Last Chance, John.

Tomorrow night marks the third and final presidential debate, the last chance to see our two presidential candidates on the same stage before the nation votes on the fourth of November. For the better part of six months now, conservatives have been patiently waiting for Arizona Sen. John McCain to “drop the gloves” and confront Illinois Sen. Barack Obama on any number of his questionable associations in the past and present, framing them as relevant to the eminently important issue of judgment.

We’ve waited patiently as we’ve learned more and more about William Ayers, the unrepentant domestic terrorist who just last year told the BBC that violence to advance his fanatical Marxist ideology was appropriate and just fine.

We’ve waited patiently as we’ve learned more and more about Tony Rezko, the corrupt Syrian businessman with whom Barack Obama has dealt on a number of issues ranging from the real estate deal surrounding his own Chicago home to Iraqi government contracts worth tens of millions of dollars (Rezko is now facing RICO charges).

We’ve waited patiently as we’ve learned more and more about Barack Obama’s associations with former PLO operative Rashid Khalidi, card-carrying communist–and mentor–Frank Marshall Davis, Black Panther Party founders’ mentor and adviser to Saudi billionaire Khalid al-Mansour, corrupt Kenyan Prime Minister Raila Odinga and, of course Obama’s Holy Trinity of Hatemongering Spiritual Advisors — Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Rev. Otis Moss III, and Fr. Michael Pfleger.

We’ve watched as Barack Obama unveiled three or four radically different tax plans. We’ve seen how Obama tacitly supports attacks on John McCain and Sarah Palin, refusing to repudiate statements made insinuating that McCain and Palin were connected to the segregationist movement and that they are “sowing the seeds of racism,” yet has the gall to criticize McCain for not doing more to rein in and apologize for frustrated supporters at his events.

Most recently, we’ve listened as more and more evidence connecting Barack Obama with ACORN has come to light, more relevant now than ever as ACORN is being investigated for voter fraud in almost a dozen states.

Now is the time for John McCain to finally show his bare knuckles. Now is the time for the knockout blow.

McCain needs to realize that there is no tomorrow after tomorrow. When he settles in behind that podium, he will have one final chance to contrast his policies with Obama’s. When he settles in behind that podium, he will have one final chance to ask the American public whether or not they’d like the highest security clearance in the land to be given to a guy who counts among his friends a man who bombed government buildings and still wishes to overthrow the capitalist system.

My God, John. You have nothing whatsoever to lose. Just do it already.

Looking for something to say, John? If I were you tomorrow night, standing by that podium and given a chance for a final, closing statement to the American public, this is what I would say (complete with tendency to repeat “my friends” statement):

My friends, I want nothing more than to return the United States of America to its spot atop the rest of the globe in terms of financial and military strength, and keep Her there. My opponent considers himself a “citizen of the world,” sees our nation as just another among many, and would like for America to resign from Her position as sole great superpower and subject Herself to the laws and policies of nations long jealous of our workforce, wealth, prosperity and freedoms.

My friends, I want nothing more than the continued safety and security of the American public, for you and your friends and your family and your neighbors to be free from the threat of terrorism and Islamic Jihad through the blood, sweat, tears, hard work and courage of our fighting men and women and their families at home and abroad. My opponent wants to cut defense spending, cut funding for our troops in harm’s way, cut spending on future combat systems, cut intelligence capabilities, and have for himself the highest national security clearance in all the land despite counting among his closest friends a man who vehemently hates America, firebombed federal buildings and a judge’s home, and even as recently as last year admitted that he’d do the same thing if given another chance.

My friends, I want nothing more than a Supreme Court and federal judiciary filled with talented and qualified Justices and judges who strictly interpret the will of our nation’s founding fathers as expressed in the United States Constitution when looking to adjudicate under the rule of law. My opponent, however, believes that the role of the courts in America is to “favor the weak against the strong,” and wants judges who “know what it feels like to be a single mother on welfare” and rule from that perspective rather than applying the law in a fair and impartial manner.

My friends, I know that the best way to restore our economy in America is through the hard work and dedication of Her workers, inspired by the opportunity for success that only a capitalist system and the free market can offer, and I will foster our economic recovery by cutting income taxes to put more money in your pockets, cutting capital gains taxes to encourage you to invest in America and for your future, cutting corporate taxes to encourage more companies to set up shop and create new jobs in America rather than building their businesses in cheaper overseas markets, and more. My opponent wants to increase taxes on those who fuel the engine of our economy, and believes in the redistribution of wealth and punishment for those who work hard and succeed; those efforts and more will take us from a recession into a truly great depression, and combined with his spending plans will burden your children’s children with debt they cannot possibly repay.

This, my friends, is an election of truly enormous differences. I have fought for you and for America for longer than my opponent has been alive. He has yet to lift a finger, and instead has chosen to closely associate himself with people who blame America first for the ills of the world.

