone. Don’t let yourself be fooled with such a romantic thought of poetic individualism. The United States is plagued with communists. Hear me well, I said communists, not liberals, communists. It is everywhere we turn. It is in the media. It is Hollywood . It is in the nation’s most prestigious schools of higher education. It is in the youth of the nation. It is in a presumed Civil Right movement for equality of the races. It is in the government and in the courts of the country. It is in the failed and the envious. It is well organized, powerful and long-time in the makings. With each new day, communism rears its ugly head just about everywhere we look around.

For years now, they, the communists have managed to masquerade and camouflage a covert agenda with a disguising lexicon that took a life of its own – a lexicon where the words “liberal”, and “to the left” have been swiftly introduced to the American public as their preferred spinning substitutes for communism. I say to them, enough is enough. I am utterly repulsed with the pontification of these terms and their cover-up. I am sick and tired on the way “Marxism” is stealthily introduced into the glossary of deceitfulness. I refuse to give into the spin and the disguise anymore. I refuse to continue standing by and not calling a spade a spade. I refuse to continue letting white guilt-ridden Americans, continue paying the current price for a history of racism – a price that today allows Black born Americans to disenfranchise themselves from their homeland and brand themselves as part of another nation. The “African-American” label is fully burdened with hate and a quiet reluctance of heritage. Simply put, a subversive hate of Whites in the U.S. , as professed by Obama’s own mentor Jeremiah Wright. All the while, as we the country and White America praise the latter’s favorite son: Barack Obama.

Communism, we all know it, thrives on racism and class warfare. Ironically, it took a commoner in the person of “Joe the Plumber”, for Barack Obama to publicly admit to his “redistribution of wealth” platform agenda. Again, the latest edition to the deception glossary. It is, without a doubt, communism at its best. As I listen to Obama’s rhetorical campaign speeches, I can help but think on how this twenty first century communist has been able to accommodate the times, while he swiftly substitutes, Karl Marx’s proletariat and bourgeoisie for “Middle Class Blue Collar America” and “The Oil Companies”.

Let’s face it friends, the United States of America , is without a doubt, on the verge of becoming a communist nation. At the expense of being demonized by my opponents as a delusional extremist, I’ve even thought of the possibility of a great conspiracy behind the man Barack Obama. My fear, as far out radical as it may appear, it’s not, mind you, without merits worthy, at worst, of plausible consideration. Think of our world today. Think of the world’s overt hatred for the United States , capitalism and all it stands for. Think of 9-11. Think of radical Muslims and terrorism. We live in a chaotic world environment of hatefulness where the United States and its allies have been the targets for destruction as even children are converted into human bombs in the pursue of their evil objective.

A man like Barack Obama with a professed conviction for military weakness would indeed be the ideal candidate for U.S. haters throughout the world – would it not? In my presumptuous conspiracy theory, I think of a man that a mere three years back, had no political history, barring an effort to…yes, you guess it, socialize his own State of Illinois , and able to shatter the political aspirations of a highly polished politician such as was Hillary Clinton. I think of a man that has set new records of campaign funding of untraceable money. I think of a Messianic rise from the tombs of the unknown to a highly coveted candidacy for the highest office in the land and in the world. I think of a nation that discards and refuses to acknowledge the demons of communism written all over this man’s politics. I have even thought, might not the recent economic debacle, have been a well crafted and timely event planned by the conspiracy? One has to wonder. One really has to wonder if the Barack Obama phenomenon should not yet be attributed but to a greater power – a greater force escaping the minds of the populous, as otherwise, one can only assume the nation’s continued denial of Obama’s evilness as a practical impossibility.

Many will argue, the mere thought of a Communist United States, could never see the light in, of all nations, this nation. The arguments will range from the limited power of the Executive branch to the oversight and balance of power by the other government branches. I say to them, just look at Congress today. Take a hard and close look at Congress today and tell me what you think. Take Nancy Pelosi and tell me what you think. Think of Barack Obama as your next President with a communist Congress and tell me if you still think it cannot happen in the U.S.

