The Advertisement that Should be Running in Nearly Every State

Don’t forget that, on the fourth of November, we’re not just deciding who gets to move their stuff into 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, we are deciding the balance of power in the House and Senate, and with it the balance of viewpoints on the airwaves, the balance of ideology in the judiciary, and the balance of interests between Main Street U.S.A. and Capitol Hill.

Congress has a NINE PERCENT approval rating. NINE. NINE! There is no reason whatsoever that the American voting public should have any incentive to pull the lever or push the button for the man or woman currently serving. Republicans MUST hammer home, to the American people, just how dysfunctional and nonfunctional this Congress is, especially the Democratic Party leadership which allowed the current economic crisis to blossom into the nightmare it is today.

The National Republican Congressional Committee has released the exact advertisement that I’ve wanted John McCain to run, that I’ve wanted every Republican campaigning to gain or keep a seat in the House or Senate to run. Naming names. Pulling no punches. Here it is — it’s polished, it’s effective, and it’s true. Watch it, then send it to everybody that you know.

– Jeff

Comments

Good ad, but why oh why did they not mention that Sen. Obama is the #2 biggest recipient of money from Fannie May/Freddie Mac?

2. Jenna says:

What’s up with Berg. Why do you think the judge is taking so long? Is this potentially an indication that he is preparing to accept Berg’s request?

3. AllyJo says:

I like your blog. I’ve been reading it for 2 days. So is the birth certificate forged or not? I’m looking for fair answers, before I share this news with my family. Wonder why no one has heard of this? Hmmmmm

4. TypewriterStreaming says:

this is an excellent ad. Totally agree, where the heck is this running and why isn’t it running every where? Is McCain that broke?

5. California Mom says:

Just posted a MySpace bulletin and sent it to all my family and friends via e-mail. I just wish there was more we can do to get the word out…and to make people care about what could potentially happen come November. It’s very frustrating and not to mention…scary. God help us if Obama wins!

6. Goldie says:

There are places this is being talked about allyjo. There is a site that has the photos of the comparisons of the birth certificate. I’m away from home now and trying to find that site for you so you can see it. It was found to be a photshop scam. I’ll post it here if I’m able to find it before I return home. Meanwhile, here are a few links that you can look at.

I found it!!