A great American named Samuel Adams once said, “if ever a time should come when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

On the fourth of November, your choice will be between a vain and aspiring man, and an experienced patriot. Choose wisely.

May God Bless all of you, and God Bless the United States of America. Thank you.

Comments

1. Jenna says:

I don’t think you used enough “my friends” transitions. I would sprinkle in a few more for good measure.

2. Jeff Schreiber says:

Thank you, Jenna. I was going for that.

What you couldn’t see was me doing the half-wink and half-smile and that little McCain “hop” here in my desk chair.

Jeff….this was OUTSTANDING!! I only hope that John sees this and has it in his pocket ready for use at the end of tomorrow’s debate. It actually swelled a lump in my throat…it was PRIDE in our USA…

4. Jenna says:

Thank you. You made me laugh. Judge Surrick is killing me.

Excellent Job!
    Are you applying for a New Job as a Speech writer, or
    News Commentator?
    You are already Outpreforming “Sean Hannity”. At least “YOU”
    are Covering the Philip Berg
    Case. I know Hannity’s hand’s are tied to annouce the Berg Story by his Producer’s. He must be “Chomping at the Bit”.
    With your permission Jeff,
    I would like to copy and paste this to McCain’s gov
    address. Let me know by saying “Go for It”. lol
    I’m sure your speech has already been presented to him.
    Way to Go! Dan Smith

6. Jeff Schreiber says:

Do with it what you want, Dan — just let ‘em know where it came from.

– Jeff

PS: Thanks for the kind words. I’m just frustrated, more than anything.

7. Tilli says:

What a fine speech.

Can I forward this to the McCain camp?

Great stuff Jeff, per usual. Couldn’t have said it better myself. Let’s just hope Mac gets the message.

–KPS

Jeff; McCain should mention the
    “Plumber” statement where Obama stated that he didnt want to punish the plumbers success but had to raise taxes to “spread the wealth”. That is Socialism plain and simple. That is Obama revealed.

10. TypewriterStreaming says:

Outstanding Jeff. Outstanding. I really wish Sen. McCain could see this. Briliant.

11. Craig and Susie says:

I forwarded your website link to O’Reilly, Glen Beck, and my states’s John McCain office. Maybe I should find out if Sarah Palin is still checking her yahoo account? I doubt it.

Great speech, Jeff!
    =)

12. Goldie says:

PLEASE don’t waste your gift on just a blog! You’re a marvelous writer!

13. Craig Nolen says:

Fantastic job Jeff. I hope someone at the McCain camp gets a good look at this and hopefully it ends up in the hands of Mac himself.

-Craig

14. Angi says:

AMEN.

I pray McCain somehow stumbles across this speech you’ve kindly written for him and delivers it with the passion we all know he has SOMEwhere in there.

It’s time to quit being “nice”.

15. Nancy Maas says:

John McCain’s senaorial email is:
    mccain.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?FuseAction+Contact.Con. I hope he is still checking is email. Why can’t the Berg vs. Obama story be released?

16. Lipstick Delegate says:

Fine advice, Jeff, the problem is that our champion – John McCain – is about as intuitive as a block of wood.

I’m afraid he’s been too long in the senate back slapping with the den of thieves.

He “gets it,” he just dosen’t want it. It’s a big job, too big and too far from the comfortable, privileged halls of congress.

So, please don’t get your hopes up regarding the ever “respectful” Senator McCain. He’s going to fall on his face again, and not even Sarah can pick him up.

17. Lipstick Delegate says:

P.S.

Watch John’s tongue, he flicks it out when he’s cornered, when he’s completely at a loss for an answer.

It’s like he has no idea who he is, much less who he was.

Regrettably, the man is lost.

Send Jeff’s Speech to:
    http://mccain.senate.gov/public/ …….
    You can start off with something like this, then copy and paste Jeff’s speech to it.

Dear Senator John McCain, I would like to bring to your attention a very Interesting, Motivating Article and Speech prepared by a very Talented Writer and Law Student. His name is Jeff Schreiber, who created a Website which is http://www.Americasright.com . We would wish Sir, that You will consider the Speech as a combination of many of our feeling’s, and sentiment’s. Thank You, _________________________ By Jeff Schreiber, Closing statement to the American public, this is what I would say : My friends, I want nothing more than to return the United States of America to its spot atop……………(Jeff, You Deserve a Good “Pat” on the Back for all your work) Dan ( I sent mine)

19. Goldie says:

Jeff! I found this posted on a place I go to. This has me PISSED!

————-

Obama’s “Truth Squads” Censor Free Speech on BlogTalkRadio?