Karl Marx once said: “of all societies in the world, communism would best be suited for a country with a developed economy, and that country is the U.S. ” Bill Ayers and many others like him have taken these Marxist postulates and embraced them as ideals worth destroying this country and all it stands for. Doing so unrepentantly. Barack Obama comes to us as the “chosen one” in making this dream a reality. Class warfare has already begun in our nation. To the less fortunate, communism and redistribution of wealth stands tall as an expectation for change and a better life. Their support of the conspiracy is built on the naivety of their hopes. Sometimes on the resentment of their individual failures in a society and a system where Darwin ‘s infamous “survival of the fittest” philosophy, truly determines their share of the commonwealth. To the more educated, even the rich, the conspiracy comes in the form of “textbook socialism” – in the form of a perverse and misguided philanthropy of utopist provenance, characterized by “giving to others” provided it doesn’t infringe on their own wealth and life-styles. For that matter, I have yet to see the first member of this clan packing up and leaving the motherland seeking refuge in their coveted communist countries throughout the world.

These, my dear friends are the reasons for my silence. Yes, I have given up in spreading the word and the messages anymore than what I have in the past few months. The time has come when I am really hoping for Obama’s America to have a taste of their own medicine. Let them live under communism. I truly believe Barack Obama will win this election. My last hopes for the contrary went out the window as I watched my candidate John McCain in a public rally debating with an outspoken surrogate in the audience about Obama’s righteousness and being a good American citizen. McCain’s campaign of integrity and dignity are a reflection of the man himself – yet one which may very well in the end deliver the country to the communists in a silver platter. If it happens, I shall forever resent this man, regardless of his honorability.

In my heart of hearts, I truly believe Barack Obama will win this election. I truly believe Barack Obama will be the next President of the United States of America . I see Barack Obama’s election as the final realization of a long-planned conspiracy, the likes of which the world has never seen before. Worst yet, I cannot disenfranchise this man from the prophets and their prophecies, from Nostradamus to Mathew’s biblical prediction of the end: “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.” Matthew 24:14. As irrational and outlandish as it may sound, Obama’s Messianic aura serves only to reassert my unwillingness to disavow him as the a possible Anti-Christ and Armageddon, all in one. Ready, willing and able to fulfill the prophecies. As I hear the drums of war beating to the threats of nuclear destruction with a Barack Obama as President of the United States , I hasten to say, I see not a “new beginning” but the “beginning of the end.” May God save the United States of America : “…one nation, under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all”.

Obie Usategui
    obieu@bellsouth.net

Collaboration: Ana Margarita Martínez
    anamargaritam@bellsouth.net

URL: http://www.netforcuba.org/english/News-EN/2008/Oct/News10535.htm

A quick word to those on the left-
    Look, we here on the right are quite clearly not as intelligent as all of you, so allow me to speak for all of us who operate with only common sense to say “Thank You” for trying to save us from ourselves. Let me, however, ask you a question – HOW does a reasonably rational American vote for a candidtate with such incredibly suspect (that’s putting it lightly) connections and associations? THIS IS ALL RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES!! Is it that you just want to be different? Is is that you want to be perceived as “enlightened” by all your latte-sipping friends? Is it that you want to tell everyone that you voted for a winner? Of course, I must be racist for saying this. It’s the only viable thing that explains my thoughts. the nerve of me, questioning the Emperor! I do agree that we should swap our national anthem for “I want to Teach the World to Sing” or “We are the World” (after all, all those bombs bursting in air – very disturbing), that we should re-design the American flag so that it more effuses a sense of love;and, well, infanticide is A-Okay with me. This isn’t a man, people – it’s a monster, and his bride is – well, you get the point. But I’m just a racist. Look at what the media did to Joe the Plumber for just asking a question! I thought this was America! Remember this – when the United States of America has devolved into the Soviet States of America and we’re living in a police state, just remember that it was you fools who put him in office. It’s all on you. And, finally, all you lefties need to get over your unresolved differences with mommy and daddy and the fact that you were beaten up on the playground as a kid and had your lunch money stolen. This is not the time to take your childhood fights to the rest of America.

I read somewhere that Barack and Michelle do not celebrate christmas in their home with their two young daughters, so I am going to enjoy christmas this year with my kids and grandkids, just in case Obama decides to outlaw it by next year. Well, he probably won’t outlaw it, he’ll just sick his thugs on anyone who has a tree and lights up, to intimidate them. Happy Holidays.

A quick note to the right.

We on the left come here, read, and roll our eyes at your platitude because we’re sick and tired of your idiotic hate machine throwing out nothing but hatred and lies.

Get over it. If we survived Bush, we will survive Obama or even McCain. All of your scare mongering about becoming communist is just plain ignorant and you know it. You’re ignorant for writing it, for believing it, and for perpetuating it. The sad fact is you KNOW IT. And yet you seem so happy to blindly follow your dying party into the mud.

And make up your mind. Is he a communist or a Muslim? They two CANNOT co-exist.

I won’t be anonymous. Email me and I’ll take any of you on with pure common sense.

bigbrone@yahoo.com

I bet you don’t

“Hi, my name is God, im 50 years old and running for president! No, you cant see my birth certificate, yes my name really is just God no last name. Don’t believe me? Too bad, you don’t have standing to question me.

(sigh)

Thanks jeff for your accurate and prof. comments into the issue ;-)

32. Marie says:

So, why do the Obamababies have their panties all in a wad about this interview? It looks like a softball interview compared to the questions Sarah Palin got from Katie Couric! Turn about is fair play!

I’m not giving up. There’s no need to! This is OUR country and there is plenty that can be done. It’s not over. It’s still YOUR America! KEEP IT! It’s YOUR freedom! Not anyone’s to take away, that’s what they want you to think. We are many! They are nothing.

QFT!

I love YouTube.
    You can’t stop the signal.

hey big brone-
    Explain to all of lesser-lights, why The Messiah WON’T bring communism to the United States. I’m dying to hear this one.

i just wish he’d release his medical records, like Biden/Palin/McCain have done, when asked…all he gave was a signed letter of good health from his doctor. Um, what is he hiding that he can’t release his own medical records?

I don’t have a 401k, money market, Ira, or CD’s. Silly me,I invested in antiques. In talking to my co-workers about the losses they have taken recently, I think, as odd as it is, I’m better off then they are right now. There will always be somebody with money who will want to buy a chair, table, etc. from the days when America was free. Oh, and then there is my vinyl record collection, wonder what some rich commie will give me for my Iron Butterfly album? About a year ago, I moved out of the city and into subsidized housing so I won’t have to be put on the waitng list for one when the time comes. Silly? The units here are filling up in the last three months. If I do get another stimulus check, I will buy a ham radio, a gun, and some more food to store up. Time to dig out that homeland security checklist from 8 years ago, people, because the next terrorist threat will be your starving neighbors. You see, commies aren’t very good at running an economy that supports good grocery stores. Don’t know if I will get a digital converter box now, since I won’t be interested much in what the Obama channel has to say, I’m sick of him already. That’s what you get for trying to make a rich daddy out of your government. So much for the liberal feminist movement, some independents you are! Oh, yes, and don’t forget to stock wholistic medicines and lots of vitamin C pills. Swell, just swell.

I was driving around in Ohio yesterday…and walking down the road were 2 young men…early 20′s, campaigning for”the one”…I pulled over to ask some ?’s. I went down the middle, said I did not know who to vote for (of course I do), there is so much info out there, it is hard to know what to believe. They agreed and were very persuasive on why I should not believe the bad info on Obama. Well, I asked them a simple ?…why do you suppose there is NO ONE from his past, a friend, cousin, school mate etc. that has come out and spoke up for him? Isn’t there anyone out there that has know him for a long period on a personal level that can tell us something about him? They both stood there quite for a minute and said “I never thought about it.” With that, they took their buttons off and said, Wow, you made it all sound so simple. They both said they were going to “look” into him…since they had not done that!!!!! I figured, if they fall so easily for what Obama says, surely, they will listen to what anyone says!!! I just did it in a nice, pleasant, non-confrontational manner…and it may have worked!

You give only half the story. Yes, the interviewer had tough questions for Biden, but how about the softball questions she had for McCain? There was no balance. It was clear that she was very partisan. If no balance was shown, I think the Obama campaign is perfectly justified in shutting the station out from interviews. The station had their chance and they blew it.

40. Douglas Watts says:

The In-O-Bama-Da-Vida comment is winning the contest so far.

Come over and vote !!!

41. Cowboy013 says:

FYI, Election is going to be interesting. If the US enemies can drive down the NYSE market this week and make it appear much worse with Depression being talked about more then it will help Obama. Stay tuned and try to stay up beat. Don’t forget to pray.

PS- some of you may want to start looking into the Bilderberg connection, Trilateral connection and the Grove membership. Now these are scary.

42. Laurie says:

Hey everyone,let’s not forget to thank the T.V. station for asking tough questions!!! They should be aplauded big time!!!! : )

Looks like the thought police got your video

Well, come on…if you go watch the entire interview, West comes across with outright falsehoods (“Obama and ACORN were involved in lawsuits over subprime mortgages”) and Internet blogfroth (“There’s speculation that you’re going to claim a health problem and step aside, paving the way for Hillary Clinton to take the Vice-Presidential nomination.”

Basing question on falsehoods and quoting blogfroth as fact isn’t journalism.