–this is serious people we all need to contact ———– ————– ———————— ————– —————

Quote:
    This is breaking news: In yet another Orwellian move by the Obamites, Tracy, over at “No Compromise when it Comes to Being Right” was shut down by blogtalkradio tonight when she was interviewing Phil Berg about the lawsuit against Barack Obama! Here is her post:

Phil Berg is my guest today on No Compromise Radio:

I scheduled a show with Attorney Phil Berg who has filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama for not being a US Citizen therefore he is an illegal alien.

My show was terminated at the beginning of the show. Why? The BTR assistant Director of Customer Relations, Shannon Dingee-Kramer stated that my show was, “racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, unreasonably violent, threatening, intimidating or harassing; 2. contains falsehoods or misrepresentations that could damage BlogTalkRadio or any other person; (BTR red emphasis–not mine!)

In other words, those who claim to be for free speech are afraid of it when they see it, or hear it in this case! It might offend someone and that’s far more important to protect than the American Principle of exercising the flow of speech in the arena of public ideas.

So I am officially off the air until further notice thanks to the Obamunists and Islamists who support him!

Best set of anti-Obama ads in the whole campaign. There’s a bunch of ‘em, but worth every look!

21. Jet says:

Michelle Obama may have just confirmed that Barack was adopted by his stepfather and may be Indonesian.

Can you make sure that Phil Berg is aware of this? I hope he can use this to bolster his case. Thanks!

listen up people. dont believe these stupid polls. on oct 22 1980 carter was up 8 points. gore was up 15 kerry was up 11. you guys are discounting the fact that there polling 15% avg more democrats! but what were not talking about are the pumas! obama has no shot at this election. i promise you obama will not win. if you want proof search the thousands of hillary forums that are actually campaigning for mcpalin! relax!!!!!

Jeff, I just saw on Free Republic that Michele{Ma Belle] talked to API and let loose. She admitted that Barry was adopted but was born in Hawaii. She also had some choice comments about white people. Her hubby really should lock her in a room for the next 3 weeks.HaHAHa!

HUGE NEWS! This solidifies the Berg lawsuit–right from Michele Obama’s mouth! This is incredible. Spread this on every blog and send to every media outlet you have! She admits that Barack was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather which would make Barack an Indonesian citizen!

If you haven’t seen it already here it is:

25. kjc7 says:

This is a fabulous speech, Jeff! If only McCain would use… ::sigh::

26. Icarus says:

“My friends, I want nothing more than to return the United States of America to its spot atop the rest of the globe in terms of financial and military strength”

I’m only a Brit but isn’t McCain the Republican candidate? You’ve had a Republican President for 8 years and look where you are financially and militarily. I don’t think reasonable Americans will vote Republican this time (perhaps for a long time!)

45% of Americans won’t pay taxes. The other 55% of Americans should be outraged! I worked my way through college, the first in my family to go. I work two jobs to have a nice place to live and save for my children’s education. And now you’re going to take my money and give it to the lazy bum down the street who lives off handouts because he’s too good to work at “menial” jobs? The America I grew up in recognized that life wasn’t fair and rewarded hard work and productivity. Now Mr. Obama wants to change that and punish industrious individuals by handing their hard earned money to people who didn’t work for it. I don’t think our founding fathers had socialism in mind when they were fighting and dying for this country. Each individual is guaranteed the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. It seems we’ve forgotten the pursuit part and are just going to take from the deserving and give to the undeserving. Let’s see what happens when all those “middle class” supporters of Obama find out that they aren’t in his 45%.

28. ratpyan says:

Thank you for a great article. That speech would be excellent. I hope we hear something like that this evening. As to Icarus it takes a Brit to ignore the subtleties of the Democratic control of the congress and Senate.
    “The Republicans took control of the House in 1995, under the leadership of Speaker Newt Gingrich. Gingrich attempted to pass a major legislative program, the Contract with America on which the House Republicans had been elected, and made major reforms of the House, notably reducing the tenure of committee chairs to three two-year terms. Many elements of the Contract did not pass Congress, were vetoed by President Bill Clinton, or were substantially altered in negotiations with Clinton. The Republicans would hold on to the House until the United States Congressional elections, 2006, during which the Democrats won back control of both the House of Representatives and, narrowly, the Senate.
    So we really haven’t had an opportunity for the Republican’s to set policy. As is usual in America the House and Senate fail to act or act in a muddy fashion because the true intent of a Bill’s creators is blunted by the opposition and by the addition of riders inserted to try and win support. A reasonable American would be foolish to vote for a completely inexperienced man, with a hidden past and dubious associations who chose a known plagiarizer as his VP.

Biden makes stories up as he goes along like his Home Depot and Restaurant that closed 15 years ago, where he goes all the time. Obama picked Biden despite a long record of proven plagiarism which incidentally forced Biden to abandon his own Presidential bid.

45% of Americans and 100% of illegal aliens won’t be paying taxes. the very wealthy hide their money in trusts and offshore. So that 55% who will pay comes from the middle class working families. You’ll be sending everybody’s kids to college but your